Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:30:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: War Witch - new lead designer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: War Witch - new lead designer  (Read 8078 times)
Zetor
Terracotta Army

on: January 22, 2010, 01:23:07 AM

Source (plenty of other stuff on massively etc.)

Interesting that they would choose a zone designer as the lead dev. Then again, the new Faultline is one of the best zones in the game currently and I've heard good things about the task forces she created, so yeah.

ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 10:32:14 AM

Neat. I wonder what that means for Posi after Going Rogue? They didn't say what his new title is.
Redgiant
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 05:42:49 PM

Man, if CoX had a real EndGame I would resub.

I still resub every year or so just to max a toon or two and fly again. I love that game, but without a real motivating EndGame its "alt-alt-bored-quit".

A FUCKING COMPANY IS AT STEAK
Koyasha
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 07:48:09 AM

I noticed they said Positron was going to focus on the endgame, and some other secret project, so..  Something interesting perhaps.

-Do you honestly think that we believe ourselves evil? My friend, we seek only good. It's just that our definitions don't quite match.-
Ailanreanter, Arcanaloth
UnSub
Contributor

Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 07:30:19 AM

Positron and Dark Watcher are on "other initiatives". That has to be a new title for Paragon Studios because they can't have all of their eggs in the CoH/V basket forever if they wish to survive.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: War Witch - new lead designer  
Jump to: