Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2017, 09:57:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  PC/Console Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Clash of Clans 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clash of Clans  (Read 21514 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #455 on: July 15, 2016, 12:26:15 PM

I enjoy this game. If Bat Country falls apart, PM me...we got a pretty active crew of guys in my clan. Anyways, CLASH ON

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #456 on: May 23, 2017, 11:56:30 AM

This new builder base thing is weird -- basically a "new game plus"?  But it is nice to get to build stuff in 10 minutes again.   awesome, for real

The model of no resource stealing makes the stakes feel lower.  Which I guess is nice when you're trying to build something up from scratch, but it takes a lot of the strategic element out of the base building IMO.

"Nice attempted blast about my "drinking".  I do enjoy a nice cuppa, but that is because I am a bon vivant of gregarious nature and cheery disposition." - Ab
grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #457 on: May 23, 2017, 08:39:29 PM

Yeah, I don't get it... but maybe the gem mine is useful for the old base.

Why don't you try our other games?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  PC/Console Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Clash of Clans  
Jump to: