Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:05:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: LoL Stories, Share your good and bad here. 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LoL Stories, Share your good and bad here.  (Read 359038 times)
DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #665 on: January 11, 2012, 01:12:49 PM

One of the key things with Udyr is not being afraid to use your flash offensively.

That's actually been the way I've gotten a few kills.

This may be more useful information when you are jungling and have red buff. In team fights I basically bull rush carries with Bear while soaking up mad damage and burning/stunning fuckers on my way through. Phoenix and sunfire cape adds up.

In team fights, I can't seem to soak up shit. I feel like a paper tiger, especially if I rush in - I'm focusfucked to death in an instant. I've found I get a negative K/D, though I have at least twice as many assists as kills. I mean, I've been getting him up to over 3k hit points and still don't feel like I can withstand anyone. Akali in particular just mulchs me.

I think I've been doing it wrong, as I've tended to lead with the Bear stun, then switch to tiger. Suddenly, the target is running away and able to escape.

Madreds, atmas only damage items you really need. Hell anything less expensive with madreds like wits end, instantly gibs carries.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 01:14:30 PM by DLRiley »
Ice Cream Emperor
Terracotta Army

Reply #666 on: January 11, 2012, 04:07:58 PM

I should probably just toughen up and jungle some, but I don't like taking shit from people in this game.  And if you lead with, "Ok, I don't jungle a lot, be patient", you're going to take the blame for the loss and listen to bickering the entire fucking time from assholes that make your job impossible.

And this is why a shitty community makes for shitty gameplay, as a rule. By the time you play enough to realise there are things you should be learning how to do, the tolerance of other players for someone learning to do something approaches zero.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #667 on: January 12, 2012, 08:12:03 AM

Benn so long since I played tiger I won't be much help to ya. Shield, bear, tiger. Shield - Basically you are having the problem I had with tiger builds. It's fun to obliterate people with a DPS build but you just get raped in team fights. Phoenix tank is opposite, you hope they are dumb enough to target you and you still get to do solid damage and stun fuckers. Also, dodge removal doesn't help.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
statisticalfool
Terracotta Army

Reply #668 on: January 12, 2012, 08:31:03 AM

Udyr top lane is not about being a kill lane: it's about being unmovable, just getting your farm  and knocking down their tower.

So really, it's all about what gets you the last hits, (and after that, keeps them from last hitting).

So while guides might be telling you to max Tiger by 9, if you're having trouble with survivability, just put more points into turtle earlier. One point in Tiger at 1, One point in Bear at 4, and the rest is up to you.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #669 on: January 14, 2012, 11:18:25 PM

I thought my luck was turning around but...

GUESS NOT.

Game turned when we were doing Baron and Lux wanders off with him nearly dead to go farm creeps up top.  Their team rolls in, steals, and then manages to kill just me as I take Teemo, Annie, and Soraka to near dead but die because my entire team fled like a bunch of morons.  Would have probably aced them.

They were all just.. awful.  I could go until detail but it might just be easier to copy/paste something I've said previously. Always chasing.  Why all of the chasing.  Fucking teams.  Argh!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 11:31:12 PM by Rasix »

-Rasix
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #670 on: January 15, 2012, 06:22:51 AM

Wtf kind of build is that lux using?

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #671 on: January 15, 2012, 03:50:53 PM

A horrible one (though I admit to theorycrafting an AD Lux).

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #672 on: January 15, 2012, 04:39:15 PM

A horrible one (though I admit to theorycrafting an AD Lux).

Yeah, but you theorycraft crazy shit all the time.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Rasix

Reply #673 on: January 23, 2012, 10:39:21 PM

Just had a game that went 49 minutes featuring our Sivir going for a penta and a quadra (that would have been another penta if Morg didn't make it back up the starting ramp).  Enemy Rumble had a quadra as well.  Ended up playing a tankplank or "assistplank" as they called me because our Cho'gath was pretty useless (had 3k gold less than our support Lux). And in a draft game.. we had no jungler.  Luckily they just had a bad Leona jungle that couldn't do anything.  Once we got shit together and started grouping for team fights, we started winning.   That Rumble that was rolling early, didn't build for damage, so he fell off bad at the end.

No one wants to jungle in draft normals either.   undecided  I'm not finding the quality of player better in draft, but I'm finding the communication marginally better. Still a small sample size, but I think I'll continue.  Bottom pick is getting annoying, however.  

edit:

Game previous had a Brazilian semi-rage in select and then DC during loading.  Then our TF gets destroyed and leaves 15 minutes in.   swamp poop
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 10:44:19 PM by Rasix »

-Rasix
Rasix

Reply #674 on: January 25, 2012, 10:50:10 AM

Just hit 30.  Decided to hit up the Tribunal.   ACK!  I think I've only hit pardon twice, and I was trying to give the person the benefit of the doubt.

The worst are the guys that are carrying, winning, and still making the game absolutely miserable for everyone.

-Rasix
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #675 on: January 25, 2012, 11:09:46 AM

My game of lunch today was just rage inducing. I played Annie, and continued my streak of sucking horribly no matter what champion I pick in SR. Dominion I'm doing decent in. Go figure. I go top because we have a Teemo and he seems willing to take mid. Graves and someone else goes bottom - Caitlyn I think? Vladimir doesn't come out of the spawn point when we start. He spends most of the early game fucking about the map doing I have no idea what. Meanwhile, I get laned hard and killed by a Teemo/Alistar combo and the Alistar was pretty good. Vlad finally comes in lane, but doesn't seem to be doing much in the way of supporting when I poke. I die more times than I should. The Graves was bad, but what really got me was the Teemo. I'm trying to get my last hitting working and doing ok at it. I keep checking the CS and see our Teemo (who was mid btw) has like 12 when I'm in the 30's or 40's. He never gets more. He spends the remainder of the game wandering around the map trying to get ganks and falling way behind in levels. We were up 5 to 4 as their Warwick discoed early. Right at the 20 minute mark, someone calls a surrender vote, which I vote against because it isn't lost yet. I manage to get 1 tower down but we are just getting slaughtered because our Graves is bad, our Teemo is underleveled and a complete fucking moron and I can't last long enough to carry anything. Finally, someone called a second surrender vote and I went with it. Just an execrable team at every level.

My CS was ok, though.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #676 on: January 26, 2012, 11:06:54 AM

Frustrating lunch game again. I picked Sona because we didn't have any supports. I was a bit worried when there were no AD champs or tanks chosen, until the last minute when someone chose a Trynd. Roster was Sona, Trynd, Ryze, Miss Fortune and Yi. I'm thinking this could be a good matchup. Send MF or Ryze mid, match me up bot with Trynd and have Yi jungle or go with MF top. Or switch the lanes, either way it could be good, right? Nope. Ryze informs everyone that MF is new and his friend, so they are going to bot lane together - this is after I've taken a spot on the bot lane and have to walk all the way across the board to go top when I gracefully gave way to the pair of fucking morons. That leaves Trynd as our mid. To his credit, he did pretty well against a Vlad - in fact, he was the ONLY good thing on our team. I'm matched top lane with the Yi against an Annie/Xin Zhao pairing. I'm not too worried about this.

Then the Yi proceeds to sit back and do almost nothing. This was the least aggressive Yi I've ever seen. Many times we would have a poke advantage, have either or both of the champs low on health and he would either retreat or just sit off in relative comfort. He hardly ever initiated anything, hardly ever pushed and ended up with 3/11 or some shit like that. As a Sona, I did manage one kill and 11 assists so but 11 deaths, which considering how fed the Xin got was probably not that bad off. The enemy team's Sivir spent the whole game discoing, which meant the Ryze/MF combo in bottom lane only had Olaf to deal with most of the time. They bragged the whole game about how they were WRECKING down low (that was their exact words) - each ended the game with 2 fucking kills a piece. And they never destroyed a turret and were the first to lose a turret. And never shouted MIA, which caused me and Yi to get double ganked as their Olaf wandered into a 2v2 where his team was at a disadvantage and turned it into a win. The game was over quick, even with the goddamn Sivir being gone most of the game. Seriously, we couldn't even win 5v4.

Rasix

Reply #677 on: January 26, 2012, 11:14:07 AM

Too be fair to the Yi, if he initiates or even really last hits against a Annie/Xin, he's dead.  Provided they aren't morons.    It'd have to come down to you getting a poke advantage without Annie wrecking your face anytime her stun was up, and then being able to zone from there.

You're actually really AD heavy.  AP Yi really doesn't work and MF, even with some AP scaling, is really only built AD.   You probably would have been the best choice for mid.  With a tear and catalyst, you could probably sustain well enough against Vlad.

Draft normal is working out really well as far as wins and losses go.  Even had a game where I played somewhat badly as GP, (2/3/6 and just had some brain farts), but ended up being an easy game.  Laned against a Volibear that basically just stood in the creeps and auto-attack pushed to tower.  If I got close, he just flung, slowed and pulled his dumbass execute on me.  So, I had to save my Parrrley to last hit. Still ended up with a decent early CS advantage since just autoattacking without any items won't get you a lot of last hits.  Then it got easy, because Volibear in mid game is just about as useless as it gets.  Our other lanes won pretty hard.

And I finally got to not be last pick a couple of times.  Still ended up support in one, which is fine.

edit:  Could also just be RNG being nice to me.  I imagine I'll get 15 wins over .500 and then go on another epic losing streak where I kick ass and get screwed because I hit the magic number of morons on my team (3). 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 11:33:19 AM by Rasix »

-Rasix
jakonovski
Terracotta Army

Reply #678 on: January 26, 2012, 03:51:40 PM

Ho ho ho, I just tried AP Kog for the first time after like 50 games of AD Kog. AP farms like a motherfucker and with RoA and Archangel's he can bombard the fuck out of anything and everything.  I'm in love.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #679 on: January 26, 2012, 04:07:41 PM

Ho ho ho, I just tried AP Kog for the first time after like 50 games of AD Kog. AP farms like a motherfucker and with RoA and Archangel's he can bombard the fuck out of anything and everything.  I'm in love.

I had a similar revelation with Udyr. Tiger Udyr's a bitch now.

Rasix

Reply #680 on: January 27, 2012, 07:59:14 AM

Man, so many trolls last night.  I think I almost reported a player per game. 

After getting trolled in champ select (some kid was non-stop spamming us) and then taking the bullet for my team and queue dodging; I went to try Vlad on my smurf account.  So, naturally, I get paired with a Mundo for top lane against a MF and Trist.  HEY, two champs that have healing debuffs.  Fantastic. So what does Mundo do? Last hit creeps in melee range and then bitch at me when he dies.  Vlad wasn't harassing enough? Well, they weren't at half health from all of the cleavers he missed.  So, we're basically winning because our Kat is destroying them.  We get an inhib and baron while Mundo sits in bottom lane (he didn't want to lane with me anymore) and gets caught.  So, we're all low, inhib is down, and need to buy; so we b.  Mundo goes apeshit calling us bads and whatever.  So, he says "fuck you all, I'm staying in the jungle for the rest of the game".  And that he did, did not do another single team fight while berating us the entire time.  So we eventually lose, with this fucking Mundo trolling the entire time.

Then the was the Riven on my team that bitched constantly about how bad everyone was after getting caught after a team fight when we were going to dragon.   Hey, there's a billion pings on dragon and we're all running to dragon and your turn on 3 of them?  OK, kid. Enjoy your temper tantrum.  Yes, we're all bads; you still initiated against 3 people when you team wasn't even on the same screen. 

Two Sona and 1 Soraka game (two times as 3rd pick, put top/mid taken first every time), every game my lane partner couldn't CS worth a damn and the jungler was awful.  1 jungle cho'gath that 30 minutes in says "I have no idea how to play this spec".   1 Gangplank that was so bad that everyone told him to get out of their lane when he'd "help".  Guy was just awful, but the laners' attitudes didn't help.  And a Mumu.  Unless you're a badass, he sucks balls.  Did not land a bandage the entire game.

Frustrating night to say the least.  Fucking RNG. 

-Rasix
Phry
Terracotta Army

Reply #681 on: January 27, 2012, 03:21:20 PM

When are ya'll playing? i never see you on!
Rasix

Reply #682 on: January 27, 2012, 03:22:31 PM

Anywhere between 9:30 PM and 12:30 AM MST.  Usually get in a couple games.

-Rasix
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #683 on: January 27, 2012, 03:22:56 PM

What is your in-game name? I am missing a lot of people on my friend's list. (I am "Bleargh")

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Phry
Terracotta Army

Reply #684 on: January 27, 2012, 03:50:06 PM

ascottegr
jakonovski
Terracotta Army

Reply #685 on: January 29, 2012, 03:29:32 AM

From a random in a recent game:

"OMG fed Vayne"
"OMG y u buy armor u noob" (has the exact same piece of armor on his champ)
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #686 on: January 29, 2012, 10:02:53 PM

I am really out of practice and bad with Morg now. Just played a game where I got destroyed mid by Vlad and he started trash talking me in all chat. Then we ended up crushing them and in the last couple fights I got some great ults and got the kill on him.

Satisfying! Nothing quite like beating a team who is trash talking most of the game.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Rasix

Reply #687 on: January 29, 2012, 10:56:42 PM

Just had an interesting game where I ended up laning top as GP v. Karthus.  I'm last pick, but it seems like my team is on board with giving me top.  I've been fortunate that my last 3 draft games have ended up with me getting top or mid and rewarding that confidence with solid games.  The other team's first 3 picks are Maokai, Karthus and Brand.  In retrospect, I probably should have laned Kennen since I had a feeling they'd send Karth top.  Team thought it'd be Mao top with jungle Karth, but that was dispelled upon loading.

The Karth wasn't bad as he was last hitting well enough to be able spam Qs all day long.  Team was solid with our jungle Udyr playing very well and our mid Cass bullying Brand.   I died once around 7 to a dive with Maokai and Karth, but that was it.  Team could tell I wasn't having fun as I rushed merc treads due to having to dodge Qs constantly.  Bottom was holding their own and pushing with Sona/Sivir.  Since everything was secure, Cass and Udyr just started bullying Karth and taking advantage of his immobility.  Then if Maokai or Brand came to help, we'd turn on them.  

Karth: "How many of you need to help GP out?"  After one gank on him.  

So, next time, the gank consisted of the entire team.  He exploded instantly.  VERY HUMOROUS.

me: "That many."  

Surrender was 5 minutes away. Total squash as we went 21/5/31 to their 5/21/4.  Karth went 3/4/0 to my 7/1/8.  We talked/pinged/helped a lot.  It's really nice in draft when your team works together.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 10:58:40 PM by Rasix »

-Rasix
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #688 on: February 02, 2012, 05:37:43 AM

Just won a game where I "carried" as Alistar. Went something like 4/4/20 and in all chat in the end the enemy team was grousing about how I carried the team. Landed a bunch of great Qs that turned the tide of battle and had max CDR.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #689 on: February 02, 2012, 02:03:46 PM

Mixture of terrible/good game at lunch for me. I've been sticking to Ryze for the last few days, and doing fairly well. I was focusing on my farm, trying to not get too aggressive and get last hits. I was sent mid lane against a Teemo - our team had a Nunu/Annie in bot lane and a Twitch/I can't remember who the other one was. The Annie/Nunu combo was just full pants on head retarded. I managed to make it out of the laning phase with only 1/1/0 against the Teemo, and I think the 1 was due to the other team's Yi coming in for a gank, but dying right after he killed me due to turret diving. Unfortunately, the Yi was fed like a motherfucker by the Nunu/Annie combo. Nunu kept trying to get us to surrender at 20, even though we weren't really that far down. He finally just ragequit at like level 12 or something. I refused to surrender just because he was being such a dick about it and reported him afterwards. Of course, his tally at the end of the game was 1/15/2 - and he only played like 30 minutes. Annie wasn't much better with like 2/7/9 but she spent most of the last portion of the game playing super passive. I didn't finish with a positive k/d but did ok considering the Yi (finished with 22/5 or something) was hot for me like I was the last whore on shore leave. As a whole, I didn't feel too bad about my contribution (7/9/12 I think) because of how bad the team was and a few of my kills were KSed by the Twitch who was pretty decent. I did figure out that I've been saving the Archangel's to the last item I buy and I should probably hit it earlier because of the damage modifier that much AP can give my W. I don't build him AP because it just isn't worth it, but that one can snowball pretty good.

jakonovski
Terracotta Army

Reply #690 on: February 02, 2012, 02:26:22 PM

I had to try out the new Poppy skin and I'd forgotten how damn long it takes for her to get rolling. I ended up vaporizing the opposing AD carry in the final fights, but I can't believe how many times I had to run for my life. I think I shall try out IE instead of Triforce next time. And probably run out of mana again and again.
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #691 on: February 02, 2012, 06:01:24 PM

I played with an Annie / Ranged AD bot lane once that completely destroyed the enemy lane and Annie got so fed that even as "support" she ended up carrying.

Kind of wonder why more people don't try stuff like that. Casters don't benefit as much from items, they tend to have decent base damage on abilities as well as some utility.

I played once as support Ashe. Kicked ass.

Rasix

Reply #692 on: February 02, 2012, 06:16:29 PM

Support GP works really well with Ashe.  Works pretty well with others as well.  Q spam with a philostone is pretty effective. 

Most people make a sour face as the very thought of it.  But you are great at securing kills and making plays.  Plus, global ult.

Works better than a Leona that can't land her skill shots.  awesome, for real

-Rasix
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #693 on: February 02, 2012, 07:14:10 PM

I played with an Annie / Ranged AD bot lane once that completely destroyed the enemy lane and Annie got so fed that even as "support" she ended up carrying.

Kind of wonder why more people don't try stuff like that. Casters don't benefit as much from items, they tend to have decent base damage on abilities as well as some utility.

My guess is most people are just so too stuck on what the "standard" lanes are.  I wouldn't be surprised if their are newer players that think that's how you HAVE to play the game.  I'd love to try some games with crazy weird stuff just to see how it works.  Go double burst AP bot and destroy the ad or support if they ever get in range or something.  awesome, for real

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Rasix

Reply #694 on: February 03, 2012, 08:34:58 AM

I just had probably my best game ever with Ryze, all thanks to a really rad Rammus jungler.   First, he helps me put a lot of pressure on Kassadin and forces early flashes.  Then, when I'm about to base, due to no mana and low health, he catches Jax in our jungle and chases.  I lend a hand and help him get a kill (yay autoattack). Kassadin is coming in, but with no mana all I can do is ignite him, but that's enough to get the double.  After that, we get another quick gank and kill on Kassadin as the Q is launched right when he ports away.  This pattern repeats itself a lot.  All of his ganks are landing successfully in almost every lane and the other team can't seem to finish anyone off.   Jax and Kassadin a few times have me in bad spots, but never without my flash up.  One time Jax has me down to 10% but I know he's going to leap into tower range.  So, I pop my ult, spell vamp enough to stay alive, and drop him 100-0.  I did this a few times later to Jax where he was in snare range and just went 100-0 in like 3 seconds.

The game just snowballed dramatically.  I end up 12/0/11.  Our Vayne ends up 14/0/7.  And the overall score on our end is 39/5/68, with Kassadin having the best score on their team with a 1/4/1.   ACK!  The thing is, a few of those early ganks go in their favor and we're probably looking at a much closer game.  Still, the game dragged out a little because they wouldn't surrender even at 22/2.  I think the Jax/Gragas/Kass were queued together and just being a bit stubborn.  Their Corki/Soraka wanted the hell out of that game.  

I just love Ryze.  So hard not to pick him when someone leaves him open. 

-Rasix
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #695 on: February 03, 2012, 08:58:58 AM

He is one mean snowball of hell fire from above.

Rasix

Reply #696 on: February 03, 2012, 10:27:24 PM

Just pulled off a flash/power chord kill at level 3 with Sona.  Teemo was low health due to constant harass (I thought he had based) and trots up in front of a Cait trap.  I flash, power chord (damage one), and hit him.  He turns to run and takes one step into the Cait trap and dies.

Cait didn't stop singing my praises for at least 5 minutes.  "I wish I could unreport this Sona."  

The rest of the game wasn't great for me, as I got a caught a few times (overbold due to our Wukong and Kennen just killing everything that moved), and I was picked on in a couple team fights.  Still, I'll remember that shot.  Glad I was able to pull it off given the prep and waiting.  

-Rasix
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #697 on: February 04, 2012, 12:28:45 AM

Bought the Deep Sea Kog skin on sale today so I thought I'd celebrate it by taking him back out for a spin AND try out my first draft game. Played 3 games in all, all 3 wins where my Kog was a HUGE carry. First game got fed early by an Ari that DC'ed, game was a pretty quick surrender win. 2nd win I got fed early but not as bad, but ended with a better k/d ratio.

Third game I went back to blind pick since it takes less time to get into game. Started to get fed early by a Veigar who promptly DCed giving me the first kill. He didn't come back until I was level 6 or 7 so was underleveled and would have gotten steamrolled except they began to rotate 2 and 3 champs middle to try to stop my push. Their tower went down soon after but their Wukong really started to get fed by both me and our Shen. I was giving as good as I got, though. Our Shen was a goddamn nightmare. He spent the whole game talking shit to the opponents, berating us for not pushing while he tries to ninja turrets and calling us all noobs. At one point, he starts dogging our Talon. I take a look and our whole team is level 15 and up while he's level 12, has 28 CS, is 1/16/6 and I ask him why he's giving Talon shit with such a terrible score and level. He stops berating us for a bit until later when he drops a ward in their base, teleports to it and attacks their mid turret while the whole team is out and about. That's his idea of ninjaing a turret. And the rest of the team is supposed to push a lane while he does this. He dies and bitches in all chat that it's all our fault. So Talon and I start pushing bot, kill a turret and inhib, die. Rinse, repeat at the top but don't die. The game is pretty much over. I end up with 18/19/6 because the Wukong (14/3/3) is just shitting all over me whenever he gets the chance, as well as anyone else dumb enough to get in range. It didn't help that our Teemo was 0/0/0 until his teen levels and nobody but me got good farm until their teens as well. It really wasn't a good team and I think the scariest part is we wouldn't have won without my Kog, despite all the deaths.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #698 on: February 06, 2012, 01:09:53 PM

I went ahead and grabbed Shyvana and Trynd because they were on sale, and have been sucking with Shyv jungling ever since. She really does have a big problem mid-to-late game. She doesn't have enough health/armor to stand up to focus as a tank, and her ganking abilities are so-so if someone gets away from you.

One game last night was just crazy. The team we were against had 4 champions who all built with Warmog's (Warwick, Nasus, Yi and Nocturne) and a Karthus who didn't and who was the only one squishy enough for me to kill. The four would just roll in and we couldn't take them down because they all had over 3.5k HP. Just insane. So I figured I'd try Warmog's on Shyv today at lunch. That seemed to work a good bit better, as her survivability went WAY up. The early game was frustrating though. We had Gangplank, Anniva, Caitlyn and Miss Fortune. Despite me CLEARLY saying both in the chat beforehand AND in game, Gangplank apparently didn't realize I was jungling. So about level 3 or 4, he just wanders out of his lane after pinging his turret like 50 times and not getting any help (because I was on the other damn side of the map due to, you know, JUNGLING). The turret goes down and when I look to see where he is, he's fucking about mid. The Anniva tells him to leave and when he doesn't, Anniva goes top. Then he starts bitching at me asking me what I'm doing? I'm jungling, like I told you. What are YOU doing leaving the lane? He then ends up going bot lane where we already had two others working. I was just dumbfounded, because nothing anyone said to him made him act in a way that made any goddamn sense. Luckily, the MF and Cait were pretty good and we started rolling with some team kills. I still died more than I killed, but Warmog's helped and so far, I've been getting more assists than kills with Shyv. I've considered trying a more AP or hybrid style build for her, but I'm not sure if the AP ratios on her flame breath/dragon form are worth it.

Mosesandstick
Terracotta Army

Reply #699 on: February 06, 2012, 01:28:16 PM

Generally, I think a Frozen Mallet is preferable to warmogs on Shyvana because she really uses the slow passive.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 43 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: LoL Stories, Share your good and bad here.  
Jump to: