Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:37:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: 2010/2011 F13 Fantasy Football is a go! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2010/2011 F13 Fantasy Football is a go!  (Read 100710 times)
JWIV
Terracotta Army

Reply #315 on: November 15, 2010, 05:32:38 AM

Jesus christ Dwayne Bowe.     ACK!
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #316 on: November 15, 2010, 06:09:30 AM

Glad I didn't make that trade for Favre. Hasselback had a helluva game.  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Ya, Winslow too.

Maybe we just needed to threaten them or something.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #317 on: November 15, 2010, 06:17:56 AM

Who knew that Kitna would be a better play than Manning this week. I would have still lost, but at least I would have been competitive. 

Have I mentioned that I hate my team?

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #318 on: November 15, 2010, 06:41:16 AM

Yeah, Manning having less than 10 points killed me this week. I still have a chance, but my hopes lie with Santana Moss tonight against Philly  Ohhhhh, I see.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #319 on: November 15, 2010, 06:44:51 AM

Fantasy Football Happiness:  When Kyle Orton is your backup QB, and he throws for 4 TDs during your main QB's (Rivers) bye week.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #320 on: November 15, 2010, 07:38:23 AM

My team shit the bed in a bunch of unfavorable matchups. I feel much better next week when my QB faces Buffalo, my RB faces Dallas, and my D places Washington.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #321 on: November 15, 2010, 07:56:01 AM

Glad I didn't make that trade for Favre. Hasselback had a helluva game.  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

So did my team....  DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS

JV losses don't count, especially when you're in last.

Yeah, I figured this was a lost week anyway. Both my starting wideouts and QB on byes, and jack and shit out there on the waiver wire. But at least I didn't start Favre or Young. And it STILL wasn't my lowest point total of the year. Even my highest point total of the year wouldn't have beaten you this week.

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #322 on: November 16, 2010, 06:05:24 AM

I feel like I cheated last night.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #323 on: November 16, 2010, 07:02:55 AM

I'm guessing you have Michael Vick.  His performance was insane. 

I have to confess, the guy is really looking good. The last two games he's really shown some passing skills as well as his normal running game.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #324 on: November 16, 2010, 08:01:39 AM

I'm guessing you have Michael Vick.  His performance was insane. 

I have to confess, the guy is really looking good. The last two games he's really shown some passing skills as well as his normal running game.

Ya, nearly 60 points in our league.  Madness.

He's playing great.  But there's no way he can keep up the intensity without injury, esp. through the playoffs.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #325 on: November 16, 2010, 11:57:12 AM

Since my fantasy season is done, I'm thinking about taking some crazy risks.  Someone talk me out of starting Kitna (playing Detroit in Dallas) over Manning (playing @NE). 

-  Mark Twain
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #326 on: November 17, 2010, 05:26:03 AM

Since my fantasy season is done, I'm thinking about taking some crazy risks.  Someone talk me out of starting Kitna (playing Detroit in Dallas) over Manning (playing @NE). 

That doesn't actually sound crazy to me.  Do it.  I'll send you 20 internet dollars if the experiment fails.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #327 on: November 17, 2010, 06:28:44 AM

That doesn't actually sound crazy to me.  Do it.  I'll send you 20 internet dollars if the experiment fails.

DISCLAIMER: Internet dollars not transferrable, subject to withdrawal at any time, subject to blackout dates, and are not actual dollars or currency of any form in any country on Earth at any time. Transferror of internet dollars guarantees no rights or obligations to anything associated with internet dollars, or the promise of any sexual favors. Use of internet dollars may cause dizziness, headache, vomiting, erectile disfunction, blindness, death, or loss of scalp and penis. Consult a doctor before using internet dollars to determine if you are healthy enough to use internet dollars.

Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #328 on: November 21, 2010, 02:36:16 PM

Playing FF is as bad as being a gambler watching the lines. Fitzgerald scores a TD on the last play in a 31-3 blowout. Ugh.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #329 on: November 21, 2010, 02:57:15 PM

I had absolutely no chance this week. The matchups were too easy for Haem.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #330 on: November 21, 2010, 09:24:20 PM

You left Spiller in when he was listed as out and Randy Moss apparently watched his game from a lawn chair. But yeah, that was a lot of bad matchups. Highest score for my team all damn year by a LARGE margin.

Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #331 on: November 22, 2010, 04:39:55 AM

You left Spiller in when he was listed as out and Randy Moss apparently watched his game season from a lawn chair.

I watched some of the game and he is constantly double teamed, but he's been ineffective for a LONG time now.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #332 on: November 22, 2010, 12:25:42 PM

He's worthless. I might have gained 10 more points by playing another util slot, but whatever. It wasn't going to do me a damn bit of good. My RBs are coming up lame down the stretch, my #1 pick is a total fuckup, and my QB is on a worse team than the Bills.

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #333 on: November 25, 2010, 12:25:17 PM

Guess who's on my bench?  Dion Branch. 

I can't help myself for my life this year.

-  Mark Twain
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #334 on: November 25, 2010, 07:28:42 PM

Guess who's on my bench?  Dion Branch. 

I can't help myself for my life this year.

On 3 catches too.

And Austin ran for a TD.  Stars against you man :(
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #335 on: November 26, 2010, 07:59:10 AM

And the fantasy "pros" said Brady would become mediocre without Moss. Fuck those guys! CHA_CHING!

I have never played WoW.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #336 on: November 28, 2010, 09:18:11 PM

WTF Peyton Manning. W.T.F.

Also: EXTREME KICKER BATTLE, GO!

-Rasix
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #337 on: November 29, 2010, 06:59:16 AM

The playoff race is going to be really tight. Looks like 5 or 6 teams will be 5-7 and two of those could make the playoffs.  I won't be one of them, though.  Points are too low.

I have never played WoW.
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #338 on: November 29, 2010, 07:18:30 AM

The playoff race is going to be really tight. Looks like 5 or 6 teams will be 5-7 and two of those could make the playoffs.  I won't be one of them, though.  Points are too low.

I'm in a race to not come in dead last it seems. My bunch of injured suckasses are producing the lowest points in the league.

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #339 on: November 29, 2010, 07:51:26 AM

I'm in a race to not come in dead last it seems. My bunch of injured suckasses are producing the lowest points in the league.

Have no fear.  While I'll probably be in the middle of the pack for points, I'm sure to finish dead last in the standings. 

-  Mark Twain
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #340 on: November 29, 2010, 08:40:36 AM

ZOMG. Two fucking points. Less than two points. 4 guys on my bench that would have scored enough points had I used them instead of Mike Thomas. Fuckers. Looks like I'll be one of that 5-7 teams but I'm sure I'll be lower than playoff pace just on my shitty points totals. Thanks to Peyton's colossal fuckups, I seem to have an outside chance to win in the JV league but only if Fitzgerald has a monster game.

Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #341 on: November 29, 2010, 01:54:30 PM

Damn right, wth was that. Also, wtf Stevie Johnson. Yes, my WR core is that bad I have to rely on him while Collie is injured, but dropping two TD passes when the only catches he ever makes are in the end-zone just isn't cool. Especially when having the Bills beat the Steelers soundly, if he had made those catches, would have been entertaining to pretty much everyone.

Thanks to Peyton's colossal fuckups, I seem to have an outside chance to win in the JV league but only if Fitzgerald has a monster game.

Yes yes, but we're not hoping for that to happen. Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
JWIV
Terracotta Army

Reply #342 on: November 29, 2010, 02:18:08 PM

Damn right, wth was that. Also, wtf Stevie Johnson. Yes, my WR core is that bad I have to rely on him while Collie is injured, but dropping two TD passes when the only catches he ever makes are in the end-zone just isn't cool. Especially when having the Bills beat the Steelers soundly, if he had made those catches, would have been entertaining to pretty much everyone.

Thanks to Peyton's colossal fuckups, I seem to have an outside chance to win in the JV league but only if Fitzgerald has a monster game.

Yes yes, but we're not hoping for that to happen. Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

It's God's fault.  But don't worry, he apologized.
Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #343 on: November 29, 2010, 03:57:13 PM

awesome, for real
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #344 on: November 30, 2010, 06:10:58 AM

Congrats to the those who clinched.  Bloodsuckers, Guybrush and Wiseau will more than llikely make it this week, because those below don't have enough points. Kilt Waivers has a shot if his team does 150pts and Guybrush loses with a low point total.

I have never played WoW.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #345 on: November 30, 2010, 09:04:52 AM

Nebu, if there was ever a week to inflict a beatdown on someone, it is this week.  why so serious?

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #346 on: November 30, 2010, 09:24:25 AM

Nebu, if there was ever a week to inflict a beatdown on someone, it is this week.  why so serious?

Why not.  Everyone else has.  I'm 5th in the league in points against. 

-  Mark Twain
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #347 on: November 30, 2010, 10:36:32 AM

ZOMG. Two fucking points. Less than two points. 4 guys on my bench that would have scored enough points had I used them instead of Mike Thomas. Fuckers. Looks like I'll be one of that 5-7 teams but I'm sure I'll be lower than playoff pace just on my shitty points totals. Thanks to Peyton's colossal fuckups, I seem to have an outside chance to win in the JV league but only if Fitzgerald has a monster game.

And that's why I'm first overall, but with only enough points to put me in 8th.

It'll catch up to me in the first round of the playoffs.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
El Gallo
Terracotta Army

Reply #348 on: December 01, 2010, 10:44:00 AM

Backing into the playoffs, go baby!

This post makes me want to squeeze into my badass red jeans.
WayAbvPar

Reply #349 on: December 01, 2010, 01:28:41 PM

Already have lost Romo and McCoy, now Shaun goddamned Hill is dead. WTF.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: 2010/2011 F13 Fantasy Football is a go!  
Jump to: