Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:32:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light  (Read 1457 times)
Azazel
Contributor

on: July 31, 2010, 06:58:42 PM

Anyone seen or played this? Following Unsub's Limbo BIIF to the XBL Summer/Winter or arcade I saw some screenshots - it looks like Tomb Raider goes Diablo.

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Ratman_tf
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 08:54:00 PM

Anyone seen or played this? Following Unsub's Limbo BIIF to the XBL Summer/Winter or arcade I saw some screenshots - it looks like Tomb Raider goes Diablo.

Wat?

"What I'm saying is you should make friends with a few catasses, they smell funny but they're very helpful."
-Calantus makes the best of a smelly situation.
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 09:16:29 PM

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
UnSub
Contributor

Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 09:51:48 PM

I looked at this and yeah, it's two-player Diablo (or one player plus AI friend).

Ratman_tf
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 10:22:23 PM

I looked at this and yeah, it's two-player Diablo (or one player plus AI friend).

Why is it Diablo? Does it have loot and random waves of monsters? It looks more like Link to the Past to me, with the overhead dungeon puzzle aspect.

And it does look a bit interesting for that.

"What I'm saying is you should make friends with a few catasses, they smell funny but they're very helpful."
-Calantus makes the best of a smelly situation.
UnSub
Contributor

Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 06:18:52 PM

It's been announced that this title isn't going to ship with online coop, but that it will be a free DLC a while after it launches.

Also, I called it 'Diablo'-like because it is isometric and the player versus waves of monsters; it's just a clumsy shorthand to describe the type of game. No idea about loot.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light  
Jump to: