Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:08:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Roper reflections on Hellgate 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Roper reflections on Hellgate  (Read 5227 times)
Outlawedprod
Terracotta Army

on: February 08, 2011, 07:49:20 AM

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/6281/bill_roper_reflections_on_hellgate.php

But then I started to get... It got to this level where at one point, on our forums, at the same time... Kind of the backend of this all happening is I was actually going through a divorce at the same time, and somebody found that out and posted on the forums, you know, "Well, I'm sure that his wife is leaving him because he lied about the size of his penis like he lied to us." I'm like, "Oh my... Really? Really? This is where we've come."

It's like, "Alright, here's the first huge test he had where he finished his first year. Wow, he did not do well. Okay, well, I guess we should kick him out of college and he should be a garbage man for the rest of his life, because obviously he can never be a scientist or whatever." And I think that's the sad part. It's almost throwing the baby out with the bathwater, which I think Mythos was, and I think that other products... We had learned so much. It's that kind of thing; you learn from your mistakes. And I think it is the rare, almost unique company that never makes mistakes.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 07:54:37 AM by Outlawedprod »
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 09:08:16 AM

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Roper reflections on Hellgate  
Jump to: