Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:51:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: Launch Events 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Launch Events  (Read 14344 times)
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: December 19, 2011, 07:15:43 PM

That very well could be.  Tattooine was just what was mentioned in general last night. 

Also, how many acts are there, and do they continue on after you hit 50?

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #36 on: December 19, 2011, 07:16:06 PM

I was under the impression the legacy system would be retroactive when they get their crap together.  So it's not?
FUUUUUUUU   Can I even add current alts to the legacy when the main gets there?

more on topic:  we dont have any london, austin, or nyc peoples curious about the launch "parties?"  cmon, I know there's a few torheads in here that want to go. 

I would be, but sadly, I'm in Palo Alto. And again, the wife killing me part.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #37 on: December 19, 2011, 07:29:15 PM

I didn't realize you lived THAT close to me and Ingmar, Surly.

<stalks in the bushes>

God Save the Horn Players
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #38 on: December 19, 2011, 07:30:09 PM

Let me tell you about my character!  why so serious?

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Azuredream
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: December 19, 2011, 07:33:10 PM

That very well could be.  Tattooine was just what was mentioned in general last night. 

Also, how many acts are there, and do they continue on after you hit 50?

Operating on memory, there's three, and yes they continue on.

The Lord of the Land approaches..
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #40 on: December 19, 2011, 07:33:54 PM

I didn't realize you lived THAT close to me and Ingmar, Surly.

<stalks in the bushes>

Only part of the time. And we'll only be here 'til tomorrow, then we head down to Fresno to be a burden on the missus' parents til Christmas.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #41 on: December 19, 2011, 07:35:11 PM

We're off to NJ for Christmas in a few days, we're going to fall behind. :(

God Save the Horn Players
Sand
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: December 19, 2011, 07:48:16 PM

Good it will give the rest of us mortals in the guild time to catch up! Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
kildorn
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: December 19, 2011, 07:56:29 PM

Good it will give the rest of us mortals in the guild time to catch up! Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Nah, my fiance's family is all of an hour away, I'll be online <3
Sand
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: December 19, 2011, 07:58:22 PM

You're probably playing right now arent you! Some secret server log in access only you and your post 30+ level buddies have! Damn you all!!!! Damn you!
 DRILLING AND MANLINESS
kildorn
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: December 19, 2011, 07:59:50 PM

You're probably playing right now arent you! Some secret server log in access only you and your post 30+ level buddies have! Damn you all!!!! Damn you!
 DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Server status: Down
Server population: Light

All the others list Offline for me, so MAYBE!  awesome, for real
fuser
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: December 19, 2011, 08:36:07 PM

Got off of work late and decided to check the local big box stores, not one had a midnight opening for the game. Just weird considering WoW/MW3/SC2 all had openings.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #47 on: December 19, 2011, 08:44:05 PM

Servers are back up.

luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: December 20, 2011, 09:01:32 AM

So I just called my local Buy More.  They had one unreserved copy of a Collector's Edition in stock.  Guess who just scored it?   Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly? Rock on!

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #49 on: December 20, 2011, 09:03:27 AM

Did you have to get the nerd herd to install it?

luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: December 20, 2011, 09:06:31 AM

Did you have to get the nerd herd to install it?

No, they passed on me...they were too busy trying to justify their Buy Back program for TVs and laptops to old people  awesome, for real

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: December 20, 2011, 02:02:39 PM

Ok, so not having actually watched BW's "Unboxing the CE" video (because I expected it to be something along the lines of this), I was not prepared for the actual size of the CE.

I believe the quote "That's no moon..." would be relevant here  ACK!

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: Launch Events  
Jump to: