Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:23:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: try my free games? [ios, android, windows phone] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: try my free games? [ios, android, windows phone]  (Read 3891 times)
Quikding
Terracotta Army

on: May 07, 2013, 12:53:21 PM

hiya folks. long-time lurker, eq player from way back. I made some games which are quite unpopular and free, and here they are!

gamedog - virtual controls, black and white retro handheld simulator. comes with over 10 games.

ios, android, windows phone

warping war pig - index-finger ONLY. jetpack joyride up/down PLUS swipe anywhere to teleport. I did a poor job on explaining how to play this game, nobody gets it.

ios, windows phone

pexer's tower - another index-finger only game that nobody understood how to play. similarly to jezzball, the player places the blocks to prevent the blades from hitting them. get to the key and then the goal to exit the level.

ios, android, windows phone

bonkey trek - easy to play game where you abuse an animal you're riding atop

ios, android

cave rescue - an rpg for kids where you go into a dungeon and rescue 100 different friends

ios, android

four winds fantasy - a crappy rpg you will hate

ios
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 12:54:50 PM

edit: wait.. are you an actual person? I'm confused.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 12:58:34 PM by Rasix »

-Rasix
Quikding
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 01:18:57 PM

well uh... yeah, I'm a person... with real feelings and everything! what's confusing?
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 01:19:42 PM

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Quikding
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 01:22:06 PM

a game with "bad graphics" can never be fun and will never have worthwhile gameplay
schild
Administrator

Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 01:37:00 AM

SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 02:56:16 AM

a game with "bad graphics" can never be fun and will never have worthwhile gameplay
There is a subtle difference between "bad graphics" and "I have seen monkeys fling feces at walls and produce better results".  Most of the above lean distinctly towards the latter.

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 03:50:43 AM

There is a subtle difference between "bad graphics" and "I have seen monkeys fling feces at walls and produce better results".  Most of the above lean distinctly towards the latter.

Kinda have to agree with this.  I mean, you gotta start somewhere, sure, and making stuff gives you practice and experience, but calling what you've got screened above as something that I should just gloss over because of the gameplay is kinda insulting to my intelligence  Ohhhhh, I see.

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: try my free games? [ios, android, windows phone]  
Jump to: