Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 05:24:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Depression Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Depression Thread  (Read 32503 times)
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #455 on: September 23, 2017, 07:33:03 PM

It doesn't matter what other people want. It matters what you want to do--that feels as if you are deciding to do it, as opposed to having it done to you/for you.
calapine
Terracotta Army

Solely responsible for the thread on "The Condom Wall."

Reply #456 on: September 24, 2017, 07:13:56 AM

Ya, it was a good post. It almost sounds like your social worker wanted you to get angry and stand up for yourself.

*hug*

I doubt that. It's his modus operandi since always. I feel it's really time to find a new place, preferably own flat. But that's also an income issue for me.

It doesn't matter what other people want. It matters what you want to do--that feels as if you are deciding to do it, as opposed to having it done to you/for you.

100% true. The latter is also very self-confidence destroying over a long run.

Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic!
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #457 on: September 25, 2017, 11:04:40 PM

Cal, you do realize that your command of the English language is better that some US Presidents?  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?  I understand many folks are bilingual/trilingual in Europe, but maybe there's something you could do with that skill?  You write well.  Hang in there regardless.  /fistbbump
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #458 on: September 27, 2017, 06:37:10 PM

Though to be fair, the {better than current US President} {command of English} returns a pretty large percentage of humanity. So we need to say {way better than US President with English language} {honest and observant generally} {knows a ton about space} {eye-opening descriptions of possible posting to f13.net practices} and we have delivered a more on-target assessment of skills.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Depression Thread  
Jump to: