Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:18:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Good source for Item Info? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Good source for Item Info?  (Read 4219 times)
Valmorian
Terracotta Army

on: August 29, 2011, 01:18:52 PM

I just started playing this and was wondering what a good source for item info would be?  Also a quick question: Can you buy multiples of the same item and have all the bonuses stack? (eg.  what happens if I buy 6 longswords?)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 01:26:20 PM

There is probably a way better one, but I use the champ builder at :

http://leaguecraft.com/champions/

Solid guides and stuff there too.

I want to say they nerfed stacking Doran's stuff...not sure what that means for multiple BF swords and whatnot. Some items will say UNIQUE Passive , so those abilities do not.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Mosesandstick
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 01:26:51 PM

LoL Wiki

Only "Unique Passives" don't stack. Some special unique passives are shared from similar items, e.g. Sheen/Triforce/Lich Bane.
Valmorian
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 01:46:08 PM

Some items will say UNIQUE Passive , so those abilities do not.

Does that mean unique between copies of that particular item?   That is, if I have 4 different cooldown reduction items would they stack since their unique passives are from different items?
ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 01:58:15 PM

Correct. The only time something won't stack is if you have two copies of the exact same item, AND the effect says unique. There are a few exceptions that never stack:
  • The on-hit effects from Sheen and the items it builds into
  • The snowballing mana gains from Tear of the Goddess and the items it builds into
  • Flat move speed from boots (% move speed from items like Phantom Dancer does stack though)
  • Tenacity from any source
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 02:19:44 PM

Cooldown is capped at 40%.

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 02:34:37 PM

Any caps on attack speed or regens?

ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 02:47:18 PM

2.5 attack speed, which is a different % depending on your champion. No caps on health/mana/regen that I know of.

Armor penetration cannot reduce the target's armor below 0. Armor reduction can; however, reduction is taken into account before penetration. In any case, it's rare to have more penetration/reduction than your opponent has armor, so you don't generally have to worry about this.

There's no crit chance reduction that I know of, so cap for that is obviously 100%.
ffc
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 09:17:33 PM

Ugly and slow to load, I use this site for checking how much various items cost for my thrifty build ideas.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 10:11:20 PM

Yeah, it's pretty damn slow!

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Mosesandstick
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 10:46:49 PM

The 2.5AS cap is usually something around 100%+ AS, so you're not going to hit unless you're specifically building for it.
Valmorian
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 07:56:14 AM

Ah thanks everyone.. I've been trying to figure out how to reduce Garen's cooldowns optimally, since he has no mana I want to use them as much as possible.
Typhon
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 03:55:44 PM

Ionian boots + ghostblade + runes/mastery + blue pot.  Blue pot really wouldn't even be necessary, but I just put it there to remind you that you have some choice with runes/masteries.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Good source for Item Info?  
Jump to: