Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:35:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: Lovers, Fighters, and Companions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lovers, Fighters, and Companions  (Read 23361 times)
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: December 22, 2011, 01:05:40 PM

It annoys me that it does not display your companion's items in the compare tooltip. It should at least do it when you have their character sheet up, right?

Preferences -> User Interface and scroll down to the tooltip section.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
MuffinMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: December 22, 2011, 01:14:47 PM

Quit taking away things for me to complain about!

I'm very mysterious when I'm inside you.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: December 22, 2011, 01:22:07 PM

It annoys me that it does not display your companion's items in the compare tooltip. It should at least do it when you have their character sheet up, right?

Preferences -> User Interface and scroll down to the tooltip section.

DOH!  I was muttering about that last night.  I think I need to go spend a few minutes with the preferences gui.

I think I am going to shift my movement keys over to ESDF giving me more hotkeys in finger reach while I am at it.  Should give me easy access to QWRTAG1234567 and then tie the left hand quick bar to the numpad keys.  Hopefully that will last me for a while.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: December 22, 2011, 01:29:12 PM

I'll run any dungeon, any time.  I like them and want to see more of 'em.
Ditto. Only one I would be hesitant to run would be the Mandalorians, because of the bugged treasure chest (the chest for the 4 republic heroes didn't open for us).

But if I'm on, feel free to ask me. The more tanking experience I can get before the operations, the better! I've got a five day weekend coming up, so if I'm on, I'm not engaged in family stuff :) I hope to catass through at least Thurs and Fri  DRILLING AND MANLINESS Starting Wed night, I'm calling for a BC flashpoint blitz!

Is there any penalty to taking lowbies through FPs?

Oh the irony, after mocking me for years about being a raider, you're turning into a catass raider!  Are you trying to get Dark Side points?
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #74 on: December 23, 2011, 01:39:46 AM

I don't like raiding, I like bioware star wars games  DRILLING AND MANLINESS
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: December 23, 2011, 01:42:41 AM

The finest trolls assure me that the end game raid content is horrible and will never be fixed.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: Lovers, Fighters, and Companions  
Jump to: