Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:26:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Chedder we need to talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chedder we need to talk  (Read 4501 times)
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

on: September 23, 2010, 06:38:20 PM

Ive a Minni 10ish or so  (out of kin) warden as well but don't worry bout hin. we've got an influx of new players that could get excited about the game. we need some support. and no i  don't need any more gold. what you gave has proven to be enough to power all my alts. Sigh, I guess i want a Little more focus on the newbie game. a little more prosactive . i don't know what i want OK. please ignore this message. thank you for your time

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 07:03:14 PM

Speak up in kin chat.  Most of us are pretty easy going...

Or am I missing something?

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Lt.Dan
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 07:47:45 PM

a little more prosactive .
I think the answer is right here.
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 08:12:49 PM

My burglar is still at 15 because I stopped to farm and cook and generally cruise the Shire taking screen shots. I also have a 12 Warden, 20 RK, 8 Guardian, etc. Hit me up if you to fellow. I'm always up for it. However, I am a weekend warrior so you will rarely see me during the week. Except this weekend I'll be out of town so I'll be playing on Monday during the day instead. See you in Middle Earth. Be well.

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Kitsune
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 09:00:15 PM

My hunter and warden are 15 and 16 at the moment.  It's my understanding that the first instance is around level 20, and is also supposed to be awesome, so I'm very much down for getting a group together to tackle it.

I know what you mean hal, seeing everyone else capped out at 65 makes the old-timers feel distant.  But right now I'm leveling so slowly while I explore and learn the game and dabble in stuff like professions that it would be a little futile to ask anyone to accommodate my weird schedule.  Plus everything I'm doing now is almost ridiculously simple; a group would be overkill.  Once I've got characters at 20, on horses, in places with instances and group-friendly content, yeah, I'm gonna be wanting to actually lay eyes on the other F13ers.

[Edit: But I should say that everyone there's been great.  A big help and fun to talk with.  I don't want to cheat myself out of the game by barreling to 65, but I do look forward to being able to play with folks' high-level characters.]
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 09:06:32 PM by Kitsune »
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 06:26:20 AM

I primarily play Fatwing (38 guard) during the week, and she's "barreling" to 65 simply because she's skirmishing a lot (700 more marks to get Rune of Winged Dominance).  If you see her on you can ask for help with stuff.  On Sunday I generally duo with the wife as Dwuli (51 rk), but if you see her on any other time you can ask and I will see what I can do.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 06:39:17 AM

I'm enjoying the content.  It's not so much that I'm in a rush to hit 65 as it is that I'm really wanting to see what's next.  I'm sure that when I hit 65, I'll be back in the shire grinding all those deeds that I passed up on. 

I'm hooked and loving it!

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 12:39:50 PM

Yeah I'm kind of in the middle of the process myself at level 52 or whatever, I don't really want to make another guy when I'm still working on the first one, since I play rarely enough that if I spread out my focus onto an alt I'll *really* never get anywhere.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 12:59:09 PM

I think there are enough of us in the lower levels to get a group going. Catching us all online at the same time is another issue altogether, but the Kinship has been really hopping lately.

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Kitsune
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 01:12:12 PM

Side-note for the other froobs, the Lone-Lands quest pack is on sale this weekend and has the level 22-32 content in it.  Probably gonna want to pick it up, I know I am as soon as I get home from work.  My 'only buy stuff on sale' policy is working just dandy so far.
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #10 on: September 24, 2010, 10:22:37 PM

Stuck at level 32. Debating which quest pack to buy. Is it just me or the Book Quests aren't locked for F2P?

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #11 on: September 24, 2010, 10:28:02 PM

Anyone can do the epic, IIRC.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #12 on: September 25, 2010, 01:55:40 PM

Wow. That's cool. I think I'll just do the epics then, and if my levels are too low, I'll just skirmish.

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Chedder we need to talk  
Jump to: