Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:53:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Does anyone have $25 I can borrow? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does anyone have $25 I can borrow?  (Read 2811 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: February 15, 2005, 12:59:20 PM

Quote from: Kotaku
Play with Kasumi's breasts for $25

Is it just me or is Kasumi a big whore? You can buy the Dead or Alive babe’s bikini, her sexy poseable GoGo figurine, a “squishy” pillow that allows you to lay your head on her resplendent bosom and now a 3D gel mouse pad that lets you rest your wrist in-between her cleavage.

A lovely bikini for your girlfriend. (Girlfriend not included.)

Bend her, move her, touch her. Get a room!

A little something for your bedroom.

And a little something for your office.

In case you’re not sure how to use the mousepad, the folks at ChestRest, who make them, have included some basic Dos and Don’ts.

Do place your wrist between Kasumi’s well-endowed breasts.

Don’t hug and then fall in love with Kasumi’s breasts.

DON’T even think about placing her breasts against your crotch and then pumping your arm in the air while shouting: Woo! Woo! Woo!

Why doesn’t she get it over with and start turning tricks at $20 a pop?

You really need to visit the site to get the full flavor.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 01:05:11 PM

The caption should say "And a little something for your orifice."

Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 01:07:06 PM

You know... my girlfriend tolerates my video game obsession, all my role playing books, my stacks of comics, my overpriced "fantasy replica" swords... but I have a feeling this would just be one step beyond the realm of "That's great, sweetie" and treading into "You sick fuck" territory.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 01:57:06 PM

You know... my girlfriend tolerates my video game obsession, all my role playing books, my stacks of comics, my overpriced "fantasy replica" swords... but I have a feeling this would just be one step beyond the realm of "That's great, sweetie" and treading into "You sick fuck" territory.

Yeah hold onto her.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Does anyone have $25 I can borrow?  
Jump to: