Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:22:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: ~D&M Open~ Round 3/5 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ~D&M Open~ Round 3/5  (Read 14089 times)
eldaec
Terracotta Army

on: June 15, 2013, 02:01:44 PM

So when does round 3 start?  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

RIGHT NOW!

ROUND 3

Updated 5th July

Table:

1   Centaurs of Attention         DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS
2   Magrathea Cricket Club       DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS
3   Chaos String Theorists         DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS
4   Illusions of Grandeur         DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS +1
5   Coldfingers       DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS
6   Muscle Daddies       DRILLING AND MANLINESS
7   Final Ladies     DRILLING AND MANLINESS +1
8   Cupcake Madness       DRILLING AND MANLINESS
9   Syners United       DRILLING AND MANLINESS
10   Brawling Belgian Brewers         DRILLING AND MANLINESS +1
11   Hi Fructose Khorne Syrup         +1
12   Paul Bearers      
13   Turd Burglars     swamp poop +1
14   Explosions in the Sky         swamp poop +2
15   Heroes of Blood and Bowl       swamp poop +1
16   Polska All Stars       swamp poop +2

DRILLING AND MANLINESS represents a point
 swamp poop represents zero points so far
 +1 represents a game not yet played

Games not yet played give you zero points for ranking, but one point for the purposes of determining the group you're in for fixtures, so DRILLING AND MANLINESS +1 , would mean the team will be in the 2 point score group and will play a 2 point team in the next round.

Ranking is Points > Points scored by opponents you have played > f13 ranking.

In general the fixtures work by dividing the table into groups of equal score and then matching highest vs lowest ranked within a score group, and subject to noone playing the same team twice.

Play these matches by 27th JUNE!

(note prior unplayed matches have been carried forward)

Hi Fructose Khorne Syrup
 ~vs~  
Explosions in the Sky
Brawling Belgian Brewers
 ~vs~  
Polska All Stars
Illusions of Grandeur
 ~vs~  
Explosions in the Sky
Final Ladies
 ~vs~  
Polska All Stars
Turd Burglars
 ~vs~  
Heroes of Blood & Bowl

Results so far...

Muscle Daddies
 1 - 1  
Hi Fructose Khorne Syrup
Explosions in the Sky
 0 - 2  
Magrathea Cricket Club
Cupcake Madness
 0 - 3  
Coldfingers
Centaurs of Attention
 1 - 1  
Magrathea Cricket Club
Syners United
 0 - 1  
Brawling Belgian Brewers
Chaos String Theorists
 1 - 1  
Paul Bearers
Turd Burglars
 0 - 3  
Coldfingers
Muscle Daddies
 0 - 3
Illusions of Grandeur
Chaos String Theorists
 2 - 1  
Cupcake Madness
Hi Fructose Khorne Syrup
 1 - 2  
Magrathea Cricket Club
Syners United
 2 - 0  
Heroes of Blood & Bowl
Centaurs of Attention
 1 - 0  
Final Ladies
        Brawling Belgian Brewers
 0 - 1  
Illusions of Grandeur
Muscle Daddies
 2 - 1  
Polska All Stars
Centaurs of Attention
 2 - 0  
Turd Burglars
Coldfingers
 1 - 2  
Final Ladies
Chaos String Theorists
 2 - 1  
Syners United
Cupcake Madness
 3 - 2  
Heroes of Blood & Bowl

Coaches:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 03:46:28 AM by eldaec »

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 03:38:10 AM

Ingmar,

Have been poking you on steam, you around?

You don't stop playing games when you get old, you get old when you stop playing games.
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 06:16:10 AM

Drogg!  Your opportunity for vengeance is at hand.

When is good for you?  I'm free most evenings other than Wednesday this week.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 06:27:07 AM

Mr Daec. I am around but not on Steam as I only have internet access at work. I can play from the office but you should PM me or post to let me know when is good for you. Most Euro evenings or weekends are probably ok.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 07:17:09 AM

Avaia, I've noticed that trying to reach you in steam is not working so please let me know when you might have the time to play. I'm euro so 1am-6am utc is not doable for me, otherwise it's (mostly) a matter of scheduling.
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 11:02:23 AM

Drogg!  Your opportunity for vengeance is at hand.

When is good for you?  I'm free most evenings other than Wednesday this week.
pretty much whenever save Thursday.  i'll keep an eye out on steam - i wonder what happens when two Khorne teams meet...
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 02:56:42 PM

Chaos String Theorists 1-1 Paul Bearers

Chaos tied the game on turn 16 with a ball carrying cw dodging and blitzing his way to a double gfi td. Claw beastman earned its keep by clawing a golem to death.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 04:22:47 PM

Tomorrow night or Wednesday night 9 or 10ish would work well for me.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 05:08:10 AM

Actually, can't do tonight after all.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 08:22:46 AM

Avaia, Llyse, I'm assuming you both are still up for this? If you do need to drop out, let me know and we can schedule some bonus matches so your outstanding opponents get the correct number of games.

Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 10:48:57 AM

Teleku/Swiftblade - I can do Friday night my time and Sunday morning my time for sure - hopefully that works for at least one of you.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 10:54:09 AM

Sunday would be best.  We have a number of people leaving the embassy for different posts this week, and I'm obligated to go out to all of their going away parties almost every night for the next few days.  Sunday morning your time should work great for me though.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 03:46:10 PM

Avaia, Llyse, I'm assuming you both are still up for this? If you do need to drop out, let me know and we can schedule some bonus matches so your outstanding opponents get the correct number of games.

llyse is a scumbag, but I should be playing him tonight.

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 11:01:04 PM

Teleku/Swiftblade - I can do Friday night my time and Sunday morning my time for sure - hopefully that works for at least one of you.

Sunday might work depending on when. You seem to be GMT -8, I'm GMT +1 (just to be sure of time zones I'm posting this at 7am).

So, 10am your time should be 7pm my time, how does that sound?

You don't stop playing games when you get old, you get old when you stop playing games.
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: June 18, 2013, 11:08:12 PM

Avaia played the day 3 match against me so I think he atleast is still in.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 12:54:26 AM

Sunday might work depending on when. You seem to be GMT -8, I'm GMT +1 (just to be sure of time zones I'm posting this at 7am).

That should work, I need to be on the road by noon. I will try to be at the pc at 9 and maybe can get both games in...

IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 10:15:11 AM

Tomorrow night or Wednesday night 9 or 10ish would work well for me.

I can only play from my office currently. I'd rather not be there till midnight or so. Let me know when you can play at an earlier hour.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 01:11:42 PM

Hmm, in that case probably Monday. I should be working from home.

swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 10:49:44 PM

That should work, I need to be on the road by noon. I will try to be at the pc at 9 and maybe can get both games in...

If you see me online sunday, just poke me for the game

Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: June 23, 2013, 11:32:03 AM

Swiftblade and I got our game in, resulting in a 1-0 win for the Norse. Very bloody game, I had 2 deaths and a MNG amongst my linemen, I think his only serious injury was rerolled to a badly hurt. The most important difference in this one was probably the number of rerolls - with 2 rerolls he was walking the Nuffle tightrope for much of the game and Nuffle decided that was a bad idea. I don't have time to put it into BBM before I run out the door but I will try to remember to do it when I get home.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: June 23, 2013, 12:30:21 PM

Iain, what sort of time works for you tomorrow? 5pm UK definitely good, can probably do some other slots as well.

IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #21 on: June 23, 2013, 12:36:26 PM

5 or 6 should be fine for me. My work hours are a bit flexible but there's planning meetings and so on happening tomorrow so I can't guarantee exactly when I'll be free.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: June 24, 2013, 10:31:33 AM

Centaurs - 1
Magrathea - 1

A rather fortunate tie for the dark elves.

Quite how we still had anyone on the pitch at the end I have no idea.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: June 24, 2013, 12:13:58 PM

Lots of outstanding matches. Getting toward the business end after this round so would appreciate some confirmation on scheduling.

Llyse, need you to either play a match or confirm you think you can soon. Going to start arbitrarily cancelling fixtures and awarding wins soon (or possibly scheduling bonus fixtures between teams who have matches against extreme delinquents outstanding).

drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: June 24, 2013, 01:51:41 PM

my fault on the ruvaldt matchup - will try to be more visible on steam.  i got sucked into state of decay this weekend, oops.
proudft
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: June 24, 2013, 02:52:24 PM

My usual routine of steam-stalking didn't work so well for Mr. mime and then I promptly skipped town.  Will PM him, though I don't think I can play until the 28th.
stabby the mime
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: June 24, 2013, 07:21:05 PM

My usual routine of steam-stalking didn't work so well for Mr. mime and then I promptly skipped town.  Will PM him, though I don't think I can play until the 28th.

Definitely mah fault. Somehow I didn't notice the communiqué from Tuesday (somehow only noticed it on Saturday), and had I noticed that we're relatively in the same time of day I probably wouldn't have waited till the long weekend to try and play... so yeah, totay I'm quite the mad dolt, nyaa.

Anyhoo, I'm looking at a fairly relaxed week (not counting the skillfully procrastinated mountain of paperwork that'll be keeping me at home), so whenever you're able let me know (oh, and no issues for the 28th on my end)
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #27 on: June 25, 2013, 05:25:27 AM

my fault on the ruvaldt matchup - will try to be more visible on steam.  i got sucked into state of decay this weekend, oops.

No problem, drogg.  It's as much, or more, my fault.  I've been busy during the weekends fixing a house up for a wedding reception and I haven't had much time during the weekdays.  This has affected my game against Llyse as well, which I still really want to play.

I have some time this Thursday and Sunday if you and/or Llyse have some free time to play a match.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #28 on: June 25, 2013, 07:23:40 AM

Sorry Ingmar, was in and out all day, and something came up.  Wasn't able to catch you Sunday.  Guess we can keep attempting!

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: June 25, 2013, 09:43:21 AM

my fault on the ruvaldt matchup - will try to be more visible on steam.  i got sucked into state of decay this weekend, oops.

No problem, drogg.  It's as much, or more, my fault.  I've been busy during the weekends fixing a house up for a wedding reception and I haven't had much time during the weekdays.  This has affected my game against Llyse as well, which I still really want to play.

I have some time this Thursday and Sunday if you and/or Llyse have some free time to play a match.
thursday's good, i think.  will look for you!
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #30 on: June 25, 2013, 12:21:16 PM

Sorry Ingmar, was in and out all day, and something came up.  Wasn't able to catch you Sunday.  Guess we can keep attempting!

Not a big problem, I got to the machine a little later than I expected and squeezing both games in would have been difficult.

schpain
Terracotta Army

Reply #31 on: June 25, 2013, 07:14:03 PM

Haemish, when is a good time for you?

*Should be working*
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #32 on: June 26, 2013, 10:06:28 AM

Look for me tonight on Steam. I'll try to get on after 7:30 pm Central time.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: June 26, 2013, 03:08:50 PM

I'm away for a few days now - so everyone has at least till early next week. Please try to get things scheduled this weekend.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #34 on: June 26, 2013, 03:14:20 PM

Also, Llyse, your match against avaia and my match against avaia is being replaced by a match between you and I.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: ~D&M Open~ Round 3/5  
Jump to: