Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:27:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Season 3 Changes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season 3 Changes  (Read 115834 times)
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #245 on: August 01, 2013, 02:42:26 PM

So did the Master Yi changes just essentially nutshot the whole idea of AP Yi? Because it sounds like everything runs though AD with him now.

His alpha strike no longer scales of AP, yes.  He still gets "yi-sets" since his ult still reduces his cooldowns on kills/assists and will prolong the ult.   You can no longer prep double strikes.  His e has been changed to add a true damage active.  Also the targeting on alpha strike has changed some as well.  

He likely won't be such a monster early on, and you won't have to deal with a deathcap/lichbane Yi gibbing you. But he'll still be a pentakill machine once he's geared, maybe even more so now.  He'll be countered pretty hard by armor stacking, but the active on his e will help mitigate that some.

-Rasix
Goumindong
Terracotta Army

Reply #246 on: August 02, 2013, 12:35:12 PM

So did the Master Yi changes just essentially nutshot the whole idea of AP Yi? Because it sounds like everything runs though AD with him now.

Take the best partof AP Yi and then remove all the downsides. This is the new AD Yi
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #247 on: August 04, 2013, 05:23:27 PM

AD Yi is a beast in the jungle once you get him some items. I went full glass canon build and once you get a cutlass,zerks, shiv or IE you just start destroying people.

But you're squishy. I haven't tried def masteries/runes/items yet.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Season 3 Changes  
Jump to: