Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:37:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: TV Pilots for Fall '10 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TV Pilots for Fall '10  (Read 11263 times)
raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: September 30, 2010, 04:09:21 AM

It definitely had a somewhat more grounded Incredibles feel to it.  It wasn't bad, but a lot will depend on how they can sustain the plots over the course of a season without falling into all the old tired cliche potholes along the way.  The teleporting dude was cool, though.

Heh, yeah. My wife said something like "He teleports like...umm...err..." "Nightcrawler." I said. Ritchie Rich is about the sum total of her comic book knowledge but she likes stuff like this. We just watched Iron Man 2 and she really liked it. I'll edumacate her yet.

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: October 15, 2010, 12:00:01 PM

Regarding "No Ordinary Family"....same here.  The wife and I rather like it, and we rarely agree on TV shows.  It has potential, as long as they don't get overly cheesy.

Have been watching The Event, too, and I guess it is sort of interesting.  For several reasons, however, it has a Heroes feel to it.  It's okay for now, but I can easily see it going to bad places.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: October 23, 2010, 09:20:48 PM

We're digging on The Event as well. It's not Fringe or Lost but it's good mindless, 'what are they gonna pull out of their asses next' fun. It's been keeping me guessing at any rate. Not that that's any great feat.

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #38 on: October 24, 2010, 09:22:08 AM

I'm diggin Detroit 187, just because I love Imperioli to death. He was amazing in the Sopranos, was funny in Life on Mars, and now has a totally different role which he seems to be growing into well.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: TV Pilots for Fall '10  
Jump to: