Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:44:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Enedwaith 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Enedwaith  (Read 2710 times)
Stormwaltz
Terracotta Army

on: May 13, 2010, 03:22:19 PM

The new forumstorm on the official site is a video interview from PAX East that suggests the next major landmass addition will be Enedwaith, the area between Eregion and Isengard. No timeline more specific than "later this year."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uQL8uUl6-w

Nothing in this post represents the views of my current or previous employers.

"Isn't that just like an elf? Brings a spell to a gun fight."

"Sci-Fi writers don't invent the future, they market it."
- Henry Cobb
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 03:53:39 PM

Always wondered what they would do with Tharbad, guess we will find out. (Or is it already in? I haven't really done Eregion yet.)

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 07:40:16 PM

No, Tharbad isn't in yet.  From what I read, there are Dunlendings in the hills and 'savage' fisherfolk along the coast.  Those damn Numernorians (Republicians) deforested the area when they first settled there. 

The Republican thing was a joke, don't flip out plz.

I'd like to see Tharbad, a overgrown abandoned city, but of course full of a mysterious evil.  Would also like to see Saruman's influence in the area and Dunlending stuff.

An overgrown city could be an interesting zone.  Think Old Forest maze type maybe.  I'd buy that for a dollar. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Enedwaith  
Jump to: