Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:34:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 6 - Day 7 40k and Tamurkhan Divisions Only 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season 6 - Day 7 40k and Tamurkhan Divisions Only  (Read 19601 times)
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: August 18, 2012, 06:19:35 PM

What I really need is some way to play Sir T, Tele an I have missed out as everyone else beat him.

Oh well, have to somehow beat Orcs with Goblins now! Wheee

I'll be around this week a bit, just MSG me on steam if I'm there and we should be able to arrange it.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #36 on: August 19, 2012, 11:28:58 AM

Warp Cheese Disciplpes 1 - Zellar Dwellarz 0

And so my season ends not with a bang but with a whimper. That whimper, of course, being the whimper of rats screaming in fucking pain. Satael was way down on TV so got 780k in inducements, which he used on Morg and Thorg and Headsplitter. I actually thought that was a mistake on his part. Boy, was I wrong. While the Rat Ogre didn't do much, the Ogre did. In fact, he was the turning point of the game. I kicked off to start into an absolute riot that advanced the clock 1 turn. He advanced the ball slowly and there were a few times I thought I'd be able to stop him and take the ball back, but the slow bit wore me down. I lost a linerat with block, both my throwers and a gutter runner to either injury or KO's and the numbers told the story, as he freed a gutter runner with the ball late in the half to score. With just one turn, I had no chance to score so tried to get some easy SPP by making a pass in the backfield, which failed. That was to be a recurring theme of missing things that should have been easy - something that started when my first two turnovers in the first half were from gutter runners failing on dodges.

I got the ball in the second half in a good position midway in my side, but made a mistake on my first block that left me unable to push the middle of the line. That would prove costly later. With little ability to push, I got caught with the ball in the backfield. I spent one turn diddling around a lot trying to find a good matchup to free my thrower with the ball but finally had to settle for a pass over the heads of a stormvermin. The vermin missed the interception, but must have spooked Lil Chucker enough. Instead of throwing the ball at the wide open gutter runner, he tossed it over the middle of the field into the giant scrum... and right into the hands of Morg... who caught the fucking ball. I had 4 turns left to try to take the ball out of an ogre's hands with RATS. Though I managed to do it, it cost me injuries to all but one of my gutter runners, and left the ball near his goalline in the hands of his thrower. The only pressure I could put on the ball was my last gutter runner, who didn't have the skills or strength to take out the thrower. The ball made it down into my side of the field on the ground after a missed catch. I could barely get my thrower onto the ball but I had to blow that turn's reroll to do so. My gutter runner ended up ONE FUCKING SQUARE away from being able to be targeted for a pass that would tie the game so I threw it shorter to a stormvermin who was marked. He caught the ball but again was 1 agonizing square away from being able to reach the gutter runner for a hand off that would seal the tie. IT didn't matter anyway as he failed his dodge to end the game.

Nuffle just absolutely raped me this game. I racked up 5 injuries, some lasting ones. The fucked up pass that was caught by the fucking ogre absolutely ended the game. Welcome to the failoffs.

satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: August 19, 2012, 11:51:59 AM

TL;DR: HaemishM had a really bad luck this game.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 11:57:47 AM by satael »
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #38 on: August 19, 2012, 12:09:47 PM

How bad was my luck?

Catches - 33%
Dodges - 68%
Blocks - 49% to 48%
Turnovers from blocks - 8% to his 4%

The block dice were even worse when you consider I threw about half as many block dice as he did. Out of 79 D6 rolls, 18 were 1's.

Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #39 on: August 19, 2012, 02:39:19 PM

The division-topping showdown between Beardstorm! and the Minizillas ends inconclusively 2-2.

The Minizilla's | 2 - 2 | Beardstorm!

Teams
The Minizilla'sBeardstorm!
Race : LizardmanDwarf
TV : 19602210
Treasury : 660000410000
Rerolls : 44
Apothecary : 11
Fan Factor : 911
Cheerleaders : 00

Match Report
The Minizilla'sBeardstorm!
Score : 22
Touchdowns inflicted : 22
Touchdowns sustained : 22
Passes : 00
Catches : 00
Interceptions : 00
Knockdowns inflicted : 98
KOs inflicted : 23
Injuries inflicted : 11
Deaths inflicted : 10
Tackles inflicted : 24
Yards gained passing : 28
Yards gained running : 6278
Ball Possession (%) : 4434
Own occupation: 4752
Opponent occupation : 5247
Note of the match: 14/20
Spectators: 37000

He went for Slibli the star player, so I was looking at 8 str 4+ players on the pitch for most of the game. Even with all my guard, dauntless, and 2 str 4 linemen, this proved to be a tough nut to crack. He went up 1-0 on a typical skink rush on turn 4 or so, I believe KOing Thorgrim my star slayer in the process. I received, only to end up on the receiving end of a blitz, I knocked as many guys down as I could and tied up the rest, but a skink managed to wriggle free and get to the end zone, so I went into halftime down 2-0. To start the 2nd half, I scored a 'fast' dwarf touchdown in 5 turns, giving me 3 turns to try to get into his backfield, get the ball loose, and somehow get a dwarf down into the endzone. Luckily for me this is when his dice decided to turn on him. After some skink hijinks, a failed dodge left the ball on the pitch around midfield. I had already started one runner downfield to get into position for a lucky pass or hand off. My other runner was able to get the ball. and was in move-and-handoff distance. Ulysses had a blitz on the runner, but failed to knock him over, and was only able to mark him. He also put a skink on the downfield runner. On my turn I blitzed the skink off with a troll slayer, and my runner made his dodge and the handoff, leading to a 2-2 tie.

In the permanent injury zone, I had a dwarf DIE. Luckily it was just my level 1 insurance dwarf who is there to make it easier for me to pick when the deathroller hits the field, so he is easily replaceable. I only managed one inflicted injury myself, a season  low, a smashed knee on a skink.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: August 19, 2012, 03:06:43 PM

What I really need is some way to play Sir T, Tele an I have missed out as everyone else beat him.

Oh well, have to somehow beat Orcs with Goblins now! Wheee

I'll be around this week a bit, just MSG me on steam if I'm there and we should be able to arrange it.

Working from home. Eastern time. Evenings are a bit harried but message me if you see me; we'll catch each other!
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: August 19, 2012, 05:45:31 PM

Game snyc crashed just before the half with Brocktoon leading 1-0 after some rather amusing hijinks.

Firstly I failed to injure his star blitzer with my chainsaw and then a many goblins foul, then I failed to protect said chainsaw, who was GFI blitzed and KO'd.

Then there was some minor skirmishing before nearly the whole orc team, ball in hand, moved into a 3x3 square, with one goblin rounding it out. The fireball did then fall upon them, badly injuring one orc and KO'ing the goblin. Other orcs were sent on their backs, freeing the ball for the goblins, who pounced and picked it up. It was protected well enough that the pogoer was not able to be hit, and on the next turn he leapt clear and made a run for the end line.

Unfortunately his protection failed their dodges and did not get in to place, leaving him slightly exposed. The orcs made the most of it, blitzing him with two GFIs, one of which was required to be re-rolled, then getting the defender down result they needed. The pogoer was also concussed, which meant he was unable to pick the ball again the next turn and score. Meanwhile goblins and trolls were getting KO'd off the pitch. The Goblins tried to move into position to stop the orcs, but were unable to stop a blitzer picking the ball up and running into a bit of space.

There was a bold (desperate) attempt to take this orc down with a Troll GFI, but sadly (and somewhat predictably) the Troll failed his roll to move and then lonered the reroll. The orcs then ran the ball down with some GFIs and a handoff to score on the 8th turn.

Sync errors then ended the game before the goblins could attempt the one turn thrown goblin score. Not sure if it needs a reset or not so we can try again.
Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: August 20, 2012, 12:47:11 AM

The Minizilla's 2 - 2 Beardstorm

Knowing how much of Ingmars team are loaded with guard I decided to dip into the treasury pot and buy Slibli the star player saurus for this top of the league deciding match and in the first half with the help of Old Man Nuffle things were very comfortable. I scored in 5 turns after electing to receive and tied Ingmar up in midfield, popping the ball loose then, having a brain fart, I intend to move a Saurus up the pitch to mark a slayer before I scoop up the ball to hand off for a turn 8 score, instead I run the Saurus over the ball who of course fails the pickup and the half ends 1 - 0 as Ingmar had no one in score range for his last turn.

Second half was a little more concerning for me as the deathroller entered the fray, but once again it seems that nuffle is smiling as he awards a blitz on the kick off event and Ingmar has setup for a strong centre push so with no double cover along the sides I clear a path and then rush 4 lizards around the spot where the ball will drop. I have to admit that normally blitzes don't work in my favour as I over extend and leave a gaping hole in my defence that the opposition can easily exploit but just for once everything worked out beautifully. Ingmar knocked over 1 saurus marker but couldn't knock down my break tackle saurus as well so I got a blitz on the ball carrier next turn and the skink makes the pick up and score to take a 2 - 0 lead and Ingmar only had 2 turns to use his deathroller to no great effect.

Now nuffle starts to get a little fickle with me, or I got careless as I setup to kick off and forget to bench my highly skilled skinks which greatly influences my decision to not contest a dwarf touchdown too much as I don't want skink genocide enacted on my team and Ingmar scores after 3 turns to give me 3 turns to hold off the stunty bastards which should have been easy enough but instead of going for a nice safe midfield cage I tried to score a third touchdown and while I opened a path easy enough I had to make a single dodge with a 50-50 chance of succcess with no re-rerolls which of course fails and then it looks like Nuffle is pleased with me once more as Ingmar fails a gfi to mark a skink and all I need to do is blitz off a lone dwarf marker then scoop the ball up once more and ge into the safety of my mostly formed cage, double skulls! There was no let off after that, I had a last turn blitz on the ball carrier but couldn't score the necessary POW and on Ingmars last turn he makes his dodge and hand off and strolls in for a last turn touchdown to tie the match.

Another fun game and I made my first pathing error of the season which may have changed the outcome but seeing as last season I made a pathing error nearly every match that is a big improvement in my play. Props to Ingmar managing to score twice in 6 turns with dwarfs but that is victory squandered for me rather than a draw gained I feel.

I managed to kill a level 1 dwarf and sustained a niggling injury on one of my defensive skinks which puts him on borrowed time now.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 01:29:08 AM by Ulysees »
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: August 20, 2012, 08:28:11 AM

Goblins were battered and bruised and bemused, losing 2-1 after an amusing one turn touchdown on the final play of the game. Amusing given how the nuffle had played with us all game, but also somewhat glorious.

The finals teams are close to being certified as far as I can tell, though the order is still up in the air:

Ingmar, Ulysses, Megrim and IainC are through. Modern Angel (Brocktoon), Teleku, Llyse and Paelos are through. Drogg, Ramas and Ruvaldt are all qualified.

Myself, Avaia, comstar & ezrast will also make it, either as qualifiers or wildcards.

The final wildcard spot could be Reborne or Falconeer, if either win and get to 7 points, otherwise it will go to someone on six: which would be proudtft as far as I can tell, as he has -3 T/D to Haem's -4 after 7 games.

Please give me a 7AV team in the playoffs!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 08:30:31 AM by lamaros »
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: August 20, 2012, 11:19:25 AM

If you are reading my writeup and wondering why it conflicts with Ulysses's, that's because I always forget half of what happens 5 minutes after the game - his writeup is the correct version of events.  tongue

avaia
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: August 20, 2012, 02:29:45 PM

Avaia, if you do see this, still online for another 45 minutesish - after that getting on an aeroplane.

Quite sorry, I've had pretty lovely back spams the last several days and have been frozen in a chair or on the couch.  Let me know when you return.

Get off my lawn!
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: August 20, 2012, 02:30:17 PM

So have the nurse wheel you over in front of a PC, grandpa!

Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #47 on: August 20, 2012, 03:15:06 PM

Paelos, just message me anytime you see me on steam.  Should be available every evening after 5'ish.  I'm on East Coast time as well now.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #48 on: August 21, 2012, 10:00:34 AM

Paelos, just message me anytime you see me on steam.  Should be available every evening after 5'ish.  I'm on East Coast time as well now.

I should be able to do it today when I get home. Usually around 7PM EST

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #49 on: August 21, 2012, 01:16:13 PM

Ironwoods Itchers | 0 - 2 | Ymiron's G6 Crew

At long and bloody last, the Norse secure their first solid victory of the season, and my first victory in f13 seasonal play.  Ironwood's horde of rats put up a good fight, but Nuffle wasn't having it, causing the agile rats to trip up dodges and incomplete more passes than I'm used to seeing.  Nevertheless, the Norse were merciless in their efforts, taking rat after rat either off the pitch or putting them into stunned comas.

The TV ratio was in Ironwood's favor 1730 - 1400.  I elected to grab a reroll, wizard, and beer keg.  Neither team went in underpowered, thus no mercs were hired prior to the start.

For the start of the first half, Ironwood won the coin toss and elected to receive.  The kick-off event had a rock flung at one of the rats, but merely only stunning it.  Ironwood recovered the ball and attempted a Hail-Mary to move the ball up and across the pitch to the line of scrimmage, but the inaccuracy of the Hail Mary had the all bouncing and the receiving rat failed to pick up the bounce.  The Norse started their turn by sending in their freshly trained Berzerker with Pile On to blitz a path to the ball.  With a rat taken down by the blitz and the other still reeling from a rock to the face, a werewolf and a runner were able to move into TZ distance of the ball.  The remaining Norse moved up to reinforce the line of scrimmage, and the norse troll and rat ogre did the tango.  With possession back to Ironwood, a rat thrower ran in, recovered the ball, and dodged away from the runner/werewolf tag team.  A successful pass to a GR managed to get the rats some traction, but it pushed it's luck when it tried to GFI halfway down my side of the pitch.  The GR did a number to itself, and KO'd itself off the the field.  The Norse moved into to recover with their +Agi Lineman, and began to push back up the pitch, establishing a loose forward cage and clearing a path on one side, while teammates on the other side tossed around linerats.  Ironwood moved in to put some markers on the cage corners, and went for a suicide blitz into my cage right at my carrier, but the dice were mine to control, and an Attacker Down came up in my favor.  With control back to me, my other werewolf blitzed in and killed a rat off the cage.  A good roll on the apothecary saved the rat from permanent death, but the damage was done.  With the way clear, my carrier moved down field without inhibition, and the rest of the team managed to wall up the remaining rats into a cage of murder.  Ironwood made another attempt to blitz my carrier, but only got Pushed on the dice.  My Pile On zerker KO'd the brave rat off the pitch, and the carrier moved into TD range.  The blocking brawl continued with the rest of the players.  Ironwood made one last attempt to blitz my carrier with another GR that freed itself from the murder cage, but failed to get the right dice to pop.  The Pile On zerker earned his keep today, successfully Frenzy pushing the GR off the pitch through the endzone, and the blocking brawl continued for another couple rounds before the Norse scored on turn 7.

On the kickoff, the ref got blindsided and turned back the clock to turn 6.  A kick too far on my part had the ball being chosen by Ironwood as to who would carry it, and elected to give it to his Rat Ogre.  The drive would be short lived though, as the Norse manged to hold the line and crowd surf some more rats off at the line of scrimmage, all the way to halftime.

At the start of halftime, a spare reroll was issued to both teams.  Even with the rat bodies piling up in the KO and injury boxes, Ironwood still had plenty of rats in reserve to keep him at a full team of 11.  Nevertheless, the Norse quickly recovered the ball and established a strong cage at the line of scrimmage.  Over the next few turns, the rats tried, but never managed to take down the carrier as the Norse cage marched down the field, leaving a trail of stuns, injuries, and KOs behind them.  Turn 12 had the cage within TD range, being held off by a couple of rats.  With victory in my grasp, and not wanting to waste my investment, I called down the Wizard's lighting strike and grounded one rat, while my Pile On zerker did his magic taking out the other, securing a turn  12 TD.

The next kick-off gave the rats an additional reroll, and the ball landing near a thrower.  The amount of blood on the field though prevented the Sure Hands Thrower from being able to secure the ball though, and an almost exact repeat of the first few turns occurred; the Norse tried to clear a path up to the ball, but the Thrower recovered and tossed the ball horizontal to the other side.  The intended receiving rat though failed to connect, and the ball landed right next to the boundary on the line scrimmage.  The Norse returned fire, securing enough attention off the rats around the ball to send a werewolf in to brush off the rats off the ball.  The ball got bounced out, and was sent back in near the line of scrimmage again, but this time into the hands of a blocker rat.  I sent a zerker in to take-down the rat carrier, but failed the GFI, even with a reroll.  The rats moved downfield, with only another werewolf imposing a threat.  A linerate was given the order to suicide blitz my STR 4 werewolf, and sure enough an Attacker Down die came up in my favor.  With the werewolf unhindered, he blitzed in to the rat carrier and took him down to the ground.  A few Norse peeled themselves away from the line of scrimmage to surround the ball, while my troll and a couple other Norse kept the line busy.  Ironwood ordered his GR safety that was escorting the carrier to move in and recover the ball, but failed the Dodge roll.  As a last turn effort, my Norse recovered the ball and attempted to toss it downfield, but it failed to connect.  With only one turn to go and no rats available to complete a TD, the rats recovered the ball and tried to pass for one last chance at some SPP, but failed to connect.

The aftermath saw three rats Badly Injured and one level up, while the Norse managed to score three level ups, and never once suffered and injury greater than a stun.

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #50 on: August 21, 2012, 01:35:36 PM

Whenever I see Ironwood's Skaven start a throwing play, I breathe a sigh of relief because it means I'm about to get the ball. Seriously I don't know how he does it but the Itchers have literally the worst throwing luck I can remember seeing from a team that has a pulse.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: August 21, 2012, 01:36:24 PM

I'm pretty sure I complete more passes. With linemen in tackle zones.

Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #52 on: August 21, 2012, 01:48:15 PM

I should be able to do it today when I get home. Usually around 7PM EST
Arg, so looks like I lied, as I was invited out to a baseball game today.  So, probably not tonight, as I'll be busy watching the Nationals beat up the Braves at 7 PM.   why so serious?

But Wednesday evening should work fine.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #53 on: August 21, 2012, 01:55:56 PM

That was last night. TONIGHT WE WIN!

Wednesday should be fine.

luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #54 on: August 21, 2012, 03:27:56 PM

Query on Pile On:  It was my first time using the ability in the game, ever.  If I set it to Ask me prior to use, will that avoid it being used automatically and let me decide to reroll the armor or injury break?  There were a couple times where I KO'd a rat and then my zerker rerolled it to a Stun.

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: August 21, 2012, 03:36:26 PM

Yes, always always set Pile On to ask, I hate that rerolling KOs shit.

luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #56 on: August 21, 2012, 03:59:00 PM

I thought so.  I already do this with Stand Firm, because sometimes it's beneficial to have my big guy pushed around, and it catches my opponents off-guard sometimes.

Any other skills that would benefit from being Asked instead of automatic?

Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #57 on: August 21, 2012, 04:05:04 PM

Wrestle, Diving Tackle, Dump Off, Shadowing, and I think Pro is set to ask by default but if not it also should.

EDIT: Multiple Block!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 04:08:54 PM by Ingmar »

ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #58 on: August 21, 2012, 04:05:44 PM

I'm pretty sure I complete more passes. With linemen in tackle zones.
Shaking fist
Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #59 on: August 21, 2012, 04:54:30 PM

That was last night. TONIGHT WE WIN!

Wednesday should be fine.
And I'm very wet right now.   Ohhhhh, I see.

-Stephen Colbert
avaia
Terracotta Army

Reply #60 on: August 21, 2012, 05:33:25 PM

I thought so.  I already do this with Stand Firm, because sometimes it's beneficial to have my big guy pushed around, and it catches my opponents off-guard sometimes.

Any other skills that would benefit from being Asked instead of automatic?

Check the stickys, I think we've had this discussion before.
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #61 on: August 21, 2012, 06:20:09 PM

Aye, see the stickys. There are some reasons you want nearly everything on ask. I pretty much get choice menu after each action.
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #62 on: August 22, 2012, 03:58:01 AM

Stickies read. Additional query: Why 'Ask' on Wrestle?

Also, I've allocated my level ups from today match, and my confidence in competing well in the Failoffs continues to rise:

- The G6 crew honor's one of their original Lineman, who's suffered with a Broken Neck for almost his whole career.  Said Lineman was retired today, and the G6 crew welcomes a new Runner into the fray.

- My Thrower finally earned his keep and picked up Sure Hands.

- My +AGI lineman rolled snake eyes and picked up Dodge.  So, yeah, Elfish bullshit comes to the Norse team awesome, for real

- My non-Pile On 'zerker was going to get Pile On, but I think I'll settle for +STR instead  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #63 on: August 22, 2012, 04:03:20 AM

'Ask' on wrestle is for a both down result being chosen on an attack where the attacker does not have block resulting in both models eating turf but you cause a turnover whereas if you wrestled the model it just puts both models prone and the drive continues.
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #64 on: August 22, 2012, 04:04:32 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I get it now.  Light bulb.  Thank you  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #65 on: August 22, 2012, 06:57:43 AM

Whenever I see Ironwood's Skaven start a throwing play, I breathe a sigh of relief because it means I'm about to get the ball. Seriously I don't know how he does it but the Itchers have literally the worst throwing luck I can remember seeing from a team that has a pulse.

You're not wrong.

These fuckers are getting retired after this.  I've never had a more humiliating season in my life.  And that includes Duck Season.  And Rabbit Season.

I truly hope I have no more games to play because my rats just sit there pabbling in their own fecal matter.  It's awesome.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #66 on: August 22, 2012, 11:47:57 AM

Rat throwers are terrible, way worse than their stats say they should be. My theory is that they are a karma sink that counter balances GR bullshit with slap stick antics..

You need accurate or +agi before it is worth attempting a throw in regular play.

I'd just use the thrower for a cheap reroll (leader).

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #67 on: August 22, 2012, 11:52:27 AM

You misunderstand.

These fuckers are good for NOTHING.

I blame the coach.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #68 on: August 22, 2012, 05:43:14 PM

I lost 3-1 to the Hazardous Hippies. However, when I went down 2-0 in the first half and realized I was completely overmatched I went into Chaos rage mode. 4 elves were put into the hospital, 2 high level ones now have injuries that will never fully heal.

There was a lot of questionable fouling. One of my men was seen by the ref and ejected.

Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #69 on: August 22, 2012, 06:48:16 PM

I lost 3-1 to the Hazardous Hippies. However, when I went down 2-0 in the first half and realized I was completely overmatched I went into Chaos rage mode. 4 elves were put into the hospital, 2 high level ones now have injuries that will never fully heal.

There was a lot of questionable fouling. One of my men was seen by the ref and ejected.

Awesome, so if I win my match against Reborne we'll be tied on points!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 6 - Day 7 40k and Tamurkhan Divisions Only  
Jump to: