Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:08:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Rick and Morty 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rick and Morty  (Read 51523 times)
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #140 on: December 18, 2019, 01:14:58 AM

Beth: "Jerry, let us just come and get you."

Fungal Jerry on phone: "Beth, I am just so touched that you care for me this much, but I'm fine and I just wanna put up these Christmas lights and Ỉ̧̻̲͖̪̈́͂̈́ ̨͙͚̤̱͖̻͈̉ͫ͑̿̎̑w̬̮̭͈͖̜̖͋̀́̉i̛͇̩̯̤̘̭̺̇́̅l͖̘̗̭̐́͛ͦl̲̱̱͍̬̿̐ͬ̌ ̰͕͒ͤ̂ͅe̬̊̿̓̕a̜̘̣͓̙̾̒͐͜t̴̟̺̭͍̞̣̊̏̆ͧ̎̓ ̃ŷ̬̘̈́́̀̑ͪͅǭ̖̼̬̻̤̐̏̄̐u̵̓̓͊ͮ̅̒ṙ̟͙͉̆͘ ͈̔ͩ̿ͮ̎w̶̞̱͎̍͆ͥͥͤ̐o̳̤̖̯̙̘̽̌ͫ̌r̷͕̟͙͕͔̣͗̆͊͒͋l͈̒͌̐̀ḓ̢̪̗͇̬͐̋ͯ̽͐͊!͇̽͛̉ͭ̉̿͝

Beth: "Honey! My dad can hear you..."

ROFL

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #141 on: December 19, 2019, 03:04:50 AM

This series is great, bar the horrible dragon episode which felt like it was written by Seth McFarlane.
Mandella
Terracotta Army

Reply #142 on: December 19, 2019, 10:04:18 AM

Beth: "Jerry, let us just come and get you."

Fungal Jerry on phone: "Beth, I am just so touched that you care for me this much, but I'm fine and I just wanna put up these Christmas lights and Ỉ̧̻̲͖̪̈́͂̈́ ̨͙͚̤̱͖̻͈̉ͫ͑̿̎̑w̬̮̭͈͖̜̖͋̀́̉i̛͇̩̯̤̘̭̺̇́̅l͖̘̗̭̐́͛ͦl̲̱̱͍̬̿̐ͬ̌ ̰͕͒ͤ̂ͅe̬̊̿̓̕a̜̘̣͓̙̾̒͐͜t̴̟̺̭͍̞̣̊̏̆ͧ̎̓ ̃ŷ̬̘̈́́̀̑ͪͅǭ̖̼̬̻̤̐̏̄̐u̵̓̓͊ͮ̅̒ṙ̟͙͉̆͘ ͈̔ͩ̿ͮ̎w̶̞̱͎̍͆ͥͥͤ̐o̳̤̖̯̙̘̽̌ͫ̌r̷͕̟͙͕͔̣͗̆͊͒͋l͈̒͌̐̀ḓ̢̪̗͇̬͐̋ͯ̽͐͊!͇̽͛̉ͭ̉̿͝

Beth: "Honey! My dad can hear you..."

ROFL

I just wanted to let you know that Google really wanted to translate this page for me.

I didn't let it.

Also sorry that lamaros could not comprehend the brilliance of the dragon episode.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #143 on: December 19, 2019, 12:21:29 PM

The great thing about living offline is that I can be a fan of Rick & Morty without being a Rick & Morty Fan, or worrying about if I look like one.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #144 on: December 20, 2019, 05:36:12 AM

JC the snake episode was brilliant. From mocking the culture and Summer with “snake jazz” to taking a shit on all Sci Fi time travel stories. The 80’s. The Snake MIB and Snake College Guy.  Even the Jerry plot was better than usual. Love that he takes care of himself and doesn’t acknowledge the plane crashing.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #145 on: December 20, 2019, 07:36:50 AM

Jerry is such a quintessential white guy that way that it hurts.   why so serious?

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #146 on: May 05, 2020, 08:32:25 AM

And we're back with Never Ricking Morty

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #147 on: May 18, 2020, 01:32:42 AM

It's way more enjoyable to watch than inter-dimensional cable. The next one was more normal.. and also a bit eh.

Less truly great episodes this season, but still fun watching.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #148 on: May 18, 2020, 03:44:24 AM

I haven't watched any of the new episodes yet, but I will say this:  If they just sat on the couch and watched inter-dimensional cable every show, it would still be the funniest thing on TV.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #149 on: January 25, 2024, 01:57:35 PM

New season (sans Roiland) is on Max.  It's good.  The spaghetti episode in particular is absolute top tier R&M if you ask me.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #150 on: January 25, 2024, 06:29:09 PM

I agree. The spaghetti episode was fucking hilarious. I don't think they missed a beat without Roiland. If anything, shit got way darker. The hole episode was top notch as well.

Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #151 on: January 26, 2024, 04:41:16 AM

Rolland was just doing the voices for a long time, no reason the show should decline in quality at all.

I am the .00000001428%
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Rick and Morty  
Jump to: