Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:11:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: What are your plans after Normal? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What are your plans after Normal?  (Read 9755 times)
Hutch
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 07:59:04 AM

It would appear that my plan is to roll up a Witch Doctor, after getting my Wizard through the end of Normal mode last night.

My WD is level 9 and pretty fun so far.

Plant yourself like a tree
Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
The sun will shine on us again, brother
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 08:23:38 AM

Probably keep playing until Torchlight 2 hits shelves. Somehow it doesn't grip me like Diablo/Diablo 2 LOD did back in the day. Too many things that just don't feel right.

Either they should have done a real char progression like in Diablo2 where I skill the attributes and talents or they should have made it easier to switch setups I could use to or three presets on my DH (custom boss fight, crowd control, kiting/single purples yellows) with out the hassle to manually switch it around every fucking time.

You did check Elective Mode under Gameplay Options, right?

Isn't Blizzard going to release an API for mods? Maybe I'm confused, I did not really read much about D3 until it launched and still haven't on the official boards. That would be a terrific mod, to have the ability to set specs and switch with one button.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: What are your plans after Normal?  
Jump to: