Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:12:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Patch Notes (1/4) — Hot Sorting Hat on Sorting Hat action every goddamned game 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Patch Notes (1/4) — Hot Sorting Hat on Sorting Hat action every goddamned game  (Read 27876 times)
Samprimary
Contributor

on: November 16, 2010, 02:31:35 AM

New Skins in the Store
  • Resistance Caitlyn
  • Sheriff Caitlyn
  • Surgeon Shen
  • Nurse Akali

League of Legends v1.0.0.108
Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover
  • Piltover Peacemaker - Caitlyn revs up her rifle for 1 second to unleash a penetrating shot which deals physical damage (deals less damage to subsequent targets).
  • Yordle Snap Trap - Caitlyn sets a trap to reveal sneaky yordles. When sprung, the trap immobilizes the champion and deals magic damage over 1.5 seconds.
  • 90 Caliber Net - Caitlyn fires a heavy net to slow her target, the recoil knocks Caitlyn back.
  • Ace in the Hole (Ultimate) - Caitlyn takes time to line up the perfect shot, dealing massive damage to a single target at a huge range.  Enemy champions can intercept the bullet for their ally.
  • Headshot (Passive) - Every 8 attacks (attacks while in brush count as 2), Caitlyn will fire a headshot, dealing either 150% damage to a champion or 250% damage to a minion.

Casseopeia
  • Base movement speed increased to 310 from 305
  • Noxius Blast movement speed buff increased to 3 seconds from 2
  • Twin Fang ability power ratio increased to .55 from .45
  • Petrifying Gaze slow increased to 60% at all levels from 40/50/60%
  • Petrifying Gaze   cooldown changed to 130/120/110 seconds from 120 at all levels

Garen
  • Judgment base damage increased to 60/100/140/180/220 from 60/90/120/150/180 per second

Irelia
  • Bladesurge cast range increased to 650 from 600
  • Equilibrium Strike cast range increased to 425 from 375
  • Transcendent Blades base damage increased to 90/140/190 from 80/130/180
  • Title is now 'The Will of the Blades' instead of 'the Will of the Blades'

Katarina
  • Shunpo will now place Katarina on the other side of the target (relative to Katarina), rather than behind the target

LeBlanc
  • Base attack damage increased to 51 from 48
  • Attack damage per level increased to 3.1 from 2.9

Malzahar
  • Fixed a bug where the Malefic Visions spell cast by opposing Malzahars behaved improperly

Olaf
  • Vicious Strikes health scaling increased to 1%, from 0.5%
  • Vicious Strikes base damage reduced to 7/14/21/28/35 from 10/17/24/31/38

Pantheon
  • Grand Skyfall is now more visible to allies.  The green circle that allies see now appears when Pantheon starts channeling. The red circle that enemies see still draws when he leaps into the air

Udyr
  • Tiger Stance
    • Base damage changed to 30/80/130/180/230 from 40/80/120/160/200
    • No longer scales off of ability power
    • Attack damage scaling increased to 1.7 from 0.5
    • Persistent attack speed in Tiger Stance increased to 20/25/30/35/40% from 15/20/25/30/35%
    • Initial damage effect can now be triggered any time in Tiger Stance, or within 5 seconds of casting if you switch stances
    • Restored the hit particle to Tiger Stance's basic attacks
    • Phoenix Stance
      • Breath damage reduced to 40/80/120/160/200 from 50/95/140/185/230
      • Now casts fire cone every 3 attacks instead of every 4
      [/list]

Items
      • NEW ITEM - Ionian Boots of Lucidity
        • UNIQUE Passive: Reduces ability cooldowns by 15%.
        • UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2.
        • Zhonya's Ring has been decommissioned.
        • NEW ITEM - Zhonya's Hourglass
          • +100 AP +50 Armor
          • UNIQUE Active: Places your champion into stasis for 2 seconds, rendering you invulnerable and untargetable but unable to take any action. 90 sec cooldown.
          • NEW ITEM - Rabadon's Deathcap
            • +155 AP UNIQUE Passive: Increases Ability Power by 30%
            • Rod of Ages, Warmog's Living Armor, and the Bloodthirster now show you in their tooltip what their stats are.  Look for this to spread to other items like Trinity Force and Tiamat soon
            • Phantom Dancer attack speed increased to 55% from 50%
            • Sunfire Cape no longer continues to deal damage while dead
            • The Black Cleaver
              • Damage reduced to 55 from 75
              • Now adds 30% increased attack speed
              • Unique Passive - Now shreds 15 armor per stack from 12 but has a maximum of 3 stacks from 5.
              • Sight Ward
                • Cost reduced to 75 gold from 90 gold
                • Now has 3 health, is immune to healing effects and takes only 1 damage from every attack
                • Vision Ward
                  • Now has 3 health, is immune to healing effects and takes only 1 damage from every attack
                  • Will of the Ancients ability power granted to the owner increased to 50 from 40
                  • Wit's End
                    • Now damages enemies that do not have mana
                    • Fixed a bug where Wit's End did not interact correctly with clones
                    • Wriggle's Lantern
                      • The ward created now has 3 health and is immune to healing effects and take only 1 damage from every attack
                      [/list]

Summoner Spells
                      • Exhaust now reduces (auto/basic) attack damage by 70% and ability/item damage by 35% instead of the blinding for the duration

General
                      • Baron Nashor
                        • Base health increased to 8000 from 6500
                        • Magic resistance increased to 70 from 35
                        • Damage increased by approximately 15%
                        • Dragon
                          • Global gold reward reduced to 190 from 240
                          • Magic resistance increased to 30 from 0
                          • The on-hit burning debuff now affects the target of his attack but nobody else (previously it afflicted enemies in a cone but ignored the attack target)
                          • The burning debuff now also reduces attack speed by 20%
                          • Updated the tooltip to reflect that the Dragon no longer grants global experience
                          • Monster experience range reduced to 800 from 1250
                          • Removed mana from all inhibitor minions
                          • Shrine (spawn) turrets now ignore all resistances and immunities
                          • The Options menu now has a 2nd slider that scales the chat box independent of the rest of the UI

Audio
                          • Miss Fortune - Fixed audio timing of 'Make It Rain' and fixed a bug that caused the audio not to play at certain distances.
                          « Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 06:20:53 AM by schild »
                          Chimpy
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 06:51:27 AM

They should have nerfed Sona's heal instead of the range on her ult (still bitter about the heal nerf to Taric), twitch definitely needed a bit of tweaking as he is pretty much a 1 champ wrecking ball.

The buffs to Lux are  ACK!, just because players who are all thumbs can't figure out how to play her doesn't mean you need to increase the damage, slow, and area effect of her skills.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
                          DLRiley
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 07:13:25 AM

twitch didn't need nerfs, hello morgana x lux teams!
                          Thrawn
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 07:26:41 AM

So if I read that right, when fiddle ults everyone in the Crowstorm gets feared when he lands.  awesome, for real  awesome, for real awesome, for real

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
                          Slayerik
                          Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 07:37:08 AM

Finally, they nerfed Corki..... huh?

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
                          Typhon
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 08:59:18 AM

So if I read that right, when fiddle ults everyone in the Crowstorm gets feared when he lands.  awesome, for real  awesome, for real awesome, for real

That is what I read at first, which seemed like a large buff to Fiddle, but it's not correct.  His MR debuff is called Dread.  So instead of having to wait for the next tic, it is now applied instantly.  More like a bug fix.
                          DLRiley
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 09:08:51 AM

Corki has gone the way of teemo and to nerf him now?
                          Thrawn
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 09:12:06 AM

That is what I read at first, which seemed like a large buff to Fiddle, but it's not correct.  His MR debuff is called Dread.  So instead of having to wait for the next tic, it is now applied instantly.  More like a bug fix.

I think deep down I knew that but was in denial hoping they were trying to make Fiddle viable again.   

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
                          DLRiley
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 09:25:30 AM

Fiddlesticks is plenty viable stop being bad at him.
                          tazelbain
                          Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 09:34:47 AM

Boo, I definitely feel like I am being penalized in lower ranks for whatever bullshit is happening on top.

"Me am play gods"
                          Thrawn
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 09:59:42 AM

Fiddlesticks is plenty viable stop being bad at him.

I will rephrase then, "make Fiddle viable again in try hard games and against decent teams."

Hopefully the meta will shift from tanky teams soon and he will be good again.

DLRiley
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: November 16, 2010, 10:30:18 AM

The only problem with fiddle sticks is that he is a squishy squishy caster, but what try hard team you getting rolled by that a fiddlesticks can't wreck. what is your 5v5 rank?
                          Typhon
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: November 16, 2010, 10:38:31 AM

I think the item changes are interesting. 

I like the new sword as an alternate for Wriggles when facing a caster-heavy team. 

I feel like SotD might be worth giving a whirl now, instead of stacking multiple lesser speed boosts (allowing more room for tank or damage items) on someone like Olaf.  SotD + Youmoos gives an assload of speed boost and armor pen.  Expensive combination though.

The Gunblade looks pretty decent now as a mid/late game item for Jax.
                          Slayerik
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010, 10:47:49 AM

Hi DLRiley.

We get it. You are amazing and know everything about LoL.

Good job. No one cares.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
                          DLRiley
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: November 16, 2010, 12:21:45 PM

Hi DLRiley.

We get it. You are amazing and know everything about LoL.

Good job. No one cares.

Shush grown ups are talking.
                          Slayerik
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: November 16, 2010, 12:43:52 PM

You're an arrogant ass asking people on f13 what their 5 v 5 rank is and calling Thrawn a bad.

Kiddie pool is that way, son.

Thrawn
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: November 16, 2010, 12:51:54 PM

Calm down Sir Slay, I think he's just wondering if I'm in a really high bracket or something, which I'm not.   awesome, for real

I hover at 1400 and usually am playing solo if I'm playing ranked.  However I have literaly hundreds of games played as Fiddle as he's possibly my favorite champion.   But he is just too squishy for a character who's prime ability jumps him into the middle of a team.  It used to be if you Crowstorm everyone is GTFO or they died, now you Crowstorm and Garen/Mord/Rammus/whoever just stands in it and laughs as he kills you.  His skill set is still one of the best in the game imo but currently it seems some other caster can fill his role better in almost everything.

DLRiley
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: November 16, 2010, 01:04:07 PM

Calm down Sir Slay, I think he's just wondering if I'm in a really high bracket or something, which I'm not.   awesome, for real

I hover at 1400 and usually am playing solo if I'm playing ranked.  However I have literaly hundreds of games played as Fiddle as he's possibly my favorite champion.   But he is just too squishy for a character who's prime ability jumps him into the middle of a team.  It used to be if you Crowstorm everyone is GTFO or they died, now you Crowstorm and Garen/Mord/Rammus/whoever just stands in it and laughs as he kills you.  His skill set is still one of the best in the game imo but currently it seems some other caster can fill his role better in almost everything.

I agree, fiddle sticks is way to squishy to actually use his ult. That and the number of beefs to squishy ratio has increased by a factor of 2, now a days if you die three times garen and mord can sit in your ult. I say that fiddle sticks is plenty competitive with his aoe silence and having the longest CC but I would love several health buffs for fiddle sticks and an upping of a few ap ratios. I think the problem is that casters have a slippery slope that once under farmed quickly lose relevance as oppose to characters like garen or mord.
                          Samprimary
                          Contributor

Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 02:10:50 PM

Corki has gone the way of teemo and to nerf him now?

Corki is frighteningly powerful and a frequent sight in draft (and in bans!), whereas teemo is ignored in league play for the most part. They aren't comparable at all.
                          Thrawn
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 02:41:52 PM

Its my experiance that a moderatly well played Corki is more of a threat than an expertly played Teemo and an Expertly played Corki is a powerhouse carry that is very hard to shut down.  However its much easier to play Teemo well then it is Corki.

My 2 cents

DLRiley
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 03:12:15 PM

haven't seen a good corki at my scrub level in a while.
                          Astorax
                          Contributor

Reply #21 on: November 17, 2010, 04:20:50 PM

A well played Corki is terrifying..a well played Teemo is not...it's just really fucking annoying.
                          Thrawn
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: November 17, 2010, 05:02:44 PM

A well played Corki is terrifying..a well played Teemo is not...it's just really fucking annoying.

Hoax and I had a game not too long ago where someone was arguing how good Teemo was.  He even went as far as to say Teemo would still be a viable top tier carry even if he didn't have the ability to drop mushrooms.   swamp poop ACK!

Ozzu
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: November 17, 2010, 08:48:51 PM

The new buffed Lux is a force. She's going to be re-nerfed next patch I bet.
                          Samprimary
                          Contributor

Reply #24 on: November 18, 2010, 03:33:50 PM

I doubt it. I think she needs more AP scaling or cooldowns reduced a tad.

Galio might also need more nerf. I am unsure! I don't think I'm biased against him personally; I have an easier time than most do laning against galios.
                          Prospero
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: November 18, 2010, 05:35:08 PM

It's pretty brutal having a tank with as much ranged harass as he has, not to mention an ult that puts poor Amummu's to shame.
                          DLRiley
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: November 18, 2010, 07:01:50 PM

It's pretty brutal having a tank with as much ranged harass as he has, not to mention an ult that puts poor Amummu's to shame.

only because they have been consistent with nerfing amumu's ult for a while now.
                          Prospero
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #27 on: November 19, 2010, 08:58:11 AM

It was still better even before the nerfs.  The duration of both is is the same however Galio's prevents the other team from casting spells. That's a pretty huge difference.
                          Samprimary
                          Contributor

Reply #28 on: November 30, 2010, 07:23:22 PM

NEW PATCH NOTES

Riot admits that aoe/cc was hitting ranked like a sort of superherpes

No sign of flash dying in a fire yet

Today, 01:08 AM
                          League of Legends v1.0.0.106
                          Notes from the Design Team (new!)

This patch is focused upon the following main issues:

Area of Effect damage and disable spells being too powerful
                          Area of Effect is taking a pretty large hit this patch, especially to the damage on Galio’s Idol of Durand, Morgana’s Soul Shackles and Vladimir’s Hemoplague. After seeing its effect on the game over a longer period of time, we’ve found something more akin to Annie’s Summon: Tibbers is a proper mix of area size, damage, and disable. We have several area-effect skills in the game that have snuck past this and we’re looking to bring these back to acceptable levels.

Strong supports are able to protect powerful ranged carries too well, cancelling their fragility too easily
                          We’re starting with a duration nerf to Morgana's Black Shield and Janna's Eye of the Storm to reward better timing of the spell reactively and to raise the skill ceiling a bit on these spells. If this proves too little, we’ll evaluate the need for additional changes in a future patch.

Ranged carries, holistically, are too safe considering their damage output
                          While we predict bigger changes will be required, our first adjustments are to lower the movement speeds of ranged carry-style champions to provide more of a tradeoff, and nerf Blessing of the Lizard Elder when used on ranged champions. We’d like to keep ranged carries “safer” than melee, while beginning to provide more tradeoffs that both give melee a place in the game and differentiate the roles of melee and ranged characters.

New Skins in the Store
                          Lil’ Slugger Trundle
                          Junkyard Trundle
                          Brolaf
                          Blade Mistress Morgana

Trundle, The Cursed Troll
                          Rabid Bite: Trundle bites his opponent, dealing damage and sapping some of their attack damage.
                          Contaminate: Trundle infects a target location with his curse, gaining attack speed, movement speed, and crowd control reduction while on it.
                          Pillar of Filth: Trundle creates a plagued beacon at a target location, which becomes impassable terrain and slows all nearby enemy units.
                          Agony (Ultimate): Trundle immediately steals his target’s health and a percentage of their armor and magic resistance. Over the next six seconds the amount of health, armor, and magic resistance stolen is doubled.
                          Decompose (Passive): Whenever an enemy unit near Trundle dies, he heals for a percentage of their maximum health.

Akali
                          Fixed a bug where Shadow Dance could sometimes deal damage even if interrupted by a knockup / knockaway

Blitzcrank
                          Overdrive no longer has a movement speed reduction when it ends
                          Fixed a bug where Power Fist was not breaking spell shields
                          Fixed a bug where Static Field and Power Fist did not display the hit particle when they killed a unit
                          Base attack speed increased.
                          Updated recommended items

Corki
                          Phosphorous Bomb no longer reveals stealthed units
                          Fixed a bug where Gatling Gun could hit unseen, non-champion stealthed targets like wards
                          Fixed a bug where Gatling Gun was dealing too much damage
                          Fixed a tooltip typo with Missile Barrage
                          Base movespeed reduced to 300

Galio
                          Resolute Smite ability power ratio increased to 0.75 from 0.7
                          Righteous Gust ability power ratio reduced to 0.5 from 0.65
                          Righteous Gust movement speed bonus increased to 20/25/30/35/40% from 20/24/28/32/36%
                          Idol of Durand
                          Ability power ratio reduced to 0.6 from 0.8
                          Damage percent increase on hit reduced to 5% from 10%
                          Total damage cap reduced to 140% from 180%

Janna
                          Tailwind will now persist for her allies while Janna is dead
                          Eye of the Storm duration reduced to 5 seconds from 10
                          Monsoon heal per second reduced to 70/110/150 from 90/130/170
                          Monsoon slow reduced to 30% from 40%

Kayle
                          Kayle now counts as a ranged attacker while using Righteous Fury

Kog'Maw
                          Base movement speed reduced to 305 from 310

Malphite
                          Seismic Shard damage reduced to 70/120/170/220/270 from 80/135/190/245/300

Miss Fortune
                          Base movement speed reduced to 300 from 310
                          Double Up base damage reduced to 25/60/95/130/165 from 35/70/105/140/175

Morgana
                          Black Shield duration reduced to 5 seconds at all levels from 4/5/6/7/8
                          Soul Shackles
                          Stun duration reduced to 1.0/1.5/2.0 from 1.5/2.0/2.5
                          Ability power ratio reduced to .8 from .9
                          Cooldown increased to 120 seconds at all levels

Nidalee
                          Pounce no longer deals damage if her jump is interrupted by another movement effect

Pantheon
                          Spear Shot base damage reduced to 20/31/42/53/64 from 30/40/50/60/70
                          Heartseeker Strike attack damage conversion increased to 28/31/34/37/40% from 18/22/26/30/34%
                          Grand Skyfall mana cost reduced to 150 from 150/250/350
                          Aegis Protection now shows a counter as you build up charges
                          The threshold required to trigger the Aegis Protection now increases with Pantheon's level.

Sona
                          Hymn of Valor base damage reduced to 60/110/160/210/260 from 70/120/170/220/270
                          Hymn of Valor ability power ratio reduced to 0.5 from 0.6
                          Aria of Perseverance healing reduced to 30/55/80/105/130 from 40/65/90/115/140
                          Song of Celerity active movespeed reduced to 6/8/10/12/14% from 8/10/12/14/16%

Tristana
                          Base movespeed reduced to 300 from 310.
                          Rocket Jump no longer deals damage and slows if her jump is interrupted by another movement effect

Twitch
                          Spray and Pray duration reduced to 6 seconds from 7.
                          Base movespeed reduced to 305 from 310

Veigar
                          Baleful Strike missile speed increased by 100
                          Equilibrium mana regeneration percent increased to 0.75% from 0.5%.
                          Basic attack missile speed increased by 100

Vladimir
                          Fixed a bug where Tides of Blood was not providing Vladimir with enough increased regeneration and healing
                          Fixed a bug where Tides of Blood did not deal full damage if you had 4 stacks before casting
                          Hemoplague
                          Cooldown increased to 150/135/120 seconds from 120
                          Damage amplification effect changed to 14% at all ranks from 10/14/18%
                          Base damage reduced to 150/250/350 from 200/300/400
                          Ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 0.75

Warwick
                          Eternal Thirst
                          Heal per stack increased to 6/12/18 from 5/10/15
                          Maximum number of stacks reduced to 3 from 4
                          Duration increased to 4 seconds from 3
                          Base attack speed reduced slightly

Xin Zhao
                          Audacious Charge no longer deals damage and slows if Xin Zhao's dash is interrupted by another movement effect

Items
                          Aegis of the Legion no longer buffs allies while the holder is dead
                          Chalice of Harmony passive effect unique to match the tooltip
                          Doran's Blade
                          Damage increased to 8 from 6
                          Health reduced to 100 from 120
                          Lifesteal reduced to 3% from 4%
                          Doran's Ring
                          Ability power increased to 15 from 10
                          Health reduced to 100 from 120
                          Mana regeneration per 5 reduced to 4 from 5
                          Frozen Mallet tooltip now shows slow % for melee and ranged attackers
                          Innervating Locket no longer buffs allies while the holder is dead
                          Rylai's Scepter
                          Slow duration reduced to 1.5 from 2
                          Updated the tooltip to reflect slow information for single target and damage-over-time slows
                          Sword of the Divine has a new hit effect and a new activation particle
                          Tiamat tooltip now shows splash % for melee and ranged attackers
                          Will of the Ancients no longer buffs allies while the holder is dead
                          Wriggle's Lantern wards now show a duration in the mana bar like sight and vision wards

Masteries
                          Fixed a bug with Rank 2 of Utility Mastery where it was not working properly

General
                          Blessing of the Lizard Elder now slows for 10/20/30% if melee and 5/10/15% if ranged
                          Autumn Summoner's Rift Moved Nashor to the same location as the summer version of Summoner's Rift.
                          Twisted Treeline - Grez the Lizard Lord
                          Health per player level increased to 175 from 150
                          Magic resistance increased to -20 from -30
                          Gold granted reduced to 50 from 100
                          Twisted Treeline Super Minions
                          Health increased to 1200 from 1000
                          Base damage increased by 30
                          Fixed a bug where various 'modified attacks' were not firing while taunted or silenced (examples: Twisted Fate's Pick a Card, Udyr's Bear Stance)
                          Fixed a bug where players that never connect were not being granted +1000 magic resist
                          Removed "hun" from the word filter

Skins
                          Reduced the size of the Monarch Kog'Maw skin by approximately 10%
                          Prospero
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: November 30, 2010, 08:10:08 PM

Wow. Someone hates Sona.
                          Astorax
                          Contributor

Reply #30 on: December 01, 2010, 08:38:37 AM

Wow. Someone hates Sona.

Yeah, she was already nerfed to oblivion, this is just icing on the cake. :(
                          Der Helm
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #31 on: December 01, 2010, 09:39:01 AM

Wow. Someone hates Sona.

Yeah, she was already nerfed to oblivion, this is just icing on the cake. :(
                          Now I need to give the girl a try. I found her not so bad before the patch.

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
                          Mosesandstick
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #32 on: December 01, 2010, 12:23:35 PM

*Sigh*, was trying to break 40 assists, just got 37 with Sona.
                          Prospero
                          Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: December 01, 2010, 02:27:14 PM

See? To oblivion.
                          Hoax
                          Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #34 on: December 02, 2010, 11:54:00 AM

I was using Sona up to this patch for easy wins, this does look like one of those nerf everything nerfs that take a lot of the fun out of playing a champ since everything works less well.  I'll probably shelve her for awhile so I can forget how good she was.  Really though locket is still good so Sona is still good.

I'm fucking amazed nobody is running Locket jungle Udyr right now, theorycrafting wise it seems like it would be really good to me?

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
                          -William Gibson
                          Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
                          f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Patch Notes (1/4) — Hot Sorting Hat on Sorting Hat action every goddamned game  
                          Jump to: