Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:44:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: S#3 - Game Day #5 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: S#3 - Game Day #5  (Read 27378 times)
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #105 on: February 14, 2011, 03:44:26 PM

Ice might be in trouble.  Nuffle tends to grant me great luck as soon as it doesn't fucking matter anymore.  I expect a 5-0 victory in my future.

Do it for Brian Wilson's beard.

You do realise that you're going to lose to me? He'd be doing it for downtrodden Skaven the world over. My luck can't get any worse: I won't have a wizard against you, so there's no chance of it failing for a third time!
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #106 on: February 14, 2011, 03:46:55 PM

I have been playing skaven games to practice! I'm not sure it is helping at all though, mostly I just laugh and laugh as my gutter runners do impossible things.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #107 on: February 14, 2011, 03:49:45 PM

I have been playing skaven games to practice! I'm not sure it is helping at all though, mostly I just laugh and laugh as my gutter runners do impossible things.

Yeah, those fat Dwarven legs can only move half the speed of the rats so the plays are quite a bit different.
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #108 on: February 14, 2011, 04:23:43 PM

We can overrule Playoffs and put in the teams we like, so all matches played against NiX will count as 2 - 0.

Then,

Hmm I tried to watch the unspoilered replay of the Llyse-Lamaros match but the replay appeared to 'hang' on turn 2 when a zombie randomly tried to dodge into a linerat tackle zone -- and the replay proceeded to maintain focus on that frozen moment of time indefinitely,

this is EXACTLY why you should all upload replays right after the end of the match. That way, you are uploading the game while it's still in your computer memory. Replays can get corrupted, and if that happens we are screwed. While uploading the game as soon as it gets detected at the end of the game guarantees a safe upload.

If you want to see how bad I played ask Lamaros to reupload :)

Drunken posting ftl

But no Cad you'll get 2 MVPs and 2 TDs to be randomly distributed to your team so not bad at all.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 08:18:33 AM by Llyse »
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #109 on: February 15, 2011, 05:36:28 AM

So, if you have to have a match entered manually, you get zilch?

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #110 on: February 15, 2011, 03:14:38 PM

Offsidhes 0 - 2  Scarlet and Gray

Replay Here

Ugh, what a beating.  Orcs scored in both halves, mercilessly smearing the Elves into the dirt.  Elves suffered a fair number of casualties, down to three or four players on the field on the last turn.  Of note, my thrower is going to miss next game, which means I'm due another loss, and one of my linemen got -1 MA.  Was not having fun with the dice, starting with rolling a double skull on a 1d block leading to a turnover, and continuing with various missed dodges and botched passes, culminating in trying to earn at least one completion on the last move of the last turn only for the Orcs to intercept it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: S#3 - Game Day #5  
Jump to: