Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:25:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: Two-Year Anniversary Buff 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Two-Year Anniversary Buff  (Read 26463 times)
Xuri
Terracotta Army

몇살이세욬ㅋ 몇살이 몇살 몇살이세욬ㅋ!!!!!1!

Reply #35 on: May 23, 2014, 03:17:58 AM

Last night I found the exact same legendary boots three times in one "a-couple-of-hours-long" play session. Yay for increased drop rate... :P

-= Ho Eyo He Hum =-
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #36 on: May 23, 2014, 04:50:40 AM

I continue to find piles of mutually exclusive mats and plans which is pretty cool if by cool you mean retarded.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #37 on: May 23, 2014, 07:36:08 AM

So is blowing through act 1 bounties on normal mode really the most effective way to farm The Ring of Royal Grandeur?  Not having much luck with that so far, and it’s really boring playing through normal (though it is pretty hilarious to watch absolutely everything melt the second my disintegrate beam touches them).

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Polysorbate80
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: May 23, 2014, 08:21:32 AM

Had the same shitty plan drop twice within less than 10 minutes (mantle of rydraelm I think?).  Probably because I hadn't bothered to take it to the smith to "learn" it yet.

Bummer, I coulda had a second shitty plan drop  swamp poop

“Why the fuck would you ... ?” is like 80% of the conversation with Poly — Chimpy
Samprimary
Contributor

Reply #39 on: May 23, 2014, 08:22:21 AM

So is blowing through act 1 bounties on normal mode really the most effective way to farm The Ring of Royal Grandeur?  Not having much luck with that so far, and it’s really boring playing through normal (though it is pretty hilarious to watch absolutely everything melt the second my disintegrate beam touches them).

get four of us together and split bounty. everyone does a different bounty, clean up act 1, rinse, repeat

normal is such a trip. I just basically put on arcane orbit and frozen storm and ... walk forward, and everything gets eradicated by thunderfury procs and explosions
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: Two-Year Anniversary Buff  
Jump to: