Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:23:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: TV Pilots for Fall '10 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: TV Pilots for Fall '10  (Read 11265 times)
Ookii
Staff Emeritus

is actually Trippy

on: February 22, 2010, 02:32:50 PM

Courtesy of some website, maybe some will find this of interest. It's basically a fuckload of lawyer, cop, and relationship shows.

ABC
1. Awkward Situations for Men: “British TV star moves to America with his wife”
Executive produced by British humorist Danny Wallace, the man whose book inspired Jim Carrey’s Yes Man. We’re saying no.

2. Freshmen – “Three freshman Congressional reps share a row house in D.C.”
Set to star Sarah Chalke and two guys who are TBD. We find her likable enough, so we’ll give it a try.

3. Funny in Farsi – “Family show through the eyes of an Iranian teenager growing up in 1970s Newport Beach”
Based on Iranian-American author Firoozeh Dumas’ autobiography of the same name. Score one for some diversity in primetime.

4. How to Be a Better American – “Father embarks on journey to be a better person”
A multi-camera comedy about patriotism. We blame the Tea Party movement.

5. It Takes a Village – “Teenage boy is raised by an unconventional extended family”
What they’re not telling you: The dad turned out to be gay. We’re skeptical, but we’ll still watch.

6. Mr. Sunshine – “Matthew Perry plays a 40-year-old manager of an aging sports arena in San Diego”
We’re sorry Chandler, but we fear your involvement with any show that’s not Friends is a kiss of death.

7. Untitled Couples Project – “Revolves around two very different sisters”
Wasn’t this called Sisters? And weren’t there five of them?

8. Untitled Dana Gould Project – “Gould stars as high school guidance counselor”
There’s only one high school guidance counselor who we feel deserves his own series — Jeff Rosso from Freaks and Geeks.

9. Untitled David Caspe Project – “Group of friends is disrupted when one couple breaks up at the altar”
This could either be hilarious or incredibly uncomfortable to watch.

10. Who Gets the Parents – “Three adult siblings deal with the fallout from their parents’ divorce”
A little too close to home for way too many people, we’d imagine.

11. Women are Crazy, Men are Stupid – “Based on couples’ self-help book of same name”
Gag us.

12. Wright vs. Wrong – “Revolves around a sexy conservative femme pundit”
Unless this is fictional CNBC “Hot Box” host Avery Jessup getting a 30 Rock spin-off, we’re not interested.

13. 187 Detroit – “Humorous docu look at Detroit’s top homicide squad”
Humor and homicide.

14. Body of Evidence – “Procedural centers on a crime-solving femme medical examiner”
Executive producer Matt Gross describes it as “a female postmortem ‘House’.” We’ll watch that.

15. Cutthroat – “Ambitious single mom in Beverly Hills runs drug cartel”
So it’s like Weeds on steroids.

16. Edgar Floats – “Police psychologist becomes a bounty hunter”
But is he better than Dog?

17. Generation Y – “Follows a group of people with flashbacks to their high school days”
As people who weren’t too fond of high school, this one makes us squeamish.

18. Matadors – “Feuding families run Chicago D.A.’s office, prominent law firm”
Stars Friday Night Lights‘ Zach Gilford in the role of a Romeo lawyer. We’ll watch.

19. No Ordinary Family – “Michael Chiklis heads family that discovers they have superpowers”
The Shield meets The Incredibles?

20. Off the Map – “Three doctors looking for a fresh start work in a foreign medical clinic”
From Grey’s Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes. This is where they should have sent George O’Malley.

21. True Blue – “San Francisco homicide detectives reunite to solve the murder of one of their own”
It sounds a bit like that cancelled FOX show, Reunion.

22. Untitled Richard Hatem Project – “Femme detective teams with disgraced ex-cop to tackle the conspiracy that framed him”
Stars Battlestar Galactica alum Katee Sackhoff, which will definitely get sci-fi geeks turned on.

23. The Whole Truth – “Legal show depicts defense and prosecution stories to keep auds guessing until final scene”
From producer Jerry Bruckheimer. It sounds pretty generic to us.

CBS
24. Hitched – “Ensemble centers on newlywed couple and their friends”
Josh Schwartz + Kristin Kreuk + Jack Carpenter = a show we will definitely watch.

25. Mike and Molly – “Couple who both struggle with overeating”
This just sounds depressing.

26. Open Books – “Femme book editor has a circle of friends with romantic entanglements”
A sitcom about book publishing. We’re already bored.

27. Shit My Dad Says – “Revolves around a young man and his opinionated father”
William Shatner is playing said dad, which means we’ll tune in at least once.

28. Team Spitz – “Rob Riggle plays a bombastic high school football coach”
We love him on The Daily Show. So much, that we think this might actually work.

29. True Love – “Revolves around relationships between two couples”
This sounds a lot like How I Met Your Mother.

30. Untitled Ant Hines Project – “British low-life moves to L.A. to reconnect with his daughter, a teen star”
We think this would be funnier if it was about a Southern low-life.

31. Untitled Bays/Thomas Project – “Revolves around an unmarried couple in Pittsburgh”
Again, this just sounds depressing.

32. Untitled Tad Quill Project – “Widowed father of a 12-year-old son reenters the dating world”
Sounds like Sleepless in Seattle, but without Meg Ryan’s character.

33. ATF – “ATF agent juggles work and fatherhood”
We had to Google. It stands for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

34. Chaos – “Follows team of rogue CIA”
If it’s anything like Burn Notice, we’ll try it. Brett Ratner is attached.

35. Criminal Minds spinoff – “Forest Whitaker plays FBI investigator”
Our dads will watch this.

36. The Defenders – “Follows a pair of charismatic Las Vegas defense attorneys”
… in bed.

37. Hawaii Five-O – “Update of the vintage gumshoe drama”
Alex O’Loughlin is the inadvertent black widow of CBS dramas.

38. I Witness- “Professor uses her psychological and physiological skills to solve crimes”
This needs a Patricia Arquette/Kyra Sedgwick level star to make it interesting.

39. The Odds – “Buddy cop show set in Las Vegas"
More dudes in Las Vegas? We blame The Hangover.

40. The Quinn-Tuplets – “Follows the lives of five grown quintuplets whose lives have been documented since birth”
Based on the Israeli series The Ran Quartet, not to be confused with Andy Richter ’s Quintuplets, which ran on FOX back in 2004.

41. Untitled Burgess and Green Project – “Revolves around a family of New York City cops”
Is this a reality show? If so, we’re interested. Otherwise, snore.

42. Untitled Medical Project – “Medical team travels the country helping people in life-threatening situations”
This sounds like that Amy Grant show that ran on NBC. But medical.

43. Untitled Redlich/Belluci Project – “Femme NYPD detective has the ability to remember everything”
She just sounds annoying.

The CW
44. Betwixt – “Changelings in urban settings protect against evil”
We don’t plan on watching this, but based on the success of The Vampire Diaries, we bet a lot of tweens will.

45. Hellcats – “Set in the world of competitive cheerleading”
Smallville’s Tom Welling will executive produce. This could be either really awesome (Bring It On) or really lame (Stick It).

46. Nikita – “Reboot of 1990 feature”
When will The CW learn about reboots? We’re wary, even with McG involved.

47. Nomads – “Young backpackers recruited by CIA to work in foreign countries”
This makes us think of patchouli.

48. Untitled Amy Holden Jones – “Woman navigates her freshman year at Harvard Medical School”
We’re imagining Felicity: The Med School Years. That could work.

49. The Wyoming Project – “Family show set on a horse farm”
Do little girls still find horses cool?

FOX
50. Keep Hope Alive – “Guy in his 20s moves back home to raise his child”
Our initial reaction was, “awww.” How manipulative is that?

51. Most Likely to Succeed – “People voted most likely to succeed, 20 years later”
This would be better as a reality show.

52. Nevermind Nirvana – “Two Indian brothers, one traditional, one who defies his family’s wishes”
More diversity! And from FOX, no less.

53. Security – “Computer geniuses are tasked with hacking into security systems”
Sounds like they’re hoping to steal some of The Big Bang Theory’s geek audience.

54. The Station – “Set in a CIA field office in South America”
Ben Stiller will executive produce. We’re in.

55. Strange Brew – “Set in a family-owned brewery”
Only if it’s animated and the family-owned brewery is Duff.

56. Tax Man – “Workplace vehicle set in IRS district office”
Yuck.

57. Traffic Light – “Based on an Israeli series about three male friends”
Another Israeli rip off.

58. Untitled Dana Carvey/Spike Feresten Project – “Sketch comedy”
We want this to be good…

59. Untitled Will Arnett Project – “Beverly Hills man falls for a woman who can’t stand his obnoxious ways”
This will be good.

60. Breakout Kings – “Marshals and ex-cons work together to catch fugitives”
From the writers of Prison Break. We’ll bite.

61. Midland – “Con man juggles two very different lives”
(500) Days of Summer’s Marc Webb is directing the pilot, and it’s billed as a primetime soap. We’ll watch.

62. Pleading Guilty – “Lawyer assigned to find the firm’s missing star litigator”
A good sign: Bones creator Hart Hanson is attached.

63. Ridealong – “Cops in the field in Chicago”
Another cop drama from The Shield’s Shawn Ryan. Are we sick of these yet?

64. Worthy – “Politician finds himself indebted to drug cartel”
The script from In Treatment writer Davey Holmes was inspired by real-life political scandals. Sounds juicy.

NBC
65. Beach Lane – “Matthew Broderick runs a struggling small town newspaper”
He’s beloved enough to audiences of a certain Bueller-loving age, that we could actually imagine this working.

66. Friends with Benefits – “Five friends look for love but for ‘friends with benefits’”
Barf.

67. Love Bites – “Romantic comedy”
The thought of Alicia Silverstone and Amy Heckerling working together again on a romantic comedy about vampires is so ridiculous that it might just work.

68. Nathan vs. Nurture – “Over-achieving heart surgeon reunites with his biological parents”
We like Jay Harrington and Bill Pullman — but this likely means that Better Off Ted is dead.

69. Outsourced – “Customer service manager is sent to India to oversee call center”
This is based on George Wing and John Jeffcoat’s indie film of the same name, and has been kicking around for a while.

70. Perfect Couples – “Three couples have different definitions of relationships”
There’s nothing more boring than other people defining their relationships.

71. The Pink House – “Two male friends move to L.A. after college”
This one is from Conan O’Brien’s production company.

72. The Strip –0 “Former child star owns a Hooters franchise in Las Vegas”
Another that would be more interesting if it was a reality show. Starring Emmanuel Lewis.

73. This Little Piggy – “Two adult siblings move back home after hitting hard times”
This would be so much better if one of the stars was Miss Piggy. It was originally picked up by ABC, which isn’t a good sign.

74. Untitled Adam Carolla Project – “Contractor rebuilds his life after a divorce”
We’re turned off by the punning in the description and the fact that Adam Carolla is involved.

75. The Cape – “Former cop turns into superhero to prove his innocence”
Could this comic book-inspired pilot out hero Heroes? It wouldn’t be hard at this point.

76. Chase – “Femme-led group of marshals track down notorious criminals”
A Jerry Bruckheimer-produced drama. P.S. What’s with the obsession with bounty hunters?

77. The Event – “Conspiracy thriller from multiple POVs”
We love picking apart government cover-ups, but the format could be the death knell.

78. Kindreds – “Set at an unconventional law firm”
No one does quirky law firm like David E. Kelley. But are we sick of his shtick yet?

79. The Rockford Files – “Remake of ’70s series about maverick P.I.”
You know how we feel about remakes, but this one is courtesy of House’s David Shore. We’ll reserve judgment.

80. Undercovers – “Husband and wife go back to CIA after years in retirement”
More from J.J. Abrams. Yes, please.

81. Untitled John Eisendrath Project – “Follows a former judge who starts his own law firm”
This sounds rather dry, but he executive produced Alias and Felicity.

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 05:20:35 PM

Wow that's depressing. On the other hand it's kind of hard to judge a show just by its one line pitch. I mean you would never have thought Life would turn out to be the best network cop show while it was on based on its pitch.

Shatner playing the dad on Shit My Dad Says will be interesting. I don't really think of Shatner as curmudgeonly.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 05:35:16 PM

“Family show through the eyes of an Iranian teenager growing up in 1970s Newport Beach”

That is the most boring fucking pitch ever. Moving into TV after games.
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 05:35:45 PM

Several of those look interesting. I hope those two "conservative" shows on ABC are subtle satires rather than a new trend. Most of it looks like shit to be blunt. I actually kind of want to see at least the pilot of the Alicia Silverstone one but that's mostly based on my huge crush on her. I won't watch the Rockford Files because honestly, James Garner is, and always will be, Rockford.

I don't have a huge amount of commentary other than that. Several of those will depend entirely on execution. The Cape and the Incredibles with the Shield both could be interesting if done right.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
schild
Administrator

Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 05:36:53 PM

27. Shit My Dad Says – “Revolves around a young man and his opinionated father”
William Shatner is playing said dad, which means we’ll tune in at least once.

28. Team Spitz – “Rob Riggle plays a bombastic high school football coach”
We love him on The Daily Show. So much, that we think this might actually work.

Oh my.

53. Security – “Computer geniuses are tasked with hacking into security systems”
Sounds like they’re hoping to steal some of The Big Bang Theory’s geek audience.

ACTUALLY, RANDOM WEBSITE, SOUNDS LIKE SNEAKERS.

Also, I see Alias 2: Electric Boogaloo near the bottom there. Count me in.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 05:39:07 PM by schild »
schild
Administrator

Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 05:38:00 PM

Scratch what I said about funny in farsi, THIS is the most boring thing ever.

“Based on an Israeli series about three male friends”
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 10:35:49 AM

46. Nikita – “Reboot of 1990 feature”
When will The CW learn about reboots? We’re wary, even with McG involved.

Oh yay, McG's turn to rape Luc Besson.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
schild
Administrator

Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 10:37:28 AM

Between Chuck and Supernatural, I trust him more with Nikita than anyone else making TV, except maybe Abrams, but I like my stories to have conclusions so I'll take McG.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 10:39:21 AM

Needs more Si-fi.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
schild
Administrator

Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 10:47:29 AM

Needs more Si-fi.
Yea, because they're in the business of producing something other than low-budget neckbeardy SHIT.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 11:14:37 AM

You are the second person I've seen in the last few days to spell it SiFi. STOP IT.

EDIT: You being Mr. Bloodworth of course.

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: February 23, 2010, 12:31:22 PM

Needs more Si-fi.
Yea, because they're in the business of producing something other than low-budget neckbeardy SHIT.

I wasn't talking about the TV station.

You are the second person I've seen in the last few days to spell it SiFi. STOP IT.

EDIT: You being Mr. Bloodworth of course.

Is there another short version of "science fiction" that I should be using?

EDIT: Ah, looks like I need a C in there. SCI-FI.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 12:34:41 PM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: February 23, 2010, 12:35:49 PM

I was going to suggest Si Fci as an alternative.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
schild
Administrator

Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 04:01:04 PM

On that note, I will now crap on Science Fiction.

9.9 times out of 10, it makes for bad tv.
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: February 23, 2010, 04:35:33 PM

On that note, I will now crap on Science Fiction.

9.9 times out of 10, it makes for bad tv.

Honestly, it depends on how the writers do it. Too often they try to camp it up or something.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
schild
Administrator

Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 04:42:19 PM

Honestly, it depends on how the writers do it.

No reason to really make that qualification for TV sci-fi as everything always depends on how the writers handle it.
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 08:45:42 PM

Honestly, it depends on how the writers do it.

No reason to really make that qualification for TV sci-fi as everything always depends on how the writers handle it.

True but I think Sci-Fi and Fantasy both are more dependent on the writers than other genres especially because there is a tendency to go campy unless you have writers that respect the genre.

Sheepherder
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 12:19:52 AM

Shatner playing the dad on Shit My Dad Says will be interesting. I don't really think of Shatner as curmudgeonly.

He does do insane old guy pretty well.
schild
Administrator

Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 12:24:35 AM

Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 07:05:42 AM

Hmmm....my interest in the Nikita project just went up. Maggie Q is apparently in talks to play Nikita.

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: February 24, 2010, 07:13:54 AM

I tend to like campy.

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #21 on: February 24, 2010, 04:29:50 PM

He does do insane old guy pretty well.
Yes his Denny Crane was great, winning multiple Emmys. But that's a different character than an Archie Bunker-type which is what I envision when I think of that guy's dad.
WayAbvPar

Reply #22 on: March 04, 2010, 11:01:07 AM

Good to see more lawyer/police procedurals. There are several minutes every day when some form of Law & Order or CSI is not currently airing.   Ohhhhh, I see.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #23 on: March 04, 2010, 12:17:22 PM

There are several minutes every day when some form of Law & Order or CSI is not currently airing.   Ohhhhh, I see.

Those are called commercials.  Geez.  How could you not know that?

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: March 04, 2010, 12:21:19 PM

There are several minutes every day when some form of Law & Order or CSI is not currently airing.   Ohhhhh, I see.

Those are called commercials.  Geez.  How could you not know that?

But half those commercials are for Law & Order and CSI type shows.  The other half are for erectile dysfunction.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 12:23:05 PM by Cyrrex »

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
WayAbvPar

Reply #25 on: March 04, 2010, 12:48:04 PM

I think those shows may actually cause ED.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
naum
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: March 04, 2010, 01:21:02 PM

I don't watch TV shows about cops, lawyers, doctors or nurses.

"Should the batman kill Joker because it would save more lives?" is a fundamentally different question from "should the batman have a bunch of machineguns that go BATBATBATBATBAT because its totally cool?". ~Goumindong
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #27 on: March 04, 2010, 02:51:43 PM

Not even House? I'm sure he could teach you a thing or two!

Stealth edit: And actually, the Wire is one of the best shows ever and it's mostly about cops. Watch it.

- Viin
naum
Terracotta Army

Reply #28 on: March 04, 2010, 03:00:54 PM

Stealth edit: And actually, the Wire is one of the best shows ever and it's mostly about cops. Watch it.

Eh, have caught a few episodes of House as it is a favorite of Mrs. Naum's.

But it was an act of accidental osmosis, not a deliberate viewing choice.

"Should the batman kill Joker because it would save more lives?" is a fundamentally different question from "should the batman have a bunch of machineguns that go BATBATBATBATBAT because its totally cool?". ~Goumindong
raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: April 18, 2010, 05:39:11 AM

Eh, have caught a few episodes of House as it is a favorite of Mrs. Naum's.

But it was an act of accidental osmosis, not a deliberate viewing choice.

I'll watch House on occasion (also Mrs. raydeen's fav show). The only cop shows I've ever gotten into were Columbo (well, all the original Sunday Night Mystery Movies from the '70's), Monk and Psych (does 24 count? If so, then 24 as well). And Perry Mason for the lawyer stuff. Everything else is comedy, paranormal and robots and rocketships.

The Shatner show is the only thing that piqued my curiousity.

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Sheepherder
Terracotta Army

Reply #30 on: April 27, 2010, 09:12:28 PM

Get some Boston Legal and House DVD's.  Shatner is deceptively good at acting.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #31 on: May 17, 2010, 01:24:24 PM

Trailer for Summer Glau's new show The Cape

I like it. Could be very cheesy, but also very cool. Bonus points for Glau and Vinnie Jones.

Bunch of NBC Trailers

Undercovers I'm iffy on. I'll give it a shot. The Event I'm even more iffy on - chances of it hanging around for the aliens/mystery to be resolved aren't good. Outsourced has the potential to be funny, but how long can you bang on the "Indians with funny Apu accents saying American things" drum before it just starts to be tired and offensive? Bonus points for Diedrich Bader though.

Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #32 on: June 18, 2010, 12:56:42 PM

Trailer for Summer Glau's new show The Cape

I like it. Could be very cheesy, but also very cool. Bonus points for Glau and Vinnie Jones.

Bunch of NBC Trailers

Undercovers I'm iffy on. I'll give it a shot. The Event I'm even more iffy on - chances of it hanging around for the aliens/mystery to be resolved aren't good. Outsourced has the potential to be funny, but how long can you bang on the "Indians with funny Apu accents saying American things" drum before it just starts to be tired and offensive? Bonus points for Diedrich Bader though.

Hmmm....

The Cape looks like shit. Undercovers looks promising. I haven't watched the others yet.

raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: September 29, 2010, 10:28:55 PM

Didn't want to start a whole new thread as the show just started but I must admit, and will await a barrage of rotten garden vegetables, I and my family really really liked the pilot for 'No Ordinary Family'. It was shallow, it was rushed, but goddamn if it didn't feel like a good ol' (at least Silver Age) superhero show. I hope it succeeds if only for the fact it's probably the one show that me and Mrs. raydeen and little raydeenette can all sit down and enjoy at a basic silly fun feel good level. I honestly hadn't heard about the show until about a day before it premiered so I didn't know quite what to expect (and I'd skimmed the above thread) and it had escaped the rest of the family completely. I tuned it in and we all sat and had a good time. Please ABC, don't fuck this over. You fucked me 25 years ago with Max Headroom. You fucked me 15 years ago with Twin Peaks. You fucked me 2 years ago (?) with Better Off Ted. You finally have something I want to watch now that Lost is over. DON'T. FUCKING. CANCEL. IT. MOTHERFUCKERS. Because if you do, the wife will open one of her six mouths and sing the song that ends the world.

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #34 on: September 29, 2010, 11:56:50 PM

It definitely had a somewhat more grounded Incredibles feel to it.  It wasn't bad, but a lot will depend on how they can sustain the plots over the course of a season without falling into all the old tired cliche potholes along the way.  The teleporting dude was cool, though.

Over and out.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: TV Pilots for Fall '10  
Jump to: