Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:00:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  The f13 Radicalthon  |  Topic: Past the Fourth Crusade - there lies Damnation and Redemption... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Past the Fourth Crusade - there lies Damnation and Redemption...  (Read 21389 times)
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: June 08, 2013, 12:47:03 PM

Does breaking the truce annoy your vassals or just rulers outside your empire?  Because when my guy is 70 years old he really doesn't give a crap what other Emperors might think.  awesome, for real
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #71 on: June 08, 2013, 04:50:05 PM

It annoys everybody since they're all Christian in my game.
Yes when you're 60+ go for it.
Not when you're just 40 and still have 10-20 more years.

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Mortriden
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: June 12, 2013, 07:34:36 AM

MOAR

Seriously, I could read your Radicalthon for this game every day.  This thread is what got me to buy it.  I am now trying to shepherd my 2yr old queen through a mess of plotting uncles and courtiers, rebellions, assaults from outside nations and sickness.  Difficult times for the Kingdom of Denmark.

It's like calling shenanigans.  But you say "jihad" instead. - Llava
They are out there, but they are bi-products of funny families. If you know funny old people, see if they have daughters. -Paelos
Yes my seed is that strong. I literally clap my hands and women are with child. -Paelos
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #73 on: June 12, 2013, 07:51:58 AM

I think I'm pretty much done bro, there's barely anything else to do in this game that would interest me.
Crusader Kings II isn't a game where there's an end (well there's that 14th century end but meh) - you just set yourself a goal and gauge where you start and how you end.
I think I pretty much accomplished everything I wanted in this playthrough. The Mongols will never threaten the West, the West is nearly united under one banner... and the Muslims are completely shattered.

Thank you for reading.

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #74 on: June 12, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

It was a nice AAR and worth the read  awesome, for real
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  The f13 Radicalthon  |  Topic: Past the Fourth Crusade - there lies Damnation and Redemption...  
Jump to: