Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:12:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Idiot's guide to Legendary items? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Idiot's guide to Legendary items?  (Read 65114 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #70 on: August 15, 2011, 12:45:07 PM

In which case, don't get pissy at people who don't use a mic.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #71 on: August 15, 2011, 04:48:49 PM

I wouldn't mind if they didn't get all pissy that I won't turn on a microphone when they invite me.

Is your character female? That might be why.

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #72 on: August 15, 2011, 05:46:14 PM

Started dinking around with this because, hey, it's free and I've got an account attached to Mines so why not. 

Why am I seeing L65s running around my L9 noob zone inviting me into fellowships? Is this some LI grind thing?

I wouldn't mind if they didn't get all pissy that I won't turn on a microphone when they invite me.

PUGS are getting more and more mic use.  Its annoying.

I get the why, but still annoying.  Damn kids and their fancy technology.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: August 15, 2011, 05:47:42 PM

Is your character female? That might be why.

Elves are HAWT.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #74 on: August 16, 2011, 09:47:35 AM

Hm that might be it.  I can't tell, though, it's an elf.  awesome, for real

It was down to elf or dwarf hunter when I'd originally made the char and I decided to go with elf because the dwarf stuff had bored me to tears in beta.   Then I picked female because it was less ugly than the male who I couldn't identify with.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #75 on: August 16, 2011, 11:51:55 AM

The dwarf stuff has more or less completely changed since beta (actually pretty much all the starter experiences have) just so you know!

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #76 on: August 16, 2011, 05:45:33 PM

They seem to have changed since a year ago as well, actually.

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Nyght
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: August 17, 2011, 06:04:30 AM

Having just leveled a new character from scratch to about ready to leave moria, I can tell you that nearly every zone has been touched or updated since last year, and certainly since Mirkwood and Moria releases. Some places quests have been dropped. Everything seems easier with reduced mob densities generally. Level 58 today likely with about 7.5 days /played. Its quick if you know your way around.

"Do you know who is in charge here?" -- "Yep."
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #78 on: August 17, 2011, 06:37:52 PM

Restarted my Hunter in Evendim.  VERY improved zone with actual quest hubs and insta-travel across the lake.  Booyah!  Then went to Angmar, Trollshaws and Misty Mountains all of which need updating.  But at 47, today I went to Eregion and gained an entire level.  Booyah!

If I level up another toon, it would be Breelands, Lone Lands, Evendim, (stagger thru the saggy part of the game), then Eregion, Moria, etc.

LI's are still a goofy system "Hey I found a legendary weapon!  Melt it down!" is not Tolkienesque, but it's improved where you actually get core class legacies on your LI's. 
Phred
Terracotta Army

Reply #79 on: August 28, 2011, 10:21:11 PM

Having just leveled a new character from scratch to about ready to leave moria, I can tell you that nearly every zone has been touched or updated since last year,

Ya and even better for people who dont like a specific starter zone, at some point they gave everyone the stable locations at every starter location as a freebie. So if you don't like the dwarf area (still a bit weak imo) you just hop on the horse once you exit the intro and head for bree or the shire and start your life as an expatriate. Beats hell out of release where I remember having to run my dwarf to Bree.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Idiot's guide to Legendary items?  
Jump to: