Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:55:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Scarlet Blade, the future of microtransactions (NSFW) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scarlet Blade, the future of microtransactions (NSFW)  (Read 80966 times)
hal1
Terracotta Army

Reply #210 on: April 03, 2016, 09:29:05 PM

It's over. Server off, floor swept and lights off. Another one bites the dust.
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #211 on: April 03, 2016, 11:29:12 PM

Genuinely surprised to hear this.  I suppose smaller MMOs go bust (tee hee) all the time and we just never hear about it, it's just I kind of assumed that these types of titles were designed to be slow burning, low maintenance autopilot affairs.  Shutting one down to me always seems like some kind of catastrophic "abandon ship" kind of disaster must have occurred.  Looking through their catalog like 95% of Aeria's stuff looks like this so I guess it must be working for them, though.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 11:33:22 PM by Kail »
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #212 on: April 04, 2016, 09:55:42 PM

I think its actually just rebooted elsewhere, I believe it shut down because of issues where they couldn't even manage to port content over to the translated version or something.

http://sb.vendettagn.com/

Maybe that's a private server, I didn't poke around long enough to determine. If it is gone I guess its probably time to pick a new avatar.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Scarlet Blade, the future of microtransactions (NSFW)  
Jump to: