Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 12:17:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: N00b (again) help- so much has changed! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: N00b (again) help- so much has changed!  (Read 107377 times)
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #140 on: June 11, 2013, 12:49:01 PM

The idle I didn't mind.  The sounds I did.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Feverdream
Terracotta Army

Reply #141 on: June 13, 2013, 10:06:28 PM

The only reason I've been able to tolerate playing a Worgen is to level one up enough to get to the pet trainer and buy the Worgen-specific battle pet (Gilnean Raven) which is quite cool and a great pet if you like pet battles...and sells nicely on the AH if you don't.

But you only have to be level 10 or so to do that.  Then I delete them.  Can't stand Worgen.
Hutch
Terracotta Army

Reply #142 on: June 14, 2013, 06:55:14 AM

The alternate path would be to roll a werewolf worgen DK. I don't know if that would be faster than going through Gilneas, though.

Plant yourself like a tree
Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
The sun will shine on us again, brother
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #143 on: June 14, 2013, 08:06:48 AM

I saw they were having a sale on character changes so it's half price if you want to turn all your Worgen's into Night Elves. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
dd0029
Terracotta Army

Reply #144 on: March 02, 2015, 02:31:20 PM

So, I decided to give the 10 day trial a go to see how things work this go around. I haven't played since the beginning of Cataclysm.

My first question, what happened to Victory Rush on warriors? I keep getting this buff that says Victory Rush is available, but I don't see that I can use it as an arms warrior.
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #145 on: March 03, 2015, 12:55:55 AM

Check  your spellbook for the Victory Rush Ability, then drag  it to a toolbar.   I think it is now designed so that you  have to attack something while the buff is up to get the heal, and it only pops up after killing something that gives exp / honor.   Might be you accidentally  deleted it off your toolbars?   Cant think you would  get the buff if you dontt have the associated abillity yet.

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #146 on: March 03, 2015, 04:38:37 AM

Check  your spellbook for the Victory Rush Ability, then drag  it to a toolbar.   I think it is now designed so that you  have to attack something while the buff is up to get the heal, and it only pops up after killing something that gives exp / honor.   Might be you accidentally  deleted it off your toolbars?   Cant think you would  get the buff if you dontt have the associated abillity yet.

Correct - I know it and bloodthirst are awesome for leveling as fury. 

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #147 on: March 04, 2015, 09:03:43 AM

Not specific to Victory Rush (as I don't have a warrior and don't know) but for some things, they are bestowed as talents when you pick them, and only appear in your spellbook after you've chosen them, and you can then put them on your hotbar.

Aside: I was finally able to finish AQ solo on my hunter. Twin Emps were a piece of cake, and that slimy Viscidus mob that will only die when you freeze it first? I was able to switch out my level 100 talent and switch in Exotic Munitions (where I can pick Fire/Frost/Poison on my ammo) in order to freeze it and then my pet meleed it to death once it froze. I got the pet drop too so I never have to do it again - yay for having a Travelers Tundra mammoth and being able to buy the books to change talents inside AQ!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: N00b (again) help- so much has changed!  
Jump to: