Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:39:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: f13 Season 9 Day 3 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: f13 Season 9 Day 3  (Read 11450 times)
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #35 on: September 08, 2014, 06:07:36 AM

If I can pull that, any time Sunday that's good for you Ruvaldt?

I was on all Sunday and didn't see you around, Teleku.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #36 on: September 08, 2014, 08:46:02 AM

Sorry, could not find any sort of Internet cafe (or at least one that I could instal blood bowl on) while I was running around all Sunday.  Not looking like I'll be able to play again until Saturday evening polish time.  If that's to long for everybody, I'm fine with taking the loss.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: September 08, 2014, 11:51:20 AM

heading back home now ulysses - should be at my desk in 15-20.  blood will be shed Tantrum
Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: September 08, 2014, 12:03:30 PM

Looking forward to it
Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: September 08, 2014, 01:50:17 PM

Muscle daddies 1 - Gutted 2

I am still not sure how I managed to win this match since it looked odds on that I was going to get a nuffling from the way the first half ran. The only good luck I had in the first half was that when Drogg took the ball off me it was too late for him to score a second. I received 3 KO's that stayed down for the half and 1 injury which meant that after I pressured Drogg into scoring on turn 4 I should have had plenty of time to even things up but lacked the bodies to really cause any blocking damage and protect my own ball carrier which lead to the best piece of elvish hoofs I have ever seen as I dodge away from the bloodthirster to make a block to clear a path to run to the endzone to only make it a push, to dodge out of that into another marker, and away from him, with no re-rolls. I probably should have said that was pushing my luck too far already and the second GFI proved that truth but it did achieve the aim of running the ball far enough away that Drogg couldn't score his second of the half.

After that I wasn't really looking forward to the second half but then Nuffle reversed his favour. All the KO's wake up and I start removing Droggs players while mine stay on the pitch. This means I get a standard cage push score, but no opportunity to stall while I cannot take out the bloodthirster so there are 4 turns for Drogg to win the match and then Nuffle who gaveth in the first half really took way in the second as he gave me a perfect defence and for the first time that I can remember it was actually worth me moving players from my standard start setup as I match Drogg along the line outstrengthing him on all his blocks now and only the Bloodthirster is able to throw effective blocks so no openings are created but my team is strung out in a line and over a couple of turn Drogg gets  a wing break free but isn't able to support the runner and I blitz the ball carrier and thread the ball through midfield. I needed to survive a frenzy blitz but Drogg had used all his rerolls at this point and when he can only roll pushes I am setup for a last turn match steal. I make the required dodge and steal the match 2-1.
Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: September 09, 2014, 12:14:24 AM

Got an issue with my BBmanager now so will get it re-installed and re-submit the result asap, but likely to be Wednesday evening at the earliest before I can do so.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #41 on: September 09, 2014, 01:45:21 AM

Today is the deadline. If you can definitely play tomorrow or Thursday evening then I'll allow an extension.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: September 09, 2014, 01:49:17 PM

Submitted mine and Droggs match now.
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #43 on: September 09, 2014, 01:55:48 PM

Today is the deadline. If you can definitely play tomorrow or Thursday evening then I'll allow an extension.

sad  I tried.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #44 on: September 09, 2014, 01:58:03 PM

Ruvaldt v Teleku. What is happening with that match?

Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #45 on: September 09, 2014, 02:07:43 PM

Teleku was vacationing in Rome the first weekend so we couldn't schedule a match until Wednesday last week, but I think Teleku's only real window of availability was last Friday.  I was on all day Sunday because it sounded like he might be able to play from a cafe then, but he wasn't able to make it on.  Now it looks like he can't play until Saturday due to time constraints training in Budapest. 

IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #46 on: September 09, 2014, 02:12:36 PM

Alright and as he posted above about conceding, I'll award the default win to Ruvaldt so we can move the day on.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: f13 Season 9 Day 3  
Jump to: