Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:47:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: How's population been? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How's population been?  (Read 10058 times)
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

on: January 26, 2013, 12:33:05 PM

I've been thinking of "finishing" this game since they went no-sub.  Question is, how's the population been in areas like Trans?  I basically put the game down due to being completely alone in a scary scary place.

If there are people to group with I'll make a comeback.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 02:48:36 PM

*crickets*
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 03:08:56 PM

As a latecomer, it's why I stopped playing  Ohhhhh, I see.

I really liked what I saw of the game, but the lack of population makes it feel weirder.

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Ard
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 03:33:10 PM

When I was on a week ago or so working on the couple issues I was behind on, I saw people all over in Transylvania, even had helpers for a couple of the hard quests I was running through because i was in the area.   This was on Arcadia though.
Wasted
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 04:38:23 PM

I can't speak specifically for Transylvania but the pop has been much better, I see a lot more people in Egypt where I am questing at the moment and Agartha seems busier too when I am passing through. 

Supposedly there has been a 400% increase in activity since Buy to Play http://www.cisionwire.com/funcom-n-v-ob/r/funcom-announces-restructuring-of-the-company,e350215
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 05:05:23 PM

This is good.  I shall return then.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 09:07:58 PM

So, I've been kind of bored at home recently, so I picked this up.

Simple question - do people still play?

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Maledict
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 11:58:13 AM

I play every weekend with friends to do the raid and a few group things. If you want a community to hang out in, you can do worse than join the League of Monster slayers.
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #8 on: November 16, 2014, 01:04:52 AM

I play every weekend with friends to do the raid and a few group things. If you want a community to hang out in, you can do worse than join the League of Monster slayers.

I play a couple of times a week but my play times are irregular, please add me though! "Mices"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: How's population been?  
Jump to: