Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:57:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: HEX: Eventual Shards of Fate (just get it from Steam) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HEX: Eventual Shards of Fate (just get it from Steam)  (Read 50109 times)
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #210 on: May 02, 2016, 12:15:20 AM

Lag seems to be in the "annoying at worst" stage and has been for a long time. I don't think I've seen a game won or dropped for timer issues due to discos or lag in almost a year.

What about the "there are no servers near you so you lose 3 sec on every pass priority because you're Australian" thing? I guess most of you aren't in a position to comment on that...

I may investigate this weekend.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #211 on: May 02, 2016, 05:51:22 AM

Just reinstalled. I was given a beta code two years ago by eldaec, but I didn't do much with it because it was raw and required money and I decided to wait. As far as I know, I had zero cards. Or a couple of starter decks, not sure what you used to start with back then. Reinstalled today and apparently I have 1256 cards in my collection. Is it possible? How? Why?

EDIT: They are all white and green. And literally three blue.
They gave everyone ~200 cards to make starter decks when the PVE came out. You should have at least a handful of every color, so that whatever race/class combo you pick you can make a valid PVE starter deck for.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #212 on: May 02, 2016, 06:28:39 AM

Lag seems to be in the "annoying at worst" stage and has been for a long time. I don't think I've seen a game won or dropped for timer issues due to discos or lag in almost a year.

What about the "there are no servers near you so you lose 3 sec on every pass priority because you're Australian" thing? I guess most of you aren't in a position to comment on that...

I may investigate this weekend.
I haven't had any noticeable lag issues playing from Russia.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #213 on: May 02, 2016, 06:30:18 AM

I have as I said 1256 cards.

1255 of which are PvP. 1 is PvE.

Of the 1255 PvP cards, 3 are blue, 6 are green, 1246 are white.

The 1 PvE card is some sort of a Santa Claus card that is red and so probably from some festive one-off promotion. It's really confusing.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #214 on: May 02, 2016, 08:10:16 AM

If you complete the tutorial, you get some cards. Plus I think there's a starter deck trial or something that if you complete, it gives you more cards. Plus the themed starter decks in the store that you can buy for 500 plat ($5) have a set of PVE trials that you can go through that will give you more cards. But eventually, you'll have to spend money unless you just want to do the PVE.

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #215 on: May 02, 2016, 03:02:06 PM

Those starter decks are not worth the 500p; if you want to complete the trials (are they even still a thing?) you can buy the cards off the AH for way less and then put the deck together by hand.

I'm not sure why you're missing the standard starting cards; maybe you have to make a PVE character to get them. Did you lend your account to someone who might have taken some shit?

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #216 on: May 02, 2016, 04:17:28 PM

No, but I haven't done any PvE yet. So I'll try that.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: HEX: Eventual Shards of Fate (just get it from Steam)  
Jump to: