Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:35:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: f13 Season 9 Day 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: f13 Season 9 Day 2  (Read 19631 times)
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: August 29, 2014, 02:25:46 PM

Ermine Vermin 5 - 0 Muscle Daddies

Helped I suspect by drogg being under time pressure and not getting a great deal of luck breaking my armour.

The Stinking Bishop (linerat) is dead, Marquis de Brunost (Stormvermin) reaches level 3 after miraculously scoring 2 touchdowns.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 02:49:41 PM by eldaec »

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: August 29, 2014, 02:49:10 PM

I don't seem to be able to upload to BBManager - probably because my internet is going through my cell phone atm. Even tried reinstalling - unless drogg does it first I can upload once I get proper internets, but that will probably be some time next week.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #72 on: August 29, 2014, 02:52:54 PM

I trust you're not trying to put one over on me, but you have a few hours before I will have a chance to approve it and advance the day anyway.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: August 29, 2014, 06:07:11 PM

still at work unfortunately, so won't be able to upload until later tonight.

pretty sound defeat inflicted upon khorne's chosen by the rats.  i was rushing turns (had only an hour and a half before i had to get back to work) and making a few dumb mistakes as a consequence.  i'd like to highlight, however, that zeb atlas the bloodthirster managed to wild animal four times and fail three (three!) loner rerolls, adding to the general climate of stupidity.  i also got blitzed on my first receive and couldn't hurt anything but linerats to save my life, and even those tended to laugh off my hits.

cheddar was on the field at one point after i KOed a bunch of cannon fodder and i three die blitzed him and didn't break armor.  sigh. also fouled gutter runners multiple times to negligible meaningful impact - lots of KOs.  oh well.  i did what i could cry
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: f13 Season 9 Day 2  
Jump to: