Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 02:40:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Patch 4.2: Firelands Now Live! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Patch 4.2: Firelands Now Live!  (Read 30791 times)
Rokal
Terracotta Army

Reply #105 on: July 25, 2011, 04:30:22 PM

I was stuck on the ground too as a rogue, but you still get to toy around with the speed boosts. I also liked how the fight cycles from 1-4 phases and then repeats, instead of moving in a specific phase at X% and then another at Y%. Watching people get fried by tornados is pretty entertaining as well. We only put a few attempts into Staghelm, but he's seems decent. As a rogue I really dont appreciate any fight that has me switching targets every 3-4 seconds though.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #106 on: July 25, 2011, 05:25:43 PM

As a rogue I really dont appreciate any fight that has me switching targets every 3-4 seconds though.

But but but.. they gave rogues Redirect to fix that!!  why so serious? awesome, for real Ohhhhh, I see.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #107 on: July 25, 2011, 07:19:09 PM

I'm really not a fan of Alysrazor, but maybe that's because we haven't had more than half the raid survive transitioning into phase 2 even once.  Ohhhhh, I see. Also, neither of us (tanks) can seem to kill our add before that happens, so I'm having to blow CDs and dodge tornadoes with a birdie wailing on me.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Patch 4.2: Firelands Now Live!  
Jump to: