Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:58:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  The f13 Radicalthon  |  Topic: Farewell, Arcanum 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Farewell, Arcanum  (Read 37114 times)
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #105 on: September 26, 2011, 05:32:23 PM

The ending where the game doesn't suddenly go to shit after you go through the ring? I've checked, it doesn't exist.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Koyasha
Terracotta Army

Reply #106 on: September 26, 2011, 05:56:26 PM

Ah, very entertaining playthrough.  I was wondering whether it was possible to defeat Kerghan without the Vendigroth Device or not, I presume it's not?  I never really tried.

I have always been somewhat disappointed in this game's endings though.  Mostly that, as far as I could tell, there was no pro-dark-elf ending.  You could defeat Kerghan or join him, and what happened after you defeated him would depend on a whole slew of stuff throughout the game, but I never really got any endings that supported the Dark Elves or anti-technology in general, no matter how rabidly anti-tech I played the game.

-Do you honestly think that we believe ourselves evil? My friend, we seek only good. It's just that our definitions don't quite match.-
Ailanreanter, Arcanaloth
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #107 on: September 26, 2011, 06:29:04 PM

Good work. I never expected that!

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  The f13 Radicalthon  |  Topic: Farewell, Arcanum  
Jump to: