Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:43:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Arise, Hellgate! Arise! (Free-to-play Hellgate coming to the States) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arise, Hellgate! Arise! (Free-to-play Hellgate coming to the States)  (Read 36329 times)
schild
Administrator

Reply #35 on: February 10, 2010, 02:10:15 AM

But is it better than the Wraeththu saga?
stu
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: February 10, 2010, 09:57:22 AM

All I know is I get drizzle on my monitor each time I say that out loud.

edit: Okay. Storm Constantine. Wraeththu is probly better since it's obviously written by a dark mage or something.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 10:20:56 AM by stu »

Dear Diary,
Jackpot!
schild
Administrator

Reply #37 on: February 10, 2010, 11:10:42 AM

You'd think so, with a name like that.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #38 on: February 25, 2010, 01:48:14 PM

So, since people were talking about this game, I sort of missed it.  Luckily, I was able to download it off of EA from when I bought it, and the patch (which you definitely need) is still out there.  Evidently, I didn't have it on this newer computer and didn't bother retrieving it from the fried one.  Still, if you don't have the game and fancy trying the single player, you can have it for like $8 off Amazon.  Of course, you don't get all the nifty keen bits that were in the multiplayer test server game, but I still like it. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Ratman_tf
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: February 25, 2010, 04:36:38 PM

So, since people were talking about this game, I sort of missed it.  Luckily, I was able to download it off of EA from when I bought it, and the patch (which you definitely need) is still out there.  Evidently, I didn't have it on this newer computer and didn't bother retrieving it from the fried one.  Still, if you don't have the game and fancy trying the single player, you can have it for like $8 off Amazon.  Of course, you don't get all the nifty keen bits that were in the multiplayer test server game, but I still like it. 

I got more mileage out of HGL than most other PC games.

"What I'm saying is you should make friends with a few catasses, they smell funny but they're very helpful."
-Calantus makes the best of a smelly situation.
waffel
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: May 26, 2010, 12:34:43 PM

So I dug out my old Hellgate London DVDs the other day and installed it. I'm actually having a decent time with it again. It does suck pretty bad that I can't play with my friend who did the same thing, but hopefully the re-release isn't as bad I suspect it is. (I never once enjoyed a game with an item shop)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #41 on: May 26, 2010, 04:58:23 PM

Yeah, do we really still think it's re-releasing?  Should it take this long for a game that's already a game?

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
lesion

Reply #42 on: May 26, 2010, 08:56:37 PM

If I ignore it everything will be just fine.

steam|a grue \[T]/
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: June 23, 2010, 08:25:10 PM

I'm thinking.... no at this point.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Arise, Hellgate! Arise! (Free-to-play Hellgate coming to the States)  
Jump to: