Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:17:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 7 - Possible tiers? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season 7 - Possible tiers?  (Read 3548 times)
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

on: February 04, 2013, 12:47:12 PM

This would be the proposed tiers based on Official Ranking. IainC has the last word on how to organize the draw AND the tiers. Especially when it comes to the new people from other forums. We don't want the next AndyDavo to be in the N&N tiers, but at the same time it's hard to assign them to a tier based on what you might have heard about some of them.

As I said, these tiers are based on the Ranking as of now (with everone with 0 points in the N&N tier), but it's not meant to be definitive. IainC can reorganize it as he feels it would be more beneficial to the new Season.

Also, only reason why tier 3 has only 4 players it's because I ran out of players. Top tier has to be 4 players, and all the other ones have always be meant to be 8 except for Tier Noob which was 4 too. But those numbers are not set in stone.

Season #6 tiers.

Top Tier:

- Ruvaldt
- Llyse
- Ingmar
- Megrim

Tier 1:

- Drogg
- Ulysees
- Lamaros
- Avaia
- Eldaec
- Carnifex27
- Modern Angel
- Ezrast

Tier 2:

- Falconeer
- IainC
- HaemishM
- Proudft
- Celer
- Sjofn
- Sir T
- Reborne

Tier 3:

- Gruntle
- Luckton
- Satael
- Swiftblade

Tier Noobs & Nooblets!

- rk47
- Lightfax
- Willlisterman
- Jasper
- Schpain
- Danicia
- Fildrigar
- Azira
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:34:17 PM by Falconeer »

IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 02:32:37 PM

It looks good to me Falc. There are some of the tier Noob guys who would normally be in a higher tier but I don't know all of them so I don't want to make arbitrary calls based on knowing one guy but not another. If any of our new recruits do stick around for later seasons then we'll have some good data to base a new ranking on.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 02:37:43 PM

Huh, I just realized Comstar is missing. Did anyone ping him?

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 03:42:05 PM

It's a real shame that Comstar isn't around. He seems to be active in the WAR forum. I wonder if he just missed this or he's takin a break from Blood Bowl.

Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 06:36:22 PM

Contact him on steam he usually responds there eventually.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Comstar
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 06:14:52 AM

I'm taking a break from Bloodbowl, though my team's getting pretty long in the teeth (which isn't easy if you're not Orks either).

Defending the Galaxy, from the Scum of the Universe, with nothing but a flashlight and a tshirt. We need tanks Boo, lots of tanks!
Fildrigar
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 11:59:46 AM

You could move me up a teir if you need to.
avaia
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 02:57:27 PM

THERE WILL BE MANY TEARS
Reborne
Terracotta Army

something something plays a shitload of Blood Bowl something something

Reply #8 on: February 05, 2013, 06:28:35 PM

How did I make it to Tier 2?
I'm taking it as a compliment.
I tend to expect to be at the bottom of any ranking, just above new teams as I like to think that I've won* the fail offs consecutively for seasons.

Speaking of which, I went back through the records and it turns out my team has been in the league since at least season 3, because that's as far back as the sub-forum goes  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

*Not meaning that I am the LOZAR. I've been out in the first round, doesn't fail more than that.

"We apologise for the inconvenience" - God's Final Message to His Creation.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 01:17:42 AM

Having played a number of Seasons definitely nets you some points no matter what. Also, if you look behind you, it's mostly absolute noobs or former noobs.

Anyway, Official Ranking explains everything.

Gruntle
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 02:14:41 PM

Having played a number of Seasons definitely nets you some points no matter what. Also, if you look behind you, it's mostly absolute noobs or former noobs.

Hey! I was in season 3 also -- and I didn't make Reborne's heady heights. Give him some credit.
Reborne
Terracotta Army

something something plays a shitload of Blood Bowl something something

Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 04:27:35 PM

Hey! I was in season 3 also -- and I didn't make Reborne's heady heights. Give him some credit.
Correct my if I'm wrong, but was season 3 the one where we were battling for lowest place in our division?

"We apologise for the inconvenience" - God's Final Message to His Creation.
Gruntle
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 05:00:41 PM

Correct my if I'm wrong, but was season 3 the one where we were battling for lowest place in our division?

Yes I think you're right -- but I managed to secure the bottom spot in the end by not winning a game that season.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 05:03:27 PM by Gruntle »
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: February 07, 2013, 11:26:46 AM

Given the changes in the participating teams...

Presumably teleku goes into tier 1, ezrast to tier 2.

SirT removed, and the new guy is a straight swap for the old new guy in tier noob?

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 7 - Possible tiers?  
Jump to: