Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:02:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: LoL Stories, Share your good and bad here. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LoL Stories, Share your good and bad here.  (Read 356911 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #945 on: September 06, 2012, 01:50:28 PM

Darius a mothefucker when played right. I, however, have yet to play him right. He can put a serious beatdown at times, but I'm doing something wrong with him that I haven't quite figured out yet.

Alistar is a very good support tank, and he can even be a killer in his own right in capable hands.

Goumindong
Terracotta Army

Reply #946 on: September 06, 2012, 11:34:19 PM

Darius a mothefucker when played right. I, however, have yet to play him right. He can put a serious beatdown at times, but I'm doing something wrong with him that I haven't quite figured out yet.

Alistar is a very good support tank, and he can even be a killer in his own right in capable hands.

Once you have alistar's e,q combo and his q range you will be a terror. The best initiate is flash, w, headbutt enemy into your team [Or run at them, headbutt, w them into your team]

Also as an aside, I have been having all of the fun as AP teemo lately. He has such a surprising amount of burst and great sustained damage.
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #947 on: September 08, 2012, 08:18:33 AM

Once you have alistar's e,q combo and his q range you will be a terror. The best initiate is flash, w, headbutt enemy into your team [Or run at them, headbutt, w them into your team]

Q is knockup, W is headbutt, E is heal.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #948 on: September 11, 2012, 01:51:20 PM

The game is still keeping me entertained, and should last right up to next week when the MoP pre-launch stuff goes live. 

I found Tristana to be pretty decent once I got my head wrapped around her play-style.  Managed to get a Quad-Kill in one match.  Her late game turret-busting and crowd-pleasing Q is decent, and jumping around with W is fun.

I didn't want to give up on melee style, so I tried one more champ; Garen.  OMG  ACK!   Heart  What he lacks in CC and ranged stuffs he makes up for in just being a brute when geared right.  Still working on containing my wrath and not chasing after champs that are less than a bar away from dying ( goddamned turrets >_< ), but he's who I go for every time for right now, unless everyone else picked melee.  Then I just bring out Tristana and go to town.

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #949 on: September 24, 2012, 05:33:14 PM

Looks like my LoL venture ends at summoner lvl 13.  For now, anyways.  MoP goes live tomorrow and I can't think of anything else I'm going to play.

Ending on a high note though; picked up a few champions to play around with over the last couple weeks...

- Graves is alright.  I'm not much of a fan of skill-shots, but once I got the hang of sprint-hasting my auto-attacks I racked up the kills.

- Mordekaiser was fun when I had proper support or was supporting a tank/someone who knew WTF they were doing.  When that happened, yeah, tons of fun poking people with SoD.  Carried the mid a number of times without issue until the mid-late game picked up.

- Garen was great when the enemy didn't have hard CC or didn't armor up too well.  Otherwise it was like playing a vanilla Paladin in WoW, which was not all that fun.  Still, the times it worked were awesome.

- Did AD Tristana at the start when I was learning the game and all.  Once I got a handle on her skills and did more digging, I tried my hand at AP Tristana.  Something about assassinating people with Rocket Jumps is just oh so gratifying.  Made her very glass cannon, but it surprised a number of people.  Buster Shot was basically an IWIN button.

- With the last bit of IP I had, I checked out Yi for a couple games.  Like Trist, I tried my hand at AP-boosted Alpha Striking.  A few triple and quad kills later, and I was a fan  awesome, for real

Can't believe I didn't get into this game sooner when ya'll were jamming this sub-forum.  Will still play when WoW's down, but yeah, to the back burner we go!

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #950 on: September 30, 2012, 07:23:57 PM

I really like Heimerdinger.  He and Gragas are the only toons I own atm, but when I'm fleeing from an enemy (which is usually the case) laying down turrets on the run can really turn the tide since all they can see is my low health and they underestimate those little buggers.  Throw in some missiles and game over.  Had a teemo run into that twice today and auto-rage attacked me for the rest of the game.   I'm down to one or two games a day (the get bonus IP) because I'm so damn bad though.  I started telling people I have downs syndrome.  Well not really, but I'm this close.

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #951 on: October 19, 2012, 12:00:38 AM

Started playing again after being inspired by the season 2 finals.  Just a game or two a day and keeping it simple with Gangplank, Nunu, Ryze and Kayle on my lower level account.  Luckily during Ezreal free week, everyone wants to play ADC. 

My GP is still really effective. Won 6 in a row this week.  I've mostly been carried, but I haven't really had a poor game yet.  Poor farm sure, but my play has been relatively solid.  I'd say half my games were down bad early.  Even won with some 1700 ELO Riven on the other team that had 4 kills in around the first 5 minutes (she went like 25/7 or something equally absurd).  Seems like solo roles are available in almost every game. People are generally being nicer as well. 

Small sample, I'm sure it'll go to shit soon.  awesome, for real

Unrelated, why the hell did they make Twisted Fate so friggin' tall. Looks weird as hell.

-Rasix
MediumHigh
Terracotta Army

Reply #952 on: October 19, 2012, 07:20:31 AM

I've noticed people generally don't rage as much as they used to. As long as you play an established role people don't get fits for no reason beyond their massive dildo sized egos.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #953 on: October 19, 2012, 09:51:26 AM

I've noticed people generally don't rage as much as they used to. As long as you play an established role people don't get fits for no reason beyond their massive dildo sized egos.

You must be playing in different games than me. My last two weeks have been full of raging twats, trolls, fucktards and players worse than me. I had a two week run where I won almost every game before that, then it all went to shit again. Played a game as GP in blind and won despite the fact our Yi wouldn't talk, never teamed up and was generally only useful to backdoor turrets before getting gangfucked. He ended up like 2/11 or some shit. Luckily the other team was full of terrible players as well including an Ezreal who talked shit the whole game but didn't really do a lot.

MediumHigh
Terracotta Army

Reply #954 on: October 22, 2012, 07:33:15 PM

You must be playing in different games than me. My last two weeks have been full of raging twats, trolls, fucktards and players worse than me. I had a two week run where I won almost every game before that, then it all went to shit again. Played a game as GP in blind and won despite the fact our Yi wouldn't talk, never teamed up and was generally only useful to backdoor turrets before getting gangfucked. He ended up like 2/11 or some shit. Luckily the other team was full of terrible players as well including an Ezreal who talked shit the whole game but didn't really do a lot.

Just had a game with no jungler and 4 AP carries at champ select. No bitching, no whining, tons of joking and wondering why we were winning. Close game but we followed objectives and fought every inch for each other. Wished I screen shot to prove it but I wasn't thinking of this thread. + 3 honor for playing support fiddle sticks. Completely random strangers. First time I gave everyone on my team honor.

And Ryze top was 0/4 in 10 minutes and no one cared.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:35:01 PM by MediumHigh »
Rasix

Reply #955 on: October 22, 2012, 09:20:11 PM

Just had a game where we win a level 1 fight 4-3 with me getting a double kill on GP.  They first blooded us, but were fighting really deep in our jungle, past our red.  This allowed the players that died to hop back in, plus, I was given enough time to make my way back from top. 

Laning got even easier when after I backed, Jax decided to duel me.  I think something snapped in his head, because he kept trying to kill me.  Needless to say, they surrendered at 20.  Their botlane got destroyed as well.

Their team comp was Xin, Jax, GP, Mundo and Vayne.   It could work, but you have win early and win hard.  Preferably before people buy chain vests.  awesome, for real

-Rasix
Rasix

Reply #956 on: October 27, 2012, 12:39:40 AM

Just had 67 minute game as... support.  Surprised we won a game where we had a support jungler (Maokai) and me on Nunu, while they were floating 3 bruisers and 2 carries. (no ADC, however).   

Everyone got to enjoy their 6 item builds, while I had to keep a slot open for wards and just be a big useless tank.  Still, snowballs help and a bloodboiled caitlyn is a nasty, nasty sight.

-Rasix
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #957 on: November 09, 2012, 01:58:11 PM

So for the last few weeks I've been playing Proving Grounds ARAM pretty much exclusively.

So much fun.
statisticalfool
Terracotta Army

Reply #958 on: November 13, 2012, 07:20:57 PM

Just had 67 minute game as... support.  Surprised we won a game where we had a support jungler (Maokai) and me on Nunu, while they were floating 3 bruisers and 2 carries. (no ADC, however).  

Everyone got to enjoy their 6 item builds, while I had to keep a slot open for wards and just be a big useless tank.  Still, snowballs help and a bloodboiled caitlyn is a nasty, nasty sight.

Nunu, especially with the right AD carry, is a very good 6-item support. ADC's dominate the very late game, and blood boil + ice blast is a huge shift in damage. That's better than Taric and Soraka add to a late game comp.

edit: Heck, I'd say with a ASPD friendly carry, it's better than just about everybody, except maybe skilled Blitzes and Ali?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 07:22:59 PM by statisticalfool »
Goumindong
Terracotta Army

Reply #959 on: November 13, 2012, 07:44:54 PM

Nunu's weakness is that is peel is relatively weak, which makes it hard to protect his carry from non-attack speed scaling champions, unlike taric and blitz. Nunu's bonus is that bloodboil is essentially a free Phantom Dancer, which changes the optimal buy order from BF-Item, PD, LW, GA to BF-Item, LW, GA, PD.

Nunu also effectively counters many aggressive bot lanes (blitz and alistar especially)

Either way, this makes your ADC get to the lategame very fast and serves as a backstop to the strength of your ADC (kinda like how Roka is a backstop in lane, Nunu is a backstop of making it to the lategame). It also means that there is no ADC which Nunu does not go well with.
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

Reply #960 on: November 14, 2012, 02:49:58 AM

Is it just me or has the honor system really improved the overall community of the game? I mean there are still random asshats. But the verbal abuse and general teams filled with nothing but people calling each other faggots and feeders and being horrible seem to be less often the case for me.

I likes it. Observed the other day someone on the enemy team All Talking "such and such is a feeder" and people on my own team and the other ended up reporting him at the end of the match. GG, HF seems more common. Mistakes get forgiven. People refusing to surrender unwinnable games is less of an occurrence. I think I just might be on a honeymoon period since it has been literally a year since I really sat down and played. But at least on Nordic West people seem to have calmed down.

EvE: Caern Robillard | Cua D'Mon
Steam Profile
Rasix

Reply #961 on: November 14, 2012, 09:57:23 AM

Small sample size, I'd guess.  I had a lot of pleasant games when I first got back into things.  Took a week or two for it to revert back to everyone being a bunch of insufferable cunts.

On the positive side of their community management, I guess they just permabanned (including tracking for new accounts) some of their worst offenders.  Banned their primary and determined alt accounts.  Apparently this isn't very difficult for them to figure out.

Took a long break after a string of really rotten games.  Unsure if I want to play anymore.  Takes a lot of games to get decent again and in those games you inevitably come across some really rotten streaks. Like 3 games in a row where no one wants to jungle or ADC and while it could work, it doesn't (and everyone is a giant dick about it). Have fun when I play and it's pleasant, but a few rotten games, and I've spent my entire leisure time feeling like dogshit.

Season 3 is tempting.  I still like watching streams and tournaments. Just playing is hard to do.

-Rasix
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #962 on: November 14, 2012, 11:00:49 AM

I've been on an incredibly good winning streak lately. I've won like 12 of the last 16 or more games (going back to last season) and most of them ranked. Raised my elo over 100 points in that time period too. Probably a lot of it is sticking to a set group of characters, one or two for each role. I've been doing major damage with Diana mid (she can just snowball and facemelt SO NICE), had mostly good luck with Mundo jungle, good Graves bot, good Soraka support and I've tried Gangplank top again but I think my build is just off. Trying to build crits with him early, but not having attack speed items is really hurting.

Just had a terrible lunch time ranked game with Mundo though. It was Darius top, Mundo jungle, Kayle mid, Sivir and Leona bot against a Yorick top, Rammus Jungle, Katarina mid, Ezreal and Taric bot. I wanted to start Mundo on red since I usually start blue and am slow to gank. Of course, the other team does a FULL ON invasion of red, manages first blood on Sivir and drives me out of the jungle. So we lose red, I don't start with a buff and I'm a level down before I even know it. Their Kat proceeds to rape Kayle mid, bot gets pushed a lot and top who never moved when we got invaded bitches at me for not ganking. Meanwhile, I'm helping mid and bot not get overrun though not very well I must admit. I finally get to try to help top and Darius disappears. Every single time I come back top to set up a gank or just help out, the shithead LEAVES. Then continues to bitch at me and say I should be reported. I'm like "What for? Sucking?" Like I didn't know I was having a bad game. But at least I was helping. He never warded top bush, got one kill and got generally overrun by Yorick. One time I go up to to try to stop Yorick attacking the tower and before I know it 4 of the 5 pop out of the top tri bush and ambush me, take the turret then proceed to make it to the OTHER top turret and demolish it before my team even remotely recognizes it. We stop them taking the top nexus tower but thankfully surrendered.

Those are the games I hate - where I realize I'm not doing well, but the people yelling at me are doing as bad if not worse AND aren't helping one bit.

MediumHigh
Terracotta Army

Reply #963 on: November 14, 2012, 02:11:08 PM

Lost 3 rank games and one normal game. Fuck this game.
Goumindong
Terracotta Army

Reply #964 on: November 14, 2012, 05:59:54 PM

Just finished preseason rankings. Went 7 and 3 and ended up at 1487 wooo!

Taric Support, Nunu Jungle. Very strong

Gangplank top again but I think my build is just off. Trying to build crits with him early, but not having attack speed items is really hurting.
Critplank is strong, but you need crit runes to make it really valuable. It also helps to know how to game the crit system. Otherwise he is kinda weak.

For hilarity you can try APlank and just stay in lane due to your massive sustain. But I would only do that with friends.

Aside:

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/1010407

Nunu Jungle very strong ^^

Rasix

Reply #965 on: November 14, 2012, 06:21:22 PM

Wingofdeath (2500 elo streamer) starts boots 3 and goes double dorans to start with his GP.  He seems to win lane pretty hard, but it's rare to see Wings actually lose his lane. Rushes triforce then either goes defensive or builds glass cannon. 

I tend to get a ruby crystal and vamp on my first back and then rush a triforce, usually starting with the phage.  I do pretty well with GP.  Max Q first and then W on a hard lane or E if it's easy.  Best thing about GP is he's amazing for 1v2.  Q for cash and pick up a double kill when they dive you like a dumbass.   It's pretty hilarious to go trifforce, bt, and then IE.  That's a ton of cash, but you'll make people cry when you Q them.

Problem I have with GP is that I don't do super great against certain matchups.  But that's just me playing horribly against hyper aggressive tops or those with great wave clear.  Another problem is that everyone acts like they'll get your ult the second it's off cooldown.  Bot and mid start going balls deep every time.

-Rasix
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

Reply #966 on: November 15, 2012, 12:04:45 AM

Oh lord. Just played one of the worst games of my LoL experience and it was mostly my fault.

I just recently got a new machine. Just installed LoL on it. Jumped into a game. everything is broken. Our team is effectively down and man and it's al my fault.
I should have started a single player game to do settings, but frankly the thought of things being so fucked up didn't occur to me. It really should have.

Here was the issue. I'm on a bootcamped Retina MacBook Pro running Windows 8. The two of those together makes A LOT of games pissed off and behave badly.

Basically Windows 8 doesn't really know how to handle the Retina resolution 100% of the time, it tries to automatically scale it, you can disable that by rightclick properties and then compatibility mode plus untick a box to disable DPI scaling. Then things work.

But then there is the game side of thing, where a lot of games themselves have no idea what to do with the super high resolution. So what happens? Your mouse gets trapped in a box of lower resolution while the game displays at the full resolution. So in my case, my mouse is trapped to the upper 1/4th section of the screen. Oh dear.

So I'm scrambling to fix this, highly annoyed at myself and feeling sorry for my teammates. I'm applogizing and taking blame. It is my fault. They are annoyed of course, as they should be, but being friendly in expressing that annoyance.

All except one of course. His name? ANR DarkPro why so serious?

Not much story to this, just found it semi-amusing and fitting. Names like that are basically advertising that the person is a huge dick wannabe MGL douche bag that has, HAS to let everyone else know how bad they are to feel better about themselves. It's amazing really. I'm sure there have been studies done on the naming convention those with that mindset use. If not, I'm pretty sure I could get soe funding to do a study.

EvE: Caern Robillard | Cua D'Mon
Steam Profile
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #967 on: November 15, 2012, 09:29:25 AM

Wingofdeath (2500 elo streamer) starts boots 3 and goes double dorans to start with his GP.  He seems to win lane pretty hard, but it's rare to see Wings actually lose his lane. Rushes triforce then either goes defensive or builds glass cannon. 

I'd been trying a different build and I don't like it at all. Started with either boots or brawler's gloves to build into avarice blade for the crits and extra gold. Then merc treads and either sheen or brutalizer before building a ghostblade, IE and maybe phage/sheen/triforce.

Yeah, that doesn't work. Or at least it didn't work for me. Someone else might make it work. It'd been so long since I played GP that I'd forgotten the build I used to run which I did good with. I think it rushed Triforce instead of Ghostblade.

I've been doing a lot of Mundo jungle where I just build him tanky as fuck. Merc treads, spirit visage then warmog's and I think I started building an abyssal scepter but never get it finished because the game is over by then. I'm a slow jungler, but once Mundo gets going with that build, he's just almost impossible to kill. Over 4k HP, can tank turrets with enemies around him no problem.

Rasix

Reply #968 on: November 15, 2012, 09:41:34 AM

I'd been trying a different build and I don't like it at all. Started with either boots or brawler's gloves to build into avarice blade for the crits and extra gold. Then merc treads and either sheen or brutalizer before building a ghostblade, IE and maybe phage/sheen/triforce.

Yeah, that doesn't work. Or at least it didn't work for me. Someone else might make it work. It'd been so long since I played GP that I'd forgotten the build I used to run which I did good with. I think it rushed Triforce instead of Ghostblade.

I've been doing a lot of Mundo jungle where I just build him tanky as fuck. Merc treads, spirit visage then warmog's and I think I started building an abyssal scepter but never get it finished because the game is over by then. I'm a slow jungler, but once Mundo gets going with that build, he's just almost impossible to kill. Over 4k HP, can tank turrets with enemies around him no problem.

Yah, that won't work.  I don't think I've ever really built ghostblade except when I've been ridiculously fed and/or split pushing.  Seems that if you don't start boots 3 nowadays, you're just asking to get pooped on by the jungler or an aggressive top.  You don't need to rush boots ahead of other things due to oranges and his e.  Well, unless you're in a matchup where Ninja tabi might be a huge help.   

Brutalizer is a nice item and the cdr, arp, and ad are all great on him, but I just don't like delaying the triforce too much.   Way back when I first started playing GP, I would rush IE.  That was funny stuff. 

I'm so, so bad with Mundo.  I can see how he'd fit with your balls deep philosophy of play.

-Rasix
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #969 on: November 15, 2012, 09:48:10 AM

Not much story to this, just found it semi-amusing and fitting. Names like that are basically advertising that the person is a huge dick wannabe MGL douche bag that has, HAS to let everyone else know how bad they are to feel better about themselves. It's amazing really. I'm sure there have been studies done on the naming convention those with that mindset use. If not, I'm pretty sure I could get soe funding to do a study.

I had one of those games last night. It wasn't my machine so much as I just sucked major dick in the game. I mean it was a terrible game.

It started in team selection. This dickwad screams out in all caps that HE IS PLAYING MID NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS only with more broken English and dickbaggery. Now, no one had called mid, no one had even made the slightest indication of disagreeing with him. So I start with "Well that was civil." And someone else tells him to can the caps.

We set up with him as Malazhar mid, Shen top, Warwick jungle, Miss Fortune and me bot as Nunu (I was last pick). We were up against a Kayle/Ashe bot but I don't remember much about the other team. I fat fingered my way into getting MF killed early, then I got killed by being caught out too far. Since I'm trying to be low/zero CS support, I have no money and I'm warding as much as I can (bot bush and dragon). I am SO underleveled and the Mal mid who had bitched earlier just starts laying into me. I tell him to fuck off and inform him that I'm support, I'm buying wards so don't have the items I need and yell at him because he never once drops a ward mid - might have helped since we got ganked bot. Our Warwick comes bot and gets killed trying to turret dive a gank against a Kayle/Ashe combo. We lose bot and MF just fucks off somewhere - I think she actually just jungled most of the time to farm. Meanwhile, I'm trying to farm bot to catch up, still warding when I can but have no fucking gold. With no ADC to help, I get killed a few more times which gets the Shen to start yelling. They all group up, 3 levels above me while I'm trying to level and the Shen yells at me to ward. So I'm like "Fuck it, I got no chance at a decent build" and load up on wards, dropping 5 of them all through the opponent's jungle. A team fight ensues, and soon after those wards disappear, I'm yelled at to ward again. I'm like CAPS LOCK at this point I'm so annoyed, telling them I just warded the entire jungle. I don't even think I'd been back to base yet.

Finally we all group up top lane me included and start hammering them. We push through all the top turrets (they'd already killed mid while I was trying to level), then ACED, turrets down, GG we win. The fuck?

I even got an "Honorable Opponent" and though I was 0/8 I still had 8 assists.

I really hope I'm not as much of a dickbag to players having a bad game as these guys.

I've still come out 4-2 since the new season started. I must be getting much better teams.

I'm so, so bad with Mundo.  I can see how he'd fit with your balls deep philosophy of play.

I've actually gotten a LOT better about that, TBH. I'm still more aggressive than your average bear, but I'm learning not to give away so many stupid deaths early game. And if I get rolling with some characters (Diana in particular), I can be a terror.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 09:50:21 AM by HaemishM »

Goumindong
Terracotta Army

Reply #970 on: November 15, 2012, 01:41:01 PM

If I am jungling and notice that someone didn't start boots (besides the support) I will make it my mission to poop on them. Its that simple
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #971 on: November 19, 2012, 12:57:51 PM

Motherfucking assgoblins.

I played a game at lunch today doing blind pick (which I might as well call "New Champion Practice Mode" for how I use it). I just bought Nidalee with IP and wanted to try her out support bot. Even though we had a Caitlyn and a Teemo, apparently they didn't want to ADC bot so I got laned up with a Zed. Teemo goes top with Blitzcrank and Caitlyn takes mid. It's blind, so I just shrug at the idiotic lane combos and since neither side had a jungler it didn't matter much. We faced off against a Nunu/Xin combo bot so apparently no one wanted the meta.

As we're going along, I get a few CS either by accident or taking it when Zed has his first death. He yells at me about the CS and I just kind of shrug it off. I'm not taking that much damn farm. Then he pushes towards the turret and takes advantage of some low health on Xin and I get the kill instead of him. He starts bitching but again, I ignore it. Yes I want him to get the kills early but he got an assist and dead is dead, IMO. Then their Draven wanders from mid to bot and gets caught out like an idiot. I switch to cougar mode and hammer the shit out of him, getting the kill. Keep in mind, this is like level 8 and I am 2/1/1 at the time. He yells at me about ksing and I say "dead is dead. Sorry." So rather than be a typical douche and just harangue me all game, he says "BYE!" and goes jungling, leaving me to lane solo against Nunu/Xin. And he spends most of the rest of the game soloing until right up near the very end, not bothering to help the team much at all in team fights. Meanwhile, Blitzcrank teleports to bot lane and helps me out and we eventually just start rolling. Nidalee can be a real goddamn badass facemelter. We win, I end the game 7/5/13, Zed ends it 7/2/3. What a douche.

Rasix

Reply #972 on: November 19, 2012, 01:24:40 PM

I played my first normal draft in about 6 months and it was just as bad I remembered.

Akali mid goes 0-4 in like 10 minutes. Shyv is doing shitty as well.  Meanwhile, Olaf top is doing fine and I'm (Soraka) stuck babysitting the whiniest Vayne ever.  After every death you can see her stand completely still and type out some massive diatribe.  After diving headfirst into Graves and losing a 1v1 she does the typical "I'm done", yet continues to play.  

We actually could have won the game (went 47), but Vayne had two very long DCs.  Graves got super fed off teamfights; so all the armor in the world couldn't deal with that shit.  Plus, they had a very hard initiating team so, if they wanted to, blowing up Vayne wasn't hard.  Our Akali kept initiating like a dumbass without a GA or Zhonyas, turning almost every fight into a 4v5.  

Still at the end, Vayne: "Team is trash, bg."  Fucking fucks. Ohh yah, after she died once, "So, why'd you pick Soraka?".  "Can you try not to be such a jerk and just play?"  "Just a question" "No it wasn't. Kill those minions, OK?"

-Rasix
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #973 on: November 19, 2012, 01:32:55 PM

Nidalee can be a real goddamn badass facemelter. We win, I end the game 7/5/13, Zed ends it 7/2/3. What a douche.

The sound when her spear hits is so satisfying.
Rasix

Reply #974 on: November 19, 2012, 01:41:58 PM

Fuck those spears, I can't dodge those things worth shit.  I juke INTO them half of the time.

I stand behind a minion and somehow that shit loony toons around it and into my face.  And thanks to the art rework, she'll be around even more.  Tantrum

-Rasix
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #975 on: November 19, 2012, 01:43:39 PM

After having played her exactly twice (once in Dominion, once here), I'm amazed she's not around a lot more. She's so versatile.

ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #976 on: November 19, 2012, 04:33:59 PM

My face is a fucking magnet for that shit. I don't know what my problem is. I dodge Blitzcrank grabs just fine but I think I killed a cougar in a past life or something because I'm convinced those spears have it out for me.
Lakov_Sanite
Terracotta Army

Reply #977 on: November 19, 2012, 04:40:15 PM

I just don't get how people get upset over kills or cs or well, anything in blind pick.  you know what you're signing up for, go with it.

~a horrific, dark simulacrum that glares balefully at us, with evil intent.
Malakili
Terracotta Army

Reply #978 on: November 22, 2012, 10:08:13 AM

I installed this game again because some friends wanted me to play with them, and holy fucking hell it only took 3 games to remind me why I quit in the first place.  People have no game sense it all, it is mind boggling.
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #979 on: November 22, 2012, 10:36:24 AM

When people e-rage I just tell them how adorable they are and squee over their antics.  It's almost like they're real people.  This generally confuses them to silence.

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: LoL Stories, Share your good and bad here.  
Jump to: