Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:40:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: 2012/2013 F13 Fantasy Football 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2012/2013 F13 Fantasy Football  (Read 59291 times)
JWIV
Terracotta Army

Reply #175 on: December 04, 2012, 08:13:10 PM

I am apparently the Arizona Cardinals this year.   My roster has just been a god damn mess. 
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #176 on: December 05, 2012, 01:59:25 AM

I lost 3 in a goddamn row to stumble my way into the 4th spot in the JV league.  What a disaster my team has become, ever since Gronk ruptured his vagina.  I usually don't start my slide until the playoffs begin!  I have been so unlucky with my WR position that it isn't even funny anymore.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
sickrubik
Terracotta Army

Reply #177 on: December 05, 2012, 06:58:53 AM

I lost 3 in a goddamn row to stumble my way into the 4th spot in the JV league.  What a disaster my team has become, ever since Gronk ruptured his vagina.  I usually don't start my slide until the playoffs begin!  I have been so unlucky with my WR position that it isn't even funny anymore.

I hear ya. Glad I traded for Ryan only for him to collapse and take Jones with him.

beer geek.
Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #178 on: December 05, 2012, 07:32:44 AM

Yeah, thanks for that Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly? Your WR situation was my RB situation with MJD and Murray both injured for so long, and a bunch of waiver busts.

Unless certain players have some good improvements and get hot again, I do think Like a Boss or Whispering Eyes will be taking the JV league.

Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #179 on: December 09, 2012, 02:28:50 PM

A special FUCK YOU to Cam Newton who did shit for me all year cept when I bench him.  And in two of my money leagues he just destroyed me in first round of the playoffs.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #180 on: December 10, 2012, 11:21:04 AM

This is the post where I whine that Seattle wins 58-0 and I somehow only get 2.6 points out of Golden Tate in my PPR league.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
sickrubik
Terracotta Army

Reply #181 on: December 10, 2012, 11:29:19 AM

This is the post where I whine that Seattle wins 58-0 and I somehow only get 2.6 points out of Golden Tate in my PPR league.

Well, you have to half all of Tate's receptions.

beer geek.
Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #182 on: December 10, 2012, 12:18:15 PM

Yeah, in one league I have Sidney Rice who put up a whopping 3.5, so glad I started him over Denario Alexander (as I thought his hot streak was coming to an end as Rice's would still be going) this week who put up almost 21 swamp poop

I almost doubled down by throwing in Russell Wilson and his giant 10 points since I picked him up this week while dropping Rivers, who of course had one of his best games of the season. I didn't, but damn that would have hurt.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #183 on: December 10, 2012, 12:22:07 PM

Funny you should mention Danario Alexander, he was on my bench this week too. Luckily for me avaia had a crappy week as my opponent and I had some other guys do ridiculous things.

Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #184 on: December 10, 2012, 12:33:59 PM

I have Seattle's D. They put up 42. 

I had first round bye.  awesome, for real

-Rasix
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #185 on: December 10, 2012, 01:00:45 PM

I'm up 28 points in my match, and he has Houston's D against the Patriots.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
sickrubik
Terracotta Army

Reply #186 on: December 10, 2012, 01:01:15 PM

So, you'll only go up.

beer geek.
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #187 on: December 10, 2012, 01:18:12 PM

So, you'll only go up.

:(

I also left Jordy Nelson in when he was clearly out, but was out of town for the weekend and couldn't adjust my roster.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
sickrubik
Terracotta Army

Reply #188 on: December 10, 2012, 01:22:59 PM

So, you'll only go up.

:(

I also left Jordy Nelson in when he was clearly out, but was out of town for the weekend and couldn't adjust my roster.

Yeah, it'll be nice when we have devices that we carry around with us to adjust things like that. Oh, to live in the future.

beer geek.
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #189 on: December 10, 2012, 01:30:00 PM

Ohhhhh, I see.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
Rasix

Reply #190 on: December 10, 2012, 01:40:48 PM

He's got twins.  Allow him some slack.  He was probably busy trying to keep them from running into traffic.

I need Arian Foster to get like 3 yards.  I'm cautiously optimistic.

-Rasix
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #191 on: December 10, 2012, 01:42:24 PM

The Yahoo Android phone app is actually pretty sweet. It's great for making adjustments to my lineup while sitting on the couch instead of having to trudge to the computer upstairs.

Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #192 on: December 10, 2012, 01:49:09 PM

The Yahoo Android phone app is actually pretty sweet. It's great for making adjustments to my lineup while sitting on the couch instead of having to trudge to the computer upstairs.

Yeah, it is pretty good. I still hate using it on the phone but the tablet has enough real estate for me to use it.

murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #193 on: December 10, 2012, 02:09:31 PM

He's got twins.  Allow him some slack.  He was probably busy trying to keep them from running into traffic.

Actually, it was our very first weekend without the twins so we went out to the mountains and I wasn't going to pay to get hotel internet to so I could doublecheck my Fantasy team.

sickrubik
Terracotta Army

Reply #194 on: December 10, 2012, 02:16:02 PM

Well, this shows why you should never visit nature.

beer geek.
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #195 on: December 10, 2012, 08:12:43 PM

So, you'll only go up.

You win a cookie.

sickrubik
Terracotta Army

Reply #196 on: December 10, 2012, 08:29:46 PM

So, you'll only go up.

You win a cookie.

To be totally fair, I thought the same thing would happen with Pat's D.

Wow.

Jist wow.

Really hoping for a Pats loss so the broncos could nab the #2 seed. :(

beer geek.
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #197 on: December 11, 2012, 06:19:31 AM

Thank god for A.Hernandez and Johnson, going down 20+ points into last night because the fucking Seattle defense scored 48 points on Sunday made me nervous.
El Gallo
Terracotta Army

Reply #198 on: December 16, 2012, 05:36:23 PM

Welp, iit was a good run this year.  Grats Monkeys, do me proud in the championship game.

This post makes me want to squeeze into my badass red jeans.
Rasix

Reply #199 on: December 17, 2012, 06:54:38 AM

Strangely enough, in a battle of the blow-outs,  I won by more in the JV league than I lost in the main league.  Also, in both games, no one's kicker had any points.  Facepalm

Thanks, auto-draft, for giving me so many San Diego Chargers and a pair of shit WRs.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:57:13 AM by Rasix »

-Rasix
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #200 on: December 17, 2012, 06:59:54 AM

Welp, iit was a good run this year.  Grats Monkeys, do me proud in the championship game.

Thanks, go Rodgers!

Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #201 on: December 17, 2012, 08:36:01 AM

Odd week and I made the worst decisions possible on all of my playoff teams.

In the JV league I started Alexander and David Wilson in place of Murray, Steve Smith, and even Leshoure and will now lose to Draegan or Cyrrex (I forget who runs Team Whippy) when Chris Johnson hits 8 points tonight..

In another league I Benched Russel Wilson for Kaepernick and benched Brandon Lloyd for Alexander, still won that match but damn I left some points on the bench.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #202 on: December 17, 2012, 09:01:17 AM

Strangely enough, in a battle of the blow-outs,  I won by more in the JV league than I lost in the main league.  Also, in both games, no one's kicker had any points.  Facepalm

Thanks, auto-draft, for giving me so many San Diego Chargers and a pair of shit WRs.

/Eliface

Fuck you, Baltimore Ravens for twisting RGIII's knee like the limbs of a Stretch Armstrong. Not that I would have won WITH RGIII instead of fucking Eli "I Still Shit the Bed" Manning, but at least I wouldn't look at those 2 points Mr. Elite QB had given me and wonder. Also, fuck you Jim Scwartz for throwing the goddamn ball 50 FUCKING TIMES despite both Bell and Leshoure having shown they can run the fucking ball last week against Green Bay. You lost to Arizona, your elite QB threw 3 picks and you only ran 15 times. FUCK YOU.

Rasix

Reply #203 on: December 17, 2012, 09:39:00 AM

If it makes you feel better, I left James Jones' 26 points on the bench.

-Rasix
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #204 on: December 17, 2012, 11:02:42 AM

I kind of knew I was fucked anyway once RGIII wasn't starting. Anytime I've HAD to start Manning, he's been shit. When he's on my bench, he is godly.

Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #205 on: December 17, 2012, 11:03:48 AM

/Eliface

Fuck you, Baltimore Ravens for twisting RGIII's knee like the limbs of a Stretch Armstrong. Not that I would have won WITH RGIII instead of fucking Eli "I Still Shit the Bed" Manning, but at least I wouldn't look at those 2 points Mr. Elite QB had given me and wonder. Also, fuck you Jim Scwartz for throwing the goddamn ball 50 FUCKING TIMES despite both Bell and Leshoure having shown they can run the fucking ball last week against Green Bay. You lost to Arizona, your elite QB threw 3 picks and you only ran 15 times. FUCK YOU.

Well, I'm going to have to thank Schwartz for throwing it 50 times because Calvin Johnson was one of my lone bright spots this week (along with Blair Walsh haha).  Those two made up for me starting Doug Martin, Bryce Brown and David Wilson so I managed to sneak into my league's championship game, although it did help that my opponent started Danario Alexander.  This was a really weird week.

Of course I'm going to get annihilated in the finals since my opponent has Brees and Peterson.

Over and out.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #206 on: December 17, 2012, 02:01:53 PM

I am breaking a streak of finishing 3rd in every fantasy league I play in all sports for like the last 5 or 6 years by getting into the finals this year. Thanks for making Kaepernick the starter, Harbaugh.

Paelos
Contributor

Reply #207 on: December 17, 2012, 02:04:19 PM

I guess I face Nebu now. I'm also breaking a streak of 3rd. Now, I go for it all!

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #208 on: December 18, 2012, 12:37:50 AM

Odd week and I made the worst decisions possible on all of my playoff teams.

In the JV league I started Alexander and David Wilson in place of Murray, Steve Smith, and even Leshoure and will now lose to Draegan or Cyrrex (I forget who runs Team Whippy) when Chris Johnson hits 8 points tonight..

In another league I Benched Russel Wilson for Kaepernick and benched Brandon Lloyd for Alexander, still won that match but damn I left some points on the bench.

THAT'D BE ME MOTHERFUCKER!   CJ!  CJ!  CJ!  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly? 

Now, if only I had a WR worth half a shit, I might have a chance in the championship game.  I think I got 3 points combined out of them. 

And somehow, my opponent in the final has Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson on the same team.  How the fuck did that happen?  I'm beyond dead.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #209 on: December 18, 2012, 08:12:05 AM

THAT'D BE ME MOTHERFUCKER!   CJ!  CJ!  CJ!  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly? 

Now, if only I had a WR worth half a shit, I might have a chance in the championship game.  I think I got 3 points combined out of them. 

And somehow, my opponent in the final has Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson on the same team.  How the fuck did that happen?  I'm beyond dead.

The whole night CJ was shut down....except for one single play. So congrats... dick why so serious?

I figured only myself or Whispering Eyes could have stood up to Like A Boss, and I agree in thinking you don't have too great of a chance. There are a couple of factors IMO which give you a little hope in his score staying beatable - A. Johnson and Danields can't be on the field at the same time as AP when playing each other, Seattle D actually has to play a good team which they haven't had to do in a few weeks now, and he has a good number of tough matchups outside of Romo potentially having a field day as they play from behind and needing to pass against the 2nd worst pass def.

So that said.....good luck!  awesome, for real
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: 2012/2013 F13 Fantasy Football  
Jump to: