Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:31:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Defiance 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Defiance  (Read 1848 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

on: March 11, 2013, 09:17:24 AM

I looked and couldn't find a thread on this game.  Sorry if I suck.  I really hate starting threads.  Anyway, has anyone pre-ordered and is playing in the beta?  I watched the trailers and it looks kind of good.  Lots of vehicles.  It takes me forever to learn to drive new thingies in games.  You can get it for console or PC through Steam.   I think I might want to pre-order and play, but I'm not entirely convinced.  Should I just wait until the tv show is on and pretend I'm playing?  Someone please make up my mind for me.  And why is pre-ordered a word in my spellchecker but not pre-order?  Dammit.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 09:22:39 AM

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 09:46:51 AM

Thank you!  Sorry!  I don't know why I couldn't find it.  Maybe because the title was tl:dr?  Someone can shove this in there or just delete it.  This is why I hate starting threads.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 10:24:31 AM

Search sucks on the site -- use Google instead. Put at the beginning of the search:

site:forums.f13.net

Like:

site:forums.f13.net defiance
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Defiance  
Jump to: