Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:55:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: 24: Live Another Day 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 24: Live Another Day  (Read 5966 times)
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

2009 Demon's Souls Fantasy League Champion

on: February 03, 2014, 02:20:20 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo4_r5RlBII

Teased during the Super Bowl. 12 episode season.

MORE KIEFER SCREAMING WHILE SHOOTING GUNS PLEASE

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[20:42:41] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 02:21:20 PM

Hey, could this one have torture ?  Something all the previous seasons lacked.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 02:37:16 PM

Fox officially wants to fuck me in the eyeholes.

Ceryse
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 04:08:06 PM

I've actually been watching 24 lately (for the first time). Man, it'd be a much better show if each season were only 12 episodes rather than 24. There' so much useless fluff and idiocy involved to extend the 'crisis' in each season that its ridiculous. I'm only on the third season but god damn, there's no reason for half the stuff in the show to even be there except to pad the season. Decent enough show to watch while I eat, or am drunk, though.. especially when you can fast-forward through most of the inane crap.
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 04:21:05 PM

You mean the Bauer daughter being caught in a bear trap and stalked by a mountain lion wasn't doing it for you?  awesome, for real

Over and out.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 06:13:00 PM

You mean the Bauer daughter being caught in a bear trap and stalked by a mountain lion wasn't doing it for you?  awesome, for real

I still wish the lion had won.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 02:44:29 AM

Heh, I remember that because that's the episode I quit watching 24.
Ceryse
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 03:16:36 AM

Man, I don't even remember that. In season one and two I just ended up skipping the family bullshit. I mean, in season one there was at least some degree of a point to them taking air time, but in season two it was utterly pointless. Now watching season three and the biggest problem is merely that the season just drags on far too long. Cut the seasons in half and it would be improved dramatically.
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 03:54:46 AM

Even a few episodes into the first season they had that lame part where his daughter and her friend go around with some drug dealers, get run over by a car, etc. The show never really jumped the shark, it was always that way.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 07:25:37 AM

You kinda didn't notice that much at first because you wanted to fuck the daughter.

But then she went full retard and that pretty much stopped.

Tebonas
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 07:31:39 AM

I dread the havoc one clearly unhinged American can wreak upon the UK. I would watch this if it was about the manhunt against Jack Bauer for unlicensed gun usage and endangering of civilians.  awesome, for real
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 07:37:19 AM

You kinda didn't notice that much at first because you wanted to fuck the daughter.

But then she went full retard and that pretty much stopped.

It was admittedly a confusing mix of signals.

I have never played WoW.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 08:09:17 AM

Damn.

shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 08:42:58 AM

To be fair, that is absolutely the best picture of her that I found AND she those breast implants were after her 24 work.

I have never played WoW.
Soulflame
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 03:42:49 PM

Weird.  That image doesn't show up in thread.

Oh.  Cuthbert.  Heh.
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 08:13:21 AM

Mods might have spiked it for size.  I should have spoilered it.  Anyone can google her on their own.

I have never played WoW.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 11:29:25 AM

Man, I don't even remember that. In season one and two I just ended up skipping the family bullshit. I mean, in season one there was at least some degree of a point to them taking air time, but in season two it was utterly pointless. Now watching season three and the biggest problem is merely that the season just drags on far too long. Cut the seasons in half and it would be improved dramatically.

I felt they fixed this around season 5-7 by not pretending it was all about stopping THE ONE BAD THING AND THE EVIL MASTER PLAN, something that they only came close to delivering on in the first season. After that it was just generic video game running down the track because it's the only route the writer offered our hero. Which made it a less ambitious show, but it filled an hour (or 24).

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: December 18, 2014, 12:41:12 PM

RIP (most likely): Kiefer says it is unlikely they'll do any more 24 with him on the show. 

http://tvline.com/2014/12/18/24-movie-season-10-kiefer-sutherland/

However, I would not be surprised to see a revival in a few years with a new cast and a storyline where they rescue Bauer and then kill him off in some sacrifice.

2020 will be the year I gave up all hope.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: 24: Live Another Day  
Jump to: