Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:38:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Justified 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Justified  (Read 59007 times)
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #175 on: January 11, 2013, 07:39:52 AM

"If you run into an asshole once during the day, you ran into an asshole. If you run into a bunch of assholes during the day, it's probably you that's the asshole." Raylan Givens, Redneck Whisperer.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #176 on: January 11, 2013, 11:09:35 PM

"What's he gonna do, tell everyone he was shot in a whorehouse wearing a bear costume?"

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #177 on: January 12, 2013, 07:35:10 AM

I just realized that these really do need a spoiler tag.

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #178 on: March 22, 2013, 02:45:26 PM

Oh, holy shit, Constable Bob, you fucking badass.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 08:27:45 PM by Surlyboi »

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #179 on: March 22, 2013, 02:51:21 PM

Drewsitania!

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Xuri
Terracotta Army

몇살이세욬ㅋ 몇살이 몇살 몇살이세욬ㅋ!!!!!1!

Reply #180 on: March 22, 2013, 02:59:16 PM

Epic. Bob is my new favourite character in the show. :)

-= Ho Eyo He Hum =-
MisterNoisy
Terracotta Army

Reply #181 on: March 24, 2013, 03:11:28 PM

Just got into this show on the recommendation of a friend.  This is pretty fantastic, at least so far (S1E11).

XBL GT:  Mister Noisy
PSN:  MisterNoisy
Steam UID:  MisterNoisy
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #182 on: March 24, 2013, 07:11:49 PM

Art: "First thing we are gonna do is we are going to acknowledge that this guy is awesome!"

Raylan: "What?"

Art: "He shoots Theo Tonin, fakes his own death in a spectacular fashion, pushes a guy out of an air plane WHILE he is flying it, parachutes into Harlan county with enough coke and cash to jump-start the economy of a small country. And then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement, not once but two times. He spends a couple of days riding around with you while you're looking for him. And now he's run off with a hooker that's half his age. That's some bad ass shit."

Raylan: "That's pretty bad ass"

I am the .00000001428%
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #183 on: March 24, 2013, 08:35:09 PM

Hands down, best bit of dialogue of the season.

kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #184 on: March 25, 2013, 08:03:08 AM

Underestimate bob at your peril.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #185 on: March 25, 2013, 08:41:31 AM

Finally caught up on the show this weekend. So much awesome. I like that a lot of the situations have NOT been solved by Raylen with a gun but by talking or by someone else doing some awesome shit. Like Bob. Bob was awesome.

Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #186 on: April 01, 2013, 07:40:48 AM

Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #187 on: April 02, 2013, 08:17:26 PM

Sooooo... what the fuck happened to uncle Johny?

I am the .00000001428%
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #188 on: April 02, 2013, 09:42:03 PM

Finally, Natalie Zea stops being a damsel in distress. Now, if only she could be that much of a badass in The Following.

KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

Reply #189 on: January 15, 2014, 07:45:20 PM

Season 6 will be the final season.  FX wanted more but the writers and Tim said no :D

I just finished watching season 4 on Amazon Prime.  Fantastic.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #190 on: January 16, 2014, 08:30:50 AM

Damn. I love this show. They've actually been able to keep it pretty fresh with the beginning of each season, but I guess better to end it while you're still doing good work.

Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #191 on: February 26, 2014, 07:26:21 PM

The new guy is hilarious.  "Oh no, the technology for replying to blog posts is like... decades away".

I am the .00000001428%
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #192 on: April 08, 2014, 08:29:41 PM

Ok, I'm going on record right now to predict that the song at the end of tonight's season finale is prophetic and neither Raylan or Boyd is leaving Harlan alive before the series ends next year.

KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

Reply #193 on: April 08, 2014, 08:40:16 PM

This season has been fantastic.  Didn't know tonight was the season finale :(
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #194 on: April 08, 2014, 10:18:48 PM

Eh, I thought it was the weakest season so far and a lot of filler to set up the final confrontation.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #195 on: April 09, 2014, 08:12:41 AM

Just watched ep1 of the new season. Great start.

I have never played WoW.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #196 on: April 10, 2014, 09:31:18 AM

Eh, I thought it was the weakest season so far and a lot of filler to set up the final confrontation.

This. I enjoyed it, especially Boyd's use of the cigarette pack, but it seemed like a lot of the Hillbilly follies. This entire season was Boyd fucking up selling drugs yet somehow surviving his own stupidity or the stupidity of others around him. And somehow he was supposed to be menacing but he had like two fucking henchman who both seemed to waver between barely competent and utter dipshit. And the Crows? I didn't get the menace.

And yet, I still liked it because of Raylan.

kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #197 on: April 10, 2014, 01:40:48 PM

This. I enjoyed it, especially Boyd's use of the cigarette pack, but it seemed like a lot of the Hillbilly follies. This entire season was Boyd fucking up selling drugs yet somehow surviving his own stupidity or the stupidity of others around him. And somehow he was supposed to be menacing but he had like two fucking henchman who both seemed to waver between barely competent and utter dipshit. And the Crows? I didn't get the menace.

And yet, I still liked it because of Raylan.

I think to some extant this season was Raylan and Boyd finally understanding themselves. Raylan has gotten his nose shoved in the consequences of his actions and almost got art killed because of them and Boyd finally realized that as much as he may wish he is really not cut out for the whole criminal master mind thing.

I think next season will have raylan trying to be a more serious lawman and less loose cannon and boyd going back to what he is good at robbing banks and being a badass criminal not a criminal mastermind.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #198 on: April 10, 2014, 04:31:39 PM

I kind of disagree. They're both finding out they're limited somewhat, but they also saw that all the shit they got into never came back to fully bite them.

Raylan got off the hook for his misdeeds as did Boyd. They're the immovable object and the irresistible force. I still posit the series is going to end with them killing each other.

Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #199 on: April 11, 2014, 07:32:37 AM

May be the weakest season yet, but goddamned better than 99% of TV.

Wendy Crowe was terrifically played, as was Daryl, as was Ava.  I've always liked Rachel; glad to see her a little more this season. Was not disappointing in the least. I'm going to miss this series when it's gone.
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #200 on: April 11, 2014, 11:43:58 AM

Daryl met her Gom Jabbar and it was a .380 to the junk.

-H.L. Mencken
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #201 on: February 03, 2015, 05:04:09 PM

New season has begun - episode 3 airs this week.

Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #202 on: February 04, 2015, 08:50:11 AM

I am the .00000001428%
Triax
Terracotta Army

Reply #203 on: February 11, 2015, 02:48:26 AM

"I told you you were s'pposed to leave your cell phones in the car"

DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #204 on: February 11, 2015, 10:30:21 PM

Wynn Duffy used to surf where I used to spend my Christmases!

Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #205 on: February 13, 2015, 10:33:57 AM

Last episode was a home run.

Triax, that scene was perhaps my favorite. Maybe my favorite of the entire series.

Also was tickled by this (although not on the same scale).

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #206 on: February 17, 2015, 12:02:03 PM

Triax scene was all sorts of win. (Duffy).

MediumHigh
Terracotta Army

Reply #207 on: February 20, 2015, 04:53:43 AM

I hate Ava this season. I mean damn, put in a tight spot sure. But she clearly doesn't trust law enforcement, repeated multiple times that Rayland doesn't care about her (which she is ultimately right about), and discounted pretty much half a season worth of effort Boyd put into getting her out of prison last season. Maybe hindsight is twenty twenty but I personally wouldn't trust the guy who has a golden parachute to Florida complete with wife and kids regardless of what goes down in harlan county. Something tells me if she just told Boyd that she was released because the Marshal department is gunning for him would have saved her soo much trouble.
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #208 on: February 23, 2015, 07:17:46 PM

"You ok boss? you look a little aplexed"

I am the .00000001428%
KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

Reply #209 on: February 25, 2015, 11:22:10 AM

This season has been spectacular imo.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Justified  
Jump to: