Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 07:37:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  But is it Fun?  |  Topic: Hotline Miami - Dennaton Games - PC 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hotline Miami - Dennaton Games - PC  (Read 2401 times)
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

on: October 31, 2012, 06:53:47 PM

I get out of the car, kick in the front door. Run around the corner and punch a guy in the face. He falls to the ground, I grab his knife and slit his throat. I jump up and kick in the nearest door, waving the knife wildly, slicing two shotgun-wielding dudes to bloody ribbons. Hearing a snarl, I turn to throw the knife at the doberman who is lunging at me from the doorway.

I snag one of the shotguns and kick down the next door, taking out both blokes inside with one mighty shotgun blast. One is still crawling, so I drop the shotgun and snap his neck. Picking up the smg from the other guy, I spin and lay down fire through the door at the guys who came running at the sound of the shotgun blast. Poppopopopopopop. I toss aside the nearly depleted smg and grab the nifty katana lying in the corner.

Kicking in yet another door (knocking down the armed guy behind it), I quickly slice a gun-toting chap in half, his torso flying. Two more guys chase me as I retreat into the hallway, turning to slice both of them open as they come through the door. The knocked-down fellow snags his gun, but not in time to dodge the katana I throw at him. Thunk, down he goes in a bloody heap.

Grab his combat shotgun and storm the room the four guys were in, blasting another guy in the adjacent hallway through the windows along that wall, bringing two more dudes to try and, well I don't know what because a single shotgun blast ends whatever they had planned. I grab one of their smgs and head for the staircase.

Verdict - buy it.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 04:20:18 PM

DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  But is it Fun?  |  Topic: Hotline Miami - Dennaton Games - PC  
Jump to: