Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:38:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: What's next for F13 Bloodbowl? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's next for F13 Bloodbowl?  (Read 17749 times)
proudft
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: January 23, 2013, 02:37:09 PM

I thought messing with your TV was part of the game.  Like I see my next match is against some hard team and I have a -130 TV differential and I have some slightly-banged up lineman I had sort of pondered dropping but hadn't yet - in that case I would see it would get me a wizard and fire his ass.   Or same lineman, if I see I am over the next team by 170 TV, I would fire him in that instance to deny a wizard.   All strategery, I don't see why it's abusive.  Either way I am out the lineman.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #71 on: January 23, 2013, 02:45:33 PM

I don't see it as a problem tbh. Team rigging shenanigans are part of the game and entirely in keeping with the spirit of Bloodbowl.

In other news, the signup thread for Season 7 is now open.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #72 on: January 23, 2013, 02:48:32 PM

You can fire your Deathroller, but once you do and lock the team in for the next game, you can't then go back (after seeing that your opponent has ALSO fired some players to regain a Wizard) and trim some more TV off.

As I said, I don't necessarily think this an issue, but I did think that this may warrant some discussion.

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #73 on: January 23, 2013, 02:50:21 PM

I had a thought. What do we think about allowing a provision in the future for teams to go back and forth from the main league to Masters or D&M tournaments without having to trim TV when going back to the main league?

You can fire your Deathroller, but once you do and lock the team in for the next game, you can't then go back (after seeing that your opponent has ALSO fired some players to regain a Wizard) and trim some more TV off.

As I said, I don't necessarily think this an issue, but I did think that this may warrant some discussion.

So it's basically a 'both players hit pass' kind of thing, gotcha. I'm not sure I see a fair way to enforce it in Cyanide version even if we wanted to, in that case.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Reborne
Terracotta Army

something something plays a shitload of Blood Bowl something something

Reply #74 on: January 24, 2013, 12:31:10 AM

Question for everyone.

Since I was one of the people that caused the failloffs to fail, should I sign up for S7?
I am still yet to see Ironwood active on Steam, snooze sure but nothing better than that, though I stopped looking every time after the first month or so.

I've enjoyed playing with you all up to this point and am happy to bow out if you get too many, but I wanted to see what people think before signing up because of that last round.

"We apologise for the inconvenience" - God's Final Message to His Creation.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #75 on: January 24, 2013, 01:13:49 AM

I would say that as long as you are reasonably sure that you can commit to the new season, I'd give you a pass on the last one. Likewise for others who went AWOL towards the end of S6.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: January 24, 2013, 11:18:45 AM

It just wouldn't be the same without your ogres, Reborne.

fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu I don't know what to play this season

Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #77 on: January 24, 2013, 04:29:04 PM

I demand you sign up, Reborne.  Heart

God Save the Horn Players
Reborne
Terracotta Army

something something plays a shitload of Blood Bowl something something

Reply #78 on: January 24, 2013, 05:30:47 PM

Why do I get the feeling that my team has reached mascot status?  awesome, for real

"We apologise for the inconvenience" - God's Final Message to His Creation.
avaia
Terracotta Army

Reply #79 on: January 24, 2013, 06:43:39 PM

Why do I get the feeling that my team has reached mascot status?  awesome, for real

No retiring the ogres until I get a rotter named Sid Vicious!
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #80 on: January 24, 2013, 08:23:21 PM

I decided to play a match last night against the computer to remind myself how the game even works. I decided I hate myself, so I made a new pro elf team. First team the computer throws at me is a damn 1300 TV dwarf team, thanks game.

I won, though. Because the computer is terrible.

God Save the Horn Players
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #81 on: January 24, 2013, 10:09:55 PM

Tried spectating out - unfortunately if you join a match in progress it doesn't put you at the current state of the game, it makes you watch the replay from the start, with no way to speed up/fast forward/etc.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: What's next for F13 Bloodbowl?  
Jump to: