Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:31:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: ~D&M OPEN~ Round 1/5 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ~D&M OPEN~ Round 1/5  (Read 19340 times)
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: May 23, 2013, 10:14:10 AM

So.....how's everyone else doing?  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #36 on: May 23, 2013, 11:18:32 AM

'straya elves best elves. Norse go down 1-0, but rack up a few compensatory injuries.

This is a very terse summary of what was actually a really funny game full of Nuffle derp. Rain and sun for most of the game, which didn't help. Very rarely have I seen an elf team fail so many d6 rolls.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #37 on: May 23, 2013, 05:46:32 PM

Will chase up Mr Ruvaldt this Sunday
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: May 23, 2013, 07:44:57 PM

Just FYI, I'm normally off this weekend, but I'm going out of town on holiday.  So if we should happen to advance to Round 2 over the weekend, I'll contact my opponent next Wednesday or so.

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #39 on: May 23, 2013, 07:49:26 PM

I'll be on all day and night.  Monday is a holiday for us so I won't need to go to work Monday morning.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: May 24, 2013, 12:31:54 AM

Avaia, will be free tonight UK time through to early evening UK time tomorrow, can we find a slot?

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: May 24, 2013, 03:07:47 AM

I'll be on all day and night.  Monday is a holiday for us so I won't need to go to work Monday morning.

Except my Sunday is your Saturday...

What about my Monday night your late Sunday evening?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 03:09:36 AM by Llyse »
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #42 on: May 24, 2013, 06:05:28 AM

I'm off Saturday too!

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
stabby the mime
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: May 25, 2013, 06:14:22 AM

It might have been a little costly, but Cupcake Madness squeeked out a 3-2 victory over the Heroes of Blood & Bowl. 2 quick TDs by the elves in the first half, with the Norse bashing them down to 6 players and scoring 2 in the second half. Last turn TD by an Elven catcher was quite the nail-biting moment, as relying on a 1d blitz with no reroll to win a game is always good for the heart...

Suffered 2 deaths in my first game with a new H. Elf team. I must be getting better at this game!  awesome, for real
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 08:21:35 PM by stabby the mime »
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #44 on: May 25, 2013, 06:25:45 AM

2-0 up before half time, nobody would bet on a fucking ending like that.
But whaddaya know? If it's elf, expect faggot outcomes. If there's a betting line going on, bookies would go to town with that finish.
I felt like I lost money in a game I never bet on.

FAGGOTS. FAGGGGGGOTS! I tell ya.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 06:33:47 AM by rk47 »

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
stabby the mime
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: May 25, 2013, 06:39:38 AM

Oh you, you're just jelly 'cuz I was ignoring you in game again. It's okay, I still luv you *huggles*

Tee hee!
avaia
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: May 25, 2013, 03:00:47 PM

Avaia, will be free tonight UK time through to early evening UK time tomorrow, can we find a slot?

Kids were on earlier, sorry.  I am available for a while.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: May 27, 2013, 12:28:48 PM

6 down, new matches tomorrow.

I'll pair winners vs winners, losers vs losers and delinquents vs delinquents.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
schpain
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: May 27, 2013, 04:10:10 PM

2-0 up before half time, nobody would bet on a fucking ending like that.
But whaddaya know? If it's elf, expect faggot outcomes. If there's a betting line going on, bookies would go to town with that finish.

FAGGOTS. FAGGGGGGOTS! I tell ya.

to be fair, Stabby deserved that last TD solely based on the amount of crap he had to successfully roll with no rerolls...  I could be wrong but I feel like i could have handled that last attempt at tackling his player better, ie. gotten another player to him for an extra die.  also i think i rolled a random block on the scrimmage line and had to burn my reroll (which could have swung the critical block in my favour).  You live, you learn; and Stabby will be fielding half a team next game, so I'll see him again in the loser bracket on my way out XD XD XD

*Should be working*
avaia
Terracotta Army

Reply #49 on: May 28, 2013, 07:20:40 AM

How does this week look?
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: July 01, 2013, 05:03:39 PM

I'm back, no more holidays, no more alcohol abuse. I tried to catch Ruvaldt in HK on Saturday night but didn't see him in time before the demons took over.
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #51 on: July 02, 2013, 05:29:11 AM

I actually have a lot of time off this week.  I'm off work July 4 - 7.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: ~D&M OPEN~ Round 1/5  
Jump to: