Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:37:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls  (Read 367390 times)
Rokal
Terracotta Army

Reply #1365 on: September 08, 2014, 11:41:13 AM

At this point I'm usually playing on T3 or T4 and if I do all the bounties for one act I'll usually see one legendary total between the cache or the bounty mobs. Rifts and Greater Rifts are definitely where you want to be unless you're looking for Bounty-specific legendaries. They also reward more Blood Shards than Bounties and gambling with Kadala would be a really good way to outfit a fresh level 70 char. You aren't guaranteed good gear, but you're at least guaranteed to get level 70 rares for your primary stat.
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #1366 on: September 08, 2014, 07:34:52 PM

So.  Appearently Blizzard simply never learns from previous mistakes.

My boss is a fairly diehard diablo fan, and recently purchased the X-Box version of the game.  Turns out, there is a brutally easy way to dupe stuff in the Xbox version of the game, as he (and I realise this is purely anecdotal) tells me he literally watched someone dupe a half dozen or so Hellfire Rift keys a couple of days ago.   The worst part is, the dupe trick is (from what he told me), so fucking easy it is almost laughable.  He has also seen people running around with weapons with 3 sockets?  Now, I am not up on all the current patch notes, but i thought the cap on sockets was 2 (if you include the new Legendary Socket Consumable thing).  How the hell do you get THREE on a 1 handed weapon?

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
schild
Administrator

Reply #1367 on: September 08, 2014, 09:48:02 PM

Wait, you can add a second socket to weapons? That would take me straight past Torment VI. -_-
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #1368 on: September 08, 2014, 09:51:56 PM

Wait, you can add a second socket to weapons? That would take me straight past Torment VI. -_-
As far as i know, if you have a "natural" socket on a weapon, the new consumable thing lets you add a second socket to a weapon.  Nope, never mind, I just looked the thing up, and it will only let you add a socket to an otherwise unsocketed item.  So it basicly lets you try to roll for a perfect "unsocketed" weapon and then add a bonus socket to it.

http://www.diablowiki.net/Ramaladni%27s_Gift

The question is how people are appearently ending up with 1handers with THREE sockets.

(not 100% sure, but i think it might be possible for some 2handers to roll with 2 natural sockets.  I vaguely remember hearing about the possiblility of that being bandied about as a balance thing since a 1h + OH combo can each have a socket, but they may have scrapped that for the overall buff to 2hander dps).
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 09:57:51 PM by SurfD »

schild
Administrator

Reply #1369 on: September 08, 2014, 11:09:47 PM

You can, however:

Replace a natural socket on a weapon with another primary stat (like VIT or STR or INT), and then use Ramaladni's after.
    Replace a re-rolled socket on a weapon with another primary stat (like VIT or STR or INT), and then use Ramaladni's Gift after.
    Enchant a weapon after a socket has been added using Ramaladni's Gift. You just won't be able to re-roll another socket on that particular weapon.

So, it's an item SPECIFICALLY FOR "This weapon would be PERFECT if it had a socket."

Meh, I'm not playing just to find that.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #1370 on: September 09, 2014, 01:10:19 AM

My boss is a fairly diehard diablo fan, and recently purchased the X-Box version of the game.  Turns out, there is a brutally easy way to dupe stuff in the Xbox version of the game, as he (and I realise this is purely anecdotal) tells me he literally watched someone dupe a half dozen or so Hellfire Rift keys a couple of days ago.   The worst part is, the dupe trick is (from what he told me), so fucking easy it is almost laughable.  He has also seen people running around with weapons with 3 sockets?  Now, I am not up on all the current patch notes, but i thought the cap on sockets was 2 (if you include the new Legendary Socket Consumable thing).  How the hell do you get THREE on a 1 handed weapon?

Don't be daft, you can't dupe or hack.  It's always online.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #1371 on: September 09, 2014, 03:30:37 AM

Don't be daft, you can't dupe or hack.  It's always online.

You forgot the green text.

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #1372 on: September 09, 2014, 04:08:40 AM

I found the green text self evident.

Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Rokal
Terracotta Army

Reply #1373 on: September 09, 2014, 10:06:35 AM

If you want the extra-socket item (Ramaladni's Gift) you better start looking harder:

For those who are unaware, Ramaladni's Gift is currently not displaying its name when it drops on the ground. We believe this may also be causing the Legendary star notification on your minimap to occasionally not display when one drops. As has been mentioned, this is a bug, and it's currently on our radar to be addressed in a future patch. In the meantime, be sure to keep a sharp eye (or ear, as the case may be) out for these little green cubes.

awesome, for real
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 10:09:08 AM by Rokal »
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #1374 on: September 09, 2014, 10:09:48 AM

Oh, that's very lol.

Stewie
Terracotta Army

Reply #1375 on: September 09, 2014, 02:16:26 PM

Thats sucks, my current build is to drop Blizzard and hydra then move on looking for legs dropping on the map. I leave loot behind all the time. :(

Professional Forum Lurker.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls  
Jump to: