Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:47:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Armor Reduction Team? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Armor Reduction Team?  (Read 13531 times)
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: August 26, 2011, 12:41:48 PM

I don't think it needs to be rushed, but should be completed mid-game.

I'm thinking Stark's may not be best on him, as we want him to be a wrecking ball once the armor is down. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt his damage too much, but maybe enough.

Few more people and we can give this a run tonight :)

Agreed. I prefer to tank up a bit before I start building damage items. (Mercs,Warmorgs,Spirit V.)

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
statisticalfool
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: August 27, 2011, 10:08:20 PM

I'm totally not skilled up on any of those characters, but I'd love to try it out sometime. I've played Karthus a little bit on what really to do with him other than farm farm farm, dot dot dot, ult.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: September 10, 2011, 09:53:09 AM

Let me just use this thread to point out how awesome stacking armor Penetration in non-ranked games is. Masteries + runes + Brutalizer gives you around 50 Armorpenetration, enough to hit any champion for full damage that does not buy armor (aka everyone in non-ranked games) . And since even tanks prefer to stack health...

While using this on Caytli I started to wonder if abilities who scale of AD also work with ArPen ? It sure looked like it.

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Typhon
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: September 10, 2011, 12:14:31 PM

If the ability says "physical damage" it works with ArPen.  If the ability says, "magical damage" is works with MPen.

(There are abilities that scale with AD that do magic damage, so you have actually have to look at the damage type to be sure)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 04:53:08 PM by Typhon »
Amaron
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: September 10, 2011, 03:37:26 PM

It should be noted that it's the exact opposite for life steal / spell steal.   Life steal is for auto attacking and spell steal is for any type of ability.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #40 on: September 30, 2011, 09:29:40 AM

Hmmm, would changing this up a bit be viable for Dominion?

Draft:

Renekton
Urgot
Wukong
Tryn
Kogmaw

Blind:

Karthus
Renekton
Evelyn
Rammus
Jax

Watch Renekton Eat people.

Fast cleavers and starks oh my

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Mosesandstick
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: September 30, 2011, 09:35:42 AM

Not going to comment on the team without experience, but I've had some fun with Wu Kong in Dom, going Atmogs + Triforce. He's especially useful as a defender.
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: September 30, 2011, 10:07:59 AM

You never play blind pick anymore though, Slay!

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #43 on: September 30, 2011, 11:25:24 AM

Cause blind pick in Dom is the same like 12 champs.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Kirth
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: September 30, 2011, 01:44:55 PM

Cause blind pick in Dom is the same like 12 champs.

pretty much, I Qed for a draft mode dominion last night but it never fired.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Armor Reduction Team?  
Jump to: