Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:21:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Favourite TD animations? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favourite TD animations?  (Read 3736 times)
lamaros
Terracotta Army

on: February 03, 2011, 04:44:37 PM

I am sick of the Gutter Runner ones. It's a annoying screech that hurts my ears every time. Werewolf I enjoy for the opposite reason, but my favourite is probably the Dwarf Runner drinking the ball away.

I haven't seen a heap of them yet, so I wondered if anyone knows of a good one that its pretty rare?
Ice Cream Emperor
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 04:56:58 PM

I have to admit I'm a fan of the high elf Wardancer's 'Oh Snap!' mini dance routine, even though I only see it when someone just scored on me. The Witch Elf animation makes me roll my eyes, as does the Dwarf one. Not a lot of other ones leap to mind but maybe that just means I should pay more attention.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 05:09:47 PM

Yeah, I just realized I am usually too happy for my TD or too pissed to care. I will definitely pay attention to it from now on. Hell, I am not sure I ever noticed different TD animations  awesome, for real

Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 05:17:31 PM

The witch elf TD animation is pretty cool.  As long as they aren't Lamaros' witch elves.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 05:22:44 PM

Dwarf runner drink = best ever

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 05:47:25 PM

Norse animations are fairly meh.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 06:38:58 PM

Ogre eats the ball.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 08:23:44 PM

Yeah, I also like the Wardancer TD dance.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 11:03:39 PM

I saw it tonight for the first time (I WAS SPYING ON YOU, TELEKU) and it's pretty silly.

At one point tonight I said, "Man, the wood elves are super fruity." And Ingmar was like, "Oh, the wardancers are girls." Five seconds later, some non-wardancer did that handstand twirl thing and I said, "Yeah, I think they're just super fruity." Which is part of their charm, really.

God Save the Horn Players
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 09:50:35 AM

Yes, they're a bunch of fruity tree huggers, which makes all the more fun when one of them crush's your trollslayers face or something.

I guess you'll get another chance to spy tonight, where I'm sure nuffle will kill half my team.   awesome, for real

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
proudft
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 11:36:56 AM

The skink one is pretty goofy - he spikes the ball, then it flies up and comes back down on his head.  I think I'd like it more if it did that, like, half the time.
Kalle
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: February 05, 2011, 05:31:38 PM

I'm a fan of the Goblin groin thrust. It's so Goblin-y.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Favourite TD animations?  
Jump to: