Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:51:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Masters League Sign up - Qualifying is over 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Masters League Sign up - Qualifying is over  (Read 2457 times)
eldaec
Terracotta Army

on: May 29, 2012, 04:56:42 PM

F13 Feeder League Masters II

Elitist Bullshit returns. If your team is one of the invitees below, claim your place ITT. If not all places are claimed we'll work down the standby list.

Per the other thread, Masters league features the top 8 feeder league teams with at least ten matches.

Megrim and Ruvaldt are allowed to swap in alternative teams with > 10 games ranked above Going Forth if they like (you are the only two that have that option). Ruvaldt is encouraged to do this and also delete the Emporers of the Pitch tia.

The Emperors of the Pitch (Ruvaldt)
"Veni, vidi, vici!"
Human
Record : 21-6-3
Star Player : Commodus (9/2/3/7 Dodge Catch Fend Block Side-Step Pass-Block)  18 touchdowns from 27 games.
Holders of the Feeder League Masters title, D&M Open title, undefeated in 11, and all round obnoixious gits.

f13 Pro Elves for Hoes (Comstar)
"Hoes before Foes"
Pro Elf
Record : 10-3-5
Star Player : Princess Luna (8/3/5/7 Catch Nerves-of-Steel Block Leap Dodge Shadowing) 20 touchdowns in just 17 games and more SPP than any other player in the F13 feeder league.
A semi finalist in the last master's league, but only one run out since then.

Wormfeed (Megrim)
"Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger."
Human
Record : 7-2-3
Star Player : Heck Thomas (7/3/3/8 Block Dodge Might Blow Tackle) 12 Casualties in 12 matches, not a guy to meet in dark alleys.
Participant in the Masters league I, but only managed one win, against Brocktoon's elves.

Warriors of the Sun (Ice Cream Emperor)
"There will be Sacrifice"
Lizardmen
Record : 8-4-4
Star Player : Mundimitl (6/4/1/9 Dodge Block Break-Tackle) The normally nimble saurus couldn't avoid injury against the Emporers last match and will miss next game, but when on the pitch Mundimitl has a 75% casualty to injury conversion rate.
Semi-finalists last time out, and a veteran D&M team, Warriors are hoping to break their always-the-bridesmaid status with a trophy.

Nerve Damage (Ramas/eldaec)
"Up to Eleven!"
Lizardmen
Record : 7-2-5
Star Player : David StHubbins (6/5/1/9 Loner Mighty-Blow Bone-Head Prehensile-Tail Thick-Skull Guard Block) A block-trained big guy with 3 killing blows, second only to Nero from the Emperors.
Qualified through a strong performance in D&M II, the highest ranked rookie qualifiers.

Lesser Immortals (Lamaros)
"     "
Nurgle
Record : 7-4-5
Star Player : Orbona (6/3/2/8 Horns Nurgle's-Rot Regen Mighty-Blow Claw Block) A remarkable all rounder having achieved 4 touchdowns and 11 casualties in its 15 game career.
Hated by everyone - even their coach, the Immortals are the only team ever to have turned down a Master's league invitation in the history of the competition.

Sidewindin' Stars (Catfud/Llyse)
"We shine with success"
Pro Elf
Record : 6-3-4
Star Player : Sean (8/3/4/7 Catch Nerves-of-Steel Wrestle) recieved 8 passes and scored 5 TDs over 13 matches.
Another rookie qualifier, solid performance in D&M I and II abut will hope to overcome the hoodoo Megrim has over them, not having managed a win in 4 attempts.

Bridgeburners (Carnifex27)
"First in, Last out"
Necromantic
Record : 5-6-3
Star Player : Sorry (8/3/3/8 Claw Frenzy Regen Block Tackle Dodge) Ran 324 yards to score 7 TDs and 8 casualties in 14 games
Great performance in D&M I, but one of many teams seeking revenge on the Emperors for prior injuries and defeats.

Standby teams :

Wilsons Beard (Teleku)
Going Forth by Day     (Ingmar)
Blackrock & Roll     (Luckton)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 05:23:50 PM by eldaec »

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 05:03:46 PM

I'll be playing Humans again, thank you.

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 05:12:59 PM

Sidewindin' stars are here to score.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 05:13:51 PM

Oh, hang on, missed Warriors of the Sun - Teleku drops to first alternate.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 06:32:09 PM

As defending champions, it wouldn't be fair to the other teams to not enter the Emperors and allow them the satisfaction of unseating the obnoxious gits.

The Emperors are in.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 06:33:46 PM

Yeah why not.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 11:28:01 AM

If by some weird circumstance you need the 2nd alternate my loser mummies stand ready.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Comstar
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 05:49:34 PM

I'm in.

Defending the Galaxy, from the Scum of the Universe, with nothing but a flashlight and a tshirt. We need tanks Boo, lots of tanks!
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: June 12, 2012, 05:11:12 AM

Wait, my team is qualified?  I'll play if there's still room/need for me.  Was kinda ignoring this since I didn't make the initial cut, and I in no way consider myself a "master"  why so serious?

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: June 12, 2012, 11:44:30 AM

I'll give ICE and Carnifex a few more days to notice this thread, otherwise their places will go to the standby teams who posted.

carnifex27
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 09:12:24 PM

Yeah, I'm in.  Sorry it took so long for me to notice.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Masters League Sign up - Qualifying is over  
Jump to: