Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:39:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  The f13 Radicalthon  |  Topic: In my heart there is at least a Bowl full of Human Blood 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: In my heart there is at least a Bowl full of Human Blood  (Read 8353 times)
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

on: November 10, 2013, 07:05:55 PM

Warm Up 01: Welcome back!
Hey guys, let's do an actual Blood Bowl LP for once!
Today's warm up game before real season starts is between Big Blue Balls (Human) and Orangina (Dark Elves)

Dark Elves are the toughest AG4 team to wound. They're not the fastest, but they still have natural agility to play the passing and dodge game. What they lack are basic skills to further enhance the AG-plays like passing, dodge, etc. But the biggest positive for the Dark Elves is the ability to start with 4 Blitzers and Armor Value 8 for durability. A fully developed Dark Elf team is borderline cheating. If you meet one in table top and loses, flip the table and shove his Witch Elf figurine down into your underwear.

Humans play a different ball game. They don't have amazing player statistics, but they make it up with a natural skill set that accurately matches their given roles. Four speedy (MA7) blitzers with Block, Catchers (MA8) with Dodge and Catch, Throwers with Sure Hands and Pass. Together with the Ogre (ST5) they form a play that can be switched between outright bash or a risky passing play or slow caging runs to the end zone. It doesn't work all the time, but with patience and persistence they can drive their more naturally gifted opponents mad.

Warning: Humans are not for angry people who rages all the time when defeated. It's for people who like to blame their team's natural deficiency for their losses and praise their own tactical genius for their victories.

In other words: Troll freely. You're the underdog.

Now on with the game...

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 07:07:13 PM

02 - To Fuck Up is Human

rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 07:08:45 PM

03 - The Ballad of AG3

rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 07:10:00 PM

04 - Hope is the First Step on th- FUCK

rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 07:11:55 PM

05 - And Nevah Evah Cry
Alright, 1-0 down. Turn 4. Thing is, humans aren't exactly slow. That's more than enough time to score. All we wasted is a chance to get a lead and pressure our opponents in the first half.  Both sides are out of rerolls and our thrower, Dramatic Shitcorn did not recover from a knock out blow for this drive, hence a blown pick up might end our turn. This looks bad. But there's no reason to despair. It just meant shit is about to get harder, but relish it. Don't let it kill your game plan. If you make through this, you can boast about it later. Take screencaps ; delete when you lose, post in screenshot thread when you win. Win-win. Let's do this.

The pressure is now on us to score one back. Starter coaches tend to react badly to this: "I don't have enough time!"
They take more risks and rushed things, should they lose the ball and concede the 2nd touchdown it's game, set, match, barring retarded luck and licking of Nuffle's unwashed urethra. We don't want to call it luck, we want to claim tacticool ingenuity in the face of overwhelmingly faggot adversary.

Also play a cool track to get in the mood for a comeback, try Eye of the Tiger. Or Stan Bush.

rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 07:14:23 PM

06 - Freedom, Liberal and Equality

rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 07:16:09 PM

07 - That Doge

rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 07:17:29 PM

08 - Breaking point

rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 07:19:32 PM

09 - Thanks for Reading

Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 03:47:19 AM

Looking forward to an in character radicalthon of season 8.   why so serious?

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  The f13 Radicalthon  |  Topic: In my heart there is at least a Bowl full of Human Blood  
Jump to: