Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:17:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Mass Effect 3 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mass Effect 3  (Read 349600 times)
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #1680 on: April 25, 2012, 09:30:33 PM

You just gotta do it once. i'm sure with all the Lvl 3 mods and shield equip you've saved up. not to mention survival packs, plus map selection. It's not super hard if everyone uses their rocket on wave 10 either.

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #1681 on: April 26, 2012, 07:09:56 PM

Sheesh, Reapers on Silver have kicked my groups' asses in every sitting. Most I've ever gotten to was 9. I do find Geth easiest though. Nemesis' (Nemesii?) are pitas. "Shoot to sword". Yea, right.

The lock in point isn't the ending sequence, I did some multiplayer to try and increase my war readiness and it had no effect there.  This link which leads to spoilers sounds about right.
Ah cool. I was 100% at that point. It was probably irrelevant but, hey, numbers. Ya know?
kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #1682 on: April 27, 2012, 09:03:18 AM

Reapers are the toughest of the enemy types in multiplayer. They have serious long range bombardment units big ass brusiers banshees who flush you from cover because they can charge into range so fast. They also have grunt units with grenades and two units that can do instant kill moves.

Geth are the easiest because they have no grenades no instant kill units and even their big unit the prime is so freaking slow that its not much of a threat.
kildorn
Terracotta Army

Reply #1683 on: April 27, 2012, 09:48:04 PM

Reapers on any level are entirely about spotting and murdering ravagers the second they're spawned, while not standing in a banshee's reach.

On gold it's a pain just due to sheer volume of both of those. The entire enemy type is setup to flush you out of cover (banshees, brutes, husks, grenades, even the little swarmer things) so Ravagers can spike you down.
kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #1684 on: April 30, 2012, 12:44:00 PM

And on gold the waves of brutes and banshees prevent you from easily targeting and dealing with the ravagers raining doom upon you.  There is a reason everybody does geth on gold if you are just in it for a completion or for cash they are just infinately easier opponents than reapers.
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #1685 on: April 30, 2012, 11:04:05 PM

For me its always the marauder in the corner that somehow managed not to shoot at you until you found what you thought was a safe spot from a ravager. Then he kills you.

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #1686 on: May 25, 2012, 10:45:30 PM

New Rebellion pack drops on Tuesday.

The Rebellion Multiplayer Expansion opens two new fronts against the Reapers: Firebase Jade’s jungle reservoir and Firebase Goddess on Thessia. In-game reinforcement packs now include three new weapons (Reegar Carbine, Krysae Sniper Rifle, Cerberus Harrier) as well as equipment, consumables, and six new characters from species that have lost lives or whole planets to the Reapers: Quarian Engineer and Infiltrator, Vorcha Soldier and Sentinel, Ex-Cerberus Adept and Vanguard. The battle continues!

Vorcha? Ex Cerberus? Color me intrigued.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #1687 on: May 26, 2012, 04:21:52 PM

Ugh I don't even want to know how far my readiness has declined now. Was at 95-100% for weeks!
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #1688 on: May 26, 2012, 06:02:34 PM

There's an app for that.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1689 on: May 28, 2012, 11:28:45 PM

Amusing weekend. Having Banshees spawn during GWG games was awesome, for real

I promoted all my classes yesterday and was working on leveling them back up today. In the game just finished I was playing a level 1 Sentinel searching for a Bronze game and somehow got dropped into a GWG game DRILLING AND MANLINESS I was totally confused at the start as I was trying kill this Geth Rocket Tropper on meth at my spawn point that wouldn't die. Then I realized what was going on. Fortunately we had a Salarian Engineer (aka "easy mode") so other than one device disarm wave things were pretty smooth.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Mass Effect 3  
Jump to: